Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 23. (Read 3061 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
del

Hello, what do you mean? Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 84
I'm an experienced marine engineer, 8 years on the general cargo and offshore fleet. I'm happy to see my fellow countrymen creating something nice for the maritime industry, but why don't you have whitepaper in Russian guys?

I didn't find information about hard cap and a soft cap on your website, it's an important part of tokenomics. Please consider it to add on the website. Also for the sake of transparency add the use of proceeds and vesting of the team, advisory, bonus allocations. Is there any?

Overall I do like the idea and its implementation can really disrupt maritime operations. The website looks very nice but needs some information to improve content.

If you need Russian translator, I will be happy to contribute. Thanks

Hello! Thanks for your feedback!

WP in Russian will be available in a while. All the information about project details is available in Whitepaper.
We will account for you comments and put it on the landing page as well as usage of proceeds.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Waiting for implementation. I am constant user of delivery services . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is very cool. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Why we need to use a shipping crypto token? Mostly in NA we use famous and trusted shipping company/freight like MME, AVRT, ESTES, UPS, ACT and many more. I thought the crypto will cut off the third party , but this one is the real third party of this time. Please enlighten me if I'm mistaken the correct vision of this project. Thanks in advance.
P.s. This is looks like the shipchain project.
Activity: 350
Waiting for implementation. I am constant user of delivery services . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is very cool. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove delivery intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transportation brings me happiness Cheesy
This project is not only about removing of shipping intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove delivery intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transportation brings me happiness Cheesy
Activity: 280
The system of logistics for today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the market and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
Activity: 420
The system of logistics for today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
ood day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or ShipNext is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
ShipNext follows the tendency of logistics and transport. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
ood day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or ShipNext is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Pages:
Jump to: