Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 22. (Read 3061 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I am waiting for them to go public to sell them profitably!
Activity: 420
I think this project will be a success among many users. You can see it now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising a large number of users give their positive assessment of the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chat rooms an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write encouraging reviews!

That is why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest in its development, then to get a good profit!

I hope that you are right and in the future the project will be interested in large investors. This will help the project to have a quick and good development.
Activity: 392

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising a large number of users give their positive assessment of the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chat rooms an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write encouraging reviews!

That is why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest in its development, then to get a good profit!

Activity: 392

Activity: 532
I like the way you think, this could work. Still I'm trying to figure what you will do in practice. You are saying "What if all logistics industry players become interconnected within a decentralized ecosystem, allowing them to interact directly and instantly with each other in a trustless and frictionless manner across the entire supply chain?"

Can give an example of why your direct interacting will be better than it is today? And why blockchain is needed for this?

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The presence of its own trading platform in SHIPNEXT can significantly stimulate the development of the project, and will also help attract many new users and business partners.
Activity: 336
I'm worried about one thing. Will not the situation arise that this project will be so effective that it will replace many workers who are working in this sphere at the moment?

I'm afraid that the probability of such a situation is extremely high, since modern technologies are just moving towards replacing many people. Accordingly, many jobs are reduced.
Yes, of course this is a very destructive trend for many, but this is what we pay for progress. I hope that in such cases, people are or are creating other jobs, so that people do not lose their jobs.
Merit: 100
I'm worried about one thing. Will not the situation arise that this project will be so effective that it will replace many workers who are working in this sphere at the moment?

I'm afraid that the probability of such a situation is extremely high, since modern technologies are just moving towards replacing many people. Accordingly, many jobs are reduced.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
It is small that though this sphere not new, but thanks to SHIPNEXT navigation becomes more digital, effective and the most important safe! I have no doubts that SHIPNEXT is capable to become the main market for the sector of navigation! The road map is worked very in details out at what stage there is a project now?
Activity: 266
For the first time I see such a project, which aims to simplify the transpa- ration and logistics of goods by sea, probably this sphere is very in demand in such a project?

Naturally, this sphere is in demand. The project team has experience in this field, previously they worked in companies as VARAMAR and VARAMAR TRANS and the founders have an understanding of what the market needs.
Activity: 266
For the first time I see such a project, which aims to simplify the transpa- ration and logistics of goods by sea, probably this sphere is very in demand in such a project?
Activity: 364
Shipping is a huge business with the largest turnover of cash. In connection with such a scale, this entails many problems and difficulties. A single platform that could monitor and solve these problems would be a useful tool for many companies.

Yes, I totally agree. Not transparency of this system entails huge losses for companies. Despite the fact that we now live in the 21st century, all the same the delivery of many loads is carried out by sea. And it is very important now to make it so that it is as efficient and transparent as possible.
The project team promises to create such a platform that will provide many companies with the opportunity to abandon their oborte capitals, which at the moment is an inseparable part of the navigable ecosystem.
This will radically change the market and give many companies more freedom and provide more flexible working conditions. It will also attract many new customers to this market.
Activity: 238
Shipping is a huge business with the largest turnover of cash. In connection with such a scale, this entails many problems and difficulties. A single platform that could monitor and solve these problems would be a useful tool for many companies.

Yes, I totally agree. Not transparency of this system entails huge losses for companies. Despite the fact that we now live in the 21st century, all the same the delivery of many loads is carried out by sea. And it is very important now to make it so that it is as efficient and transparent as possible.
The project team promises to create such a platform that will provide many companies with the opportunity to abandon their oborte capitals, which at the moment is an inseparable part of the navigable ecosystem.
Activity: 364

copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello SHIPNEXT team!

Your project https://icoholder.com/en/shipnext-26199 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.
Activity: 238
copper member
Activity: 84
Why we need to use a shipping crypto token? Mostly in NA we use famous and trusted shipping company/freight like MME, AVRT, ESTES, UPS, ACT and many more. I thought the crypto will cut off the third party , but this one is the real third party of this time. Please enlighten me if I'm mistaken the correct vision of this project. Thanks in advance.
P.s. This is looks like the shipchain project.

Currently banks control the financial transactions, what regularly results in banking commissions, timing, imposing limitations due to different jurisdictions of transacting parties, blocking of funds, eliminating definite banks from transaction chains and many other issuers. Having internal ecosystem currency – ShipToken, pegged to USD, will allow to eliminate all of the issues stated above. Instead of the fiat currency transacting parties will be exchanging a computer code – a token, directly connected to the money and being kept in Escrow. Thus there will be 100% guarantee that all of the transacting parties will be paid execution of the smart contract.

Currently the bill of lading is the final document, that sanctions financial transaction without physically delivering the cargo, that keeps place for the fraud. Having money in Escrow will be the crown of the transaction chain. Escrow will appear at a stage of charter party and will be released at proof of delivery. Speed of transaction will be increased dramatically, from days to seconds.

We do not want to be associated with shipchain, although the concept is similar. We are different in the way how we implement this and our experience. We started 10 years ago by founding varamar.com - a reputable and trusted ocean freight company. We are professionals in shipping and fully committed to building the SHIPNEXT Supply Chain
Pages:
Jump to: