Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 114. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 07:31:57 AM
ITs definitely worth 1500-2000 sat.
Only think what is necessary  is binance
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
January 25, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
Why the hell does it cost 10 siacoins to withdrawl from Poloniex?
That's nothing, Binance wants 1.5 VEN and 24 QSP. 
Activity: 42
January 25, 2018, 02:58:58 AM
Gpu mining still possible?
Didnt get any shares for a long periord, I am mining eth/sia at nanopool.
Activity: 8
January 25, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
Why the hell does it cost 10 siacoins to withdrawl from Poloniex?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:32:29 AM
Whatever may be the reasons or circumstances but the price of Sia will surely hi 1000 sats..... Smiley

It will hit but it will take time because by the next pump it will surely hit 1000sats in the market. There are many people waiting to increase it price but for everything we need to have patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
January 25, 2018, 01:28:50 AM
I would not buy this coin as long as it is currently falling rapidly. Perhaps, the Chinese New Year and Chinese laws on regulation affected it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 01:14:58 AM
Whatever may be the reasons or circumstances but the price of Sia will surely hi 1000 sats..... Smiley
Activity: 305
Merit: 148
Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!
January 25, 2018, 01:08:53 AM
Any idea when these ASICS will be released?

we are forking it away FROM ALL ASICS INCLUDING OBELISK  Cool bwaahaha

Why need to run away from ASICS mining? Those with GPU who mine earlier have earned enough and is time for them to hodl while waiting for the price of Sia to go up.

I see that many are requesting to fork away when their coins are mine able using ASICS. For example, pascal, pascal lite, lbry and including this one. I don't see any bad to mine using ASICS, they paid a lot of upfront for the machine and will soon contribute in to your coins' blockchain. Why reject them?

With the ASICS too, I think the price for your coins will go really up high very soon. Don't you like that?

me personally i'm all for ASICS ~ however i'm working with the siaberry team who deals with the sia contracts that power the sia network and make it unique in crypto..they are totally opposed to bitmains' power grab..also wtf who does pre-orders in 2018? lol Smiley i'm not buying that these asics are helping the little guy...

Bitmain's "power grab"??

I'm sorry, I must have missed the story where the SIA dev team was granted a monopoly over ASIC miners by the Trump administration.  Could you provide a link to that?
Activity: 108
January 25, 2018, 01:02:00 AM
Sia coin have great project but it is stagnate on same price since long . If Dev work actively on project then no one can stop this coin go to the moon .

Hoping this coin to cross 1K in near future .

1K satoshi's...totally going to happen.
what are you talking about !? have you seen the price ? 350 cat ! rather, it will fall than rise !
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:30:09 AM
I'm waiting for my antminer A3, and I think the price of SC will rise if BITMAIN sells A3 continuously.
January 25, 2018, 12:13:35 AM
Sia coin have great project but it is stagnate on same price since long . If Dev work actively on project then no one can stop this coin go to the moon .

1K satoshi's...totally going to happen.
Activity: 1
January 24, 2018, 05:18:36 PM
hello every one i'm new here. i want to make own sia pool but cant find any normal documentations about solo mining config and so on cany any one help me and give advise ? sorry if i'm writing my post on incorrect topic Sad
Activity: 77
January 24, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

Activity: 189
January 24, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
It looks like the Sia project is very interesting. Sia has the promise of a decentralized small data center network that, combined, consists of the fastest in the world, cheapest, and most secure cloud storage platform. Hopefully everything is achieved.
January 24, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
Why do you think that ASICs will dawn price of Siacoin?
I do not agree with this, because I don't see direct connection of ASICs and price due that some number of miners will exit from Siacoin mining due absence of economic sense anymore.

I fully agree with your opinion !!! A3 all the spoils !
Every time an asic comes out for a coin the price eventually explodes.  Patience is key.  But it’s always, with no exceptions, cheaper to just buy the coin than mine it.

Edit:   Furthermore this is why POW will fail in the future .  When mass adoption occurs POS will be king.
Activity: 108
January 24, 2018, 01:01:35 PM
I do not agree with this, because I don't see direct connection of ASICs and price due that some number of miners will exit from Siacoin mining due absence of economic sense anymore.

I fully agree with your opinion !!! A3 all the spoils !
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 12:46:17 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
January 24, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

Why need to run away from ASICS mining? Those with GPU who mine earlier have earned enough and is time for them to hodl while waiting for the price of Sia to go up.

I see that many are requesting to fork away when their coins are mine able using ASICS. For example, pascal, pascal lite, lbry and including this one. I don't see any bad to mine using ASICS, they paid a lot of upfront for the machine and will soon contribute in to your coins' blockchain. Why reject them?

With the ASICS too, I think the price for your coins will go really up high very soon. Don't you like that?

me personally i'm all for ASICS ~ however i'm working with the siaberry team who deals with the sia contracts that power the sia network and make it unique in crypto..they are totally opposed to bitmains' power grab..also wtf who does pre-orders in 2018? lol Smiley i'm not buying that these asics are helping the little guy...
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 11:43:27 AM
When will Sia Mining with GPU get useless?

I mine ETH/SIA, any ideas? :>
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 24, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

Jump to: