Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 213. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
We are working hard to get all things done in a right way.. There will be a huge marketing campaign and exchange listings in coming days..
Activity: 105
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.
labh currency is like the Dollar,but it is only available in the digital world
Activity: 14
Hi,
We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.
Activity: 154
please help me How can i convert this digital currency into money 

Money is a currency issued by the government. While crypto enthusiasts believe that digital coins will replace traditional money in the future, you can Use cryptocurrency exchanges, you can also use Services that create People to People in marketplace, you can also Use cards for cryptocurrency.......

How long does to get LABH coin become a mature 

It depends up on wallet server and network minimum 12 hr and maximum 2 days
Hello guys! Relay  nice project! With the unique features and the difference in APR. I am really looking forward to this project.
Can't wait for the cryptopia and liqui listing!
Good luck!
Activity: 70
I like the construction of this idea! Engaging design, blameless website, informed logo.  Good luck all.
If I  stake with  less coin from LABH  staking  pool, would  i get more coins or less coins margin..
please help me How can i convert this digital currency into money 
brand new
Activity: 0
There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this business. The thing is that the competition is huge and every project has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the project! Good luck, team!
Activity: 56
With the ability to connect with people through the ico strategy, Scrypt is asserting itself. I need more information of the project. Does the project have bounty or airdrop?
How long does to get LABH coin become a mature 
LABH coin supports all operating system windows,linux and mac.
Activity: 56
wow  we are going high in trading volume ......its an amazing to hear that  we reach 10 btc of volume in 24 hours   
Scrypt has a good development platform. It is quite capable of development. This token will cost. I need more information on this project.

shore join our server   
Activity: 126
Is there any difference between stake and mining ...

The diffrence between mining and staking is mining is the major requires doing work using power machines and perform the proof of work.
but staking is generally requires staking to lock up thier coins for some period of time and staker have a chance of being selected to
 produce a block and collect the block reward.....
Scrypt has a good development platform. It is quite capable of development. This token will cost. I need more information on this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Is there any difference between stake and mining ...
Jump to: