Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shitcoin 3.0 - Claim Your Shitstribution - page 6. (Read 11605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Ha ha this is pretty funny!!

Interestingly, the dogeparty.io website is still up, but the wallet portion of it has been down for over 5 years.

Dogeparty missed the entire ICO wave. People could have been launching their ICO tokens on it for a fee even smaller than ETH's. I should have founded a startup that used Shitcoin as the utility token.

You can revamp it now..

Seems it missed the ICO wave but isn’t missing the NFT wave Wink

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Well I have seen a plethora of shit coins come and go, including coins actually called Shitcoin. Can you let us know what are the fundamentals of your SHIT COIN that differentiate it from the rest of the Shitcoinia pack? I do like fun and meme coins although I only am invested in around 5k doge coin and lost a lot back in the day when meme coins were in fashion. Anyway we all need a bit of fun in the Crypto space as it can get very serious and competitive at times. I do wish you though good luck on your project and may you have the success you desire.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

However, the project could easily be revamped at any time, and probably should given the newfound buzz around Dogecoin.

yes please do... give me a reason to make shitcoin physicals lol
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Can I know where can I get a doge party wallet?

You can't unfortunately. That's the kicker.

However, the project could easily be revamped at any time, and probably should given the newfound buzz around Dogecoin.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Wallet link is given in the OP you should check it there carefully but at the moment it is not working fine. Even on official website of Dogeparty it also not working so wait until it got functional again.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
HAHAHA ALL IN!!!!

maybe i can win on this and shoecoin!!!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Reminds me of the old Smellycoin from 2018 lol
legendary
If I had shitcoin crypto - I would get some of these coins and machine one side flush so I could make them into physicals for holding shitcoin --- seems nearly fitting lol

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Oh amazing I learned a new word today from this thread "Shitstribution" from the word itself I can easily define this word its a distribution with full of shit, am I right?  Grin
Grin The word is like real bullshit but is it true that their tokens will develop?
I will not pay much attention because I think names like this will stay away from the community because of the word from shit.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Oh amazing I learned a new word today from this thread "Shitstribution" from the word itself I can easily define this word its a distribution with full of shit, am I right?  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Wow haha its like a good Shitcoin here  Grin I just laughed at this coin name lol haha
legendary
omg this is some funny shit lol

wish I had some shitcoin lol
legendary
The image on thread was not clear brother.Kindly update with correct format.
It's possible for me to get some shitcoins for free  Grin Grin

Done!

Here's the logo so you don't have to go back to the first page:

One of these days I'll revamp this project (maybe). I still have the keys to my Dogeparty wallet so technically I still have the Shitcoin stash.

Interestingly, the dogeparty.io website is still up, but the wallet portion of it has been down for over 5 years.

Dogeparty missed the entire ICO wave. People could have been launching their ICO tokens on it for a fee even smaller than ETH's. I should have founded a startup that used Shitcoin as the utility token.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

If this is updated or otherwise maintained after 6 years then it's going to be a top 1% coin and arguably much less of a shitcoin, therefore diluting the only appealing attribute it has.

It's possible for me to get some shitcoins for free  Grin Grin

As I explained a couple of posts above, if you send some BTC you may get some shitcoins for free.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
It's possible for me to get some shitcoins for free  Grin Grin
legendary
It's real name of the coin?x) How can I buy it?

Just like you buy all the other shitcoins - by sending all your money to some anonymous shitcoiner. Mortgage your house and empty your retirement accounts to make sure you get as many shitcoins as possible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 57
https://streamies.io/
This looks so actual, every day I see some new shitcoin here with a plagiarized whitepaper, also some fake bounties too.
legendary
I may have bumped this thread too. I'm sorry about that. Well, not too sorry. The amount of shit on this board requires a turd like this to be floating on top.
legendary
Shut up dogsboy, the wallet is out of service very much like everything else in this thread. The rock shaped head of those involved in thread bumping must be taken care of with or otherwise wedged in a microwave for quick stewing. I want to emphasize that however purile the attempt to revive the thread was it was done masterfully and worked.

Cheesy

I read this and thought to myself, "I bet I gave this person their one merit." And I was right. But your response made me laugh, and that is worthy of another merit. It seems we have a true poet in our midst.

I have this tremendous bumping power and never use it, so I figured, might as well. It's the nerdiest superpower that ever existed. If I use it again on this thread, it might be stuck at the top of the ANN section for a month.
Pages:
Jump to: