Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shitcoin 3.0 - Claim Your Shitstribution - page 3. (Read 11605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Thanks for the drive-by shitpost, hope your scam works out for you.

Its been about 11 months since the SHITCOIN dispenser opened, and we've had 138 individual sales in that time; unfortunately sales fell off a cliff with the onset of the bear market. All other Dogermint tokens have been affected as well.

Speaking of Dogermint tokens, I finally opened a thread for it here, if anyone is interested in learning more about what we do:

Prices of all NFTs across the board have been slashed hard by the bear, and a lot of them won't recover. But I think ours have a good shot of being among the ones that do based on the principles of the Historical NFT investment thesis. The thesis basically says that tokens that were created in the period before NFTs really exploded will be more sought-after in the future as they are more scarce, making them more desirable to collectors.

There's no doubt in my mind that the scene will once again pick up when the rest of the market picks up; when that will happen though is anybody's guess.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
Good name for shitcoin) It is waste of Dogecoin))
legendary
LOL. Well you're not wrong.

Unfortunately you'll never be able to recreate the magic of Shitcoin 3.0 without a time machine. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

Think I'll finally get around to making an ANN for Dogermint tokens in general.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
That's because its secret, patented bullshit. An original blend of 11 herbs and spices, the recipe lives only in my head.

That's why this coin is full of SHIT hahaha! I'd like to learn and know that secret recipe in your head because my curiosity about this coin is so high and I'd like to discover it because it was established in 2014 and since today, this shit circulate on the market and there's a lot of shit minded people holding this coin for long, I want to hold this shit also for a long term.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Look at me still checking in on Shitcoin like a good little loyalist.
legendary
there's a lot of shitcoin out there and they tried to copy the bullshit behind this coin, but they failed

That's because its secret, patented bullshit. An original blend of 11 herbs and spices, the recipe lives only in my head.

they should know that there is only one SHITCOIN in the market since 2014 and this is Shitcoin 3.0

There can be only one.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
So, the Shitcoin bounty was a complete flop, and I had more questions from bounty hunters about how to sell their earnings than we sold total shitcoins. But you know what? It's not an easy sale, trying to sell shitcoins under current market conditions.

And hell no, we're not giving up, because a good shitcoin never gives up! As a matter of fact, we've re-opened our Signature Campaign where you can earn up to 4,000 SHITCOINs a week! So feel free to join us if you think you have what it takes.

Hey, this could be the highest-paying signature campaign ever, if 1 SHITCOIN = $1, as technically it has reached way more:

I like your perspective about this SHIT, there's a lot of shitcoin out there and they tried to copy the bullshit behind this coin, but they failed, they should know that there is only one SHITCOIN in the market since 2014 and this is Shitcoin 3.0

Respect for this project!!
legendary
So, the Shitcoin bounty was a complete flop, and I had more questions from bounty hunters about how to sell their earnings than we sold total shitcoins. But you know what? It's not an easy sale, trying to sell shitcoins under current market conditions.

And hell no, we're not giving up, because a good shitcoin never gives up! As a matter of fact, we've re-opened our Signature Campaign where you can earn up to 4,000 SHITCOINs a week! So feel free to join us if you think you have what it takes.

Hey, this could be the highest-paying signature campaign ever, if 1 SHITCOIN = $1, as technically it has reached way more:

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
will be deleted after 24 hours
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
Exciting Shitcoin News!

SHITCOIN BOUNTY BEGINS TOMORROW! NEXT SUNDAY!! (17th)

Yes, that's correct. Prepare to see a lot of posters rocking shitcoins in their sigs for at least the next month! We will post a link to the bounty when it is operational.

Additionally, on June 22 there was a record-high Shitcoin sale! That's right, an ETH-wrapped single Shitcoin sold on OpenSea for 0.035 ETH!

That gives Shitcoin a fully-diluted market cap of about $2.97 billion at today's ETH price, putting it just between Chainlink and Stellar in the CMC rankings! Our analysts feel this is a pretty accurate valuation for Shitcoin. Luckily for you, the buyer, a massive arbitrage opportunity currently exists which has yet to be fully exploited.

"What is this opportunity you speak of", you ask?

You can currently get 100 Shitcoins for only 3 DOGE via our Official Shitcoin Dispenser!

I know it sounds crazy but the truth is we have been overcome with a case of SHITCOIN MADNESS and we want you to take advantage of our lapse in sanity!!

Sending 3 DOGE (or multiples thereof) to the address listed in the dispenser will automatically trigger the sale of 100 Shitcoins and delivery to the sending DOGE address. All you need is a Dogewallet or any Dogecoin wallet for which you possess the private keys.

It's that simple folks! So what are you waiting for?? Unlock your true shitcoiner potential and buy Shitcoin TODAY!!!

Wow.. Simple as that.
It's a wonderful experience to be among the signature participant of this magnificent project.
Thanks for rekindling this project back. It's a good 8years of Shitcoin coming to the limelight.
Am looking forward to its 8-year Anniversary coming up this month.
Shitcoin to the moon
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
I'm wondering why the name has to be "shitcoin"? a bad name for a coin and people will be hesitant to buy it, as if this coin was only made to deceive people.
Does name matter for the success of a project? A project can't be judged by its name. The first thing people consider in a project is the use case, the plan of the project and those behind it. In case you don't know, the owner of this project is a well-renowned, trusted and respectable fella of this forum. You better respect that fact than be delusional in reasoning.
legendary
Paranoia bipolars and mental fluctuations in your brain have taken over to move you to a new level of incurability. I have studied pay stubs of some people closely affiliated with shitposting in this thread, here is what was reveled through our forensics: all accounts can be traced to the same individual, perchance MI6 agent or worse, he has received substantial payrolls for bumping shitcoin thread. Not everything is as it seems. Be alarmed.

Sir, you are just the caliber of participant we need for our signature campaign!

Please consider joining for a Member rank position and receive a regular stipend of Shitcoins for your work (PM me for more details on this one of a lifetime opportunity):

Code:
[center][i][url=https://www.dogermint.com/shitcoin/]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ S H I T C O I N  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆[/url][/i]
[i]💩 ⚫ 💩  H I S T O R I C A L  D O G E  T O K E N  F R O M  2 0 1 4  💩 ⚫ 💩
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740159.0]ANN Thread[/url]   💩   [url=https://dogeparty.xchain.io/tx/b3ff46c2c233607c2cfd9d098a52111f8dc8515e0a77ddaa3ce4ee2c315da625]GET IT NOW![/url]   💩   [url=https://twitter.com/Shitcoin30]Twitter[/url]   💩   [url=https://www.dogermint.com/shitcoin/]Website[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]

In other news, our bounty is going remarkably shitty, which is not surprising, given the fact that we're paying in Shitcoins. Here are some highlights from our media campaign:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMM8yuPDwdL0LZ-H2CFzaAA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCst5GMyJ8dEv5TclhZXJG6Q
https://medium.com/@mirabjiji9897/shitcoin-on-dogermint-5ece14aba38d

Personally I think its pretty exciting.
Activity: 147
Merit: 20
Paranoia bipolars and mental fluctuations in your brain have taken over to move you to a new level of incurability. I have studied pay stubs of some people closely affiliated with shitposting in this thread, here is what was reveled through our forensics: all accounts can be traced to the same individual, perchance MI6 agent or worse, he has received substantial payrolls for bumping shitcoin thread. Not everything is as it seems. Be alarmed.
legendary
I take it you're seriously discussing everything here? Grin

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Of course we're serious, we don't know how to be anything else!

Come and get piping hot SHITCOINs, now at a low low price of 100 for 3 DOGE:

https://dogeparty.xchain.io/tx/b3ff46c2c233607c2cfd9d098a52111f8dc8515e0a77ddaa3ce4ee2c315da625

https://dogeparty.xchain.io/asset/SHITCOIN
legendary

psst... hey you.

Want to earn 100 SHITCOINs?

OF COURSE YOU DO!

To do this, just ask a question in our Twitter AMA thread and post your Dogewallet address.
Its going to be a banger.

legendary
"Historically Significant Shit" LMAO - but really, it sort of is look at that date tho!

We sold nearly 500k of these badboys before this bounty campaign started. But we haven't sold a single one in over two months, dammit.

It is fun to own a historical collectible named "Shitcoin", but the only ones who are switched on to this knowledge are the Historical NFT crowd.

Nobody else could give two shits about it, seemingly.

I guess the situation is akin to owning a Donruss or Fleer pack from the late 1980s -- they simply printed too many of them.

There were actually over 1 billion Donruss 1989 MLB cards printed. Shitcoin is kind of akin to that. Except only about 30% of the total supply is actually in circulation.

Few.

Everybody wanted a SHITCOIN when the price of DOGE was above 10 cents. Nobody wants one when DOGE is 6 cents. Same for all Dogeparty tokens.

Weird how that works.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
"Historically Significant Shit" LMAO - but really, it sort of is look at that date tho!
legendary
Taking part in this historical shite!

Thanks for joining us and for providing a Dogecoin address in your application, that makes you top-tier material among most applicants.

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
To confirm to the nostalgic posts in this thread above, the first I ever heard of crypto was a guy “I’ve been trading doge for Bitcoin on Cryptsy and making a lot of money”..
I was very interested and made my way in there before Doge made its first top..

The rest is history of wild times and now here I am shilling Shitcoin..

Snip
Update your signature bro and make sure our spreadsheet manager updates your stakes..
Taking part in this historical shite!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
To confirm to the nostalgic posts in this thread above, the first I ever heard of crypto was a guy “I’ve been trading doge for Bitcoin on Cryptsy and making a lot of money”..
I was very interested and made my way in there before Doge made its first top..

The rest is history of wild times and now here I am shilling Shitcoin..

Snip
Update your signature bro and make sure our spreadsheet manager updates your stakes..
Pages:
Jump to: