Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 220. (Read 1382194 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 06:09:33 AM
For more than a month, stable fall in the price of Sia against the backdrop of increased capitalization of younger and more advanced projects.
It's good that I sold it before. So far, only the loss of investment.
The project is very promising but apparently due to the lack of good news about developments makes it uninteresting against the background of competitors.

I agree. The idea of SIA is really good, but I had to get rid of it several weeks ago before its huge dip.
And there are also very tough competitors, like MaidSafe, Storj...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 05:56:59 AM
I guess Filecoin could be a blessing for SiaCoin unless they deliver a perfect product very soon. People got excited by the idea, many of them might not heard of it any further and don't know SiaCoin. When time goes buy and no mayor development steps are done by Filecoin team the holders will get disappointed. Since the idea itself is genuine they will search for good alternatives moving their money from Filecoin to Siacoin. I think this is not an unlikely scenario.
Activity: 658
Merit: 286
August 14, 2017, 05:39:47 AM
For more than a month, stable fall in the price of Sia against the backdrop of increased capitalization of younger and more advanced projects.
It's good that I sold it before. So far, only the loss of investment.
The project is very promising but apparently due to the lack of good news about developments makes it uninteresting against the background of competitors.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 05:28:27 AM
where is the bottom ?  Shocked
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
August 14, 2017, 12:18:14 AM
How can i mine this coin?

Check out the Claymore miner.  You can mine Sia coin along with another Etherium at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2017, 11:27:36 PM
Filecoin, made a big video with some deep music full of hope and world changing sentences....
They received a lot of funding and will distribute a lot of filecoins, the hopes are high for a ROI, only future sellers there.

Siacoin delivered a tech and keep doing it
mine or share to earn it.
Which one do you think can rise, I think it's a no brainer here...
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
August 13, 2017, 11:20:53 PM
Just went in full on Sia again.

Prepare for the moonshot guys  Cool

Hello Peyko... are you mining or hosting?  Or are you just investing?
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
August 13, 2017, 11:13:52 PM
Where can I find the necessary network configuration to be able to host files?
Activity: 15
August 13, 2017, 07:39:44 PM
Just went in full on Sia again.

Prepare for the moonshot guys  Cool
Activity: 215
August 13, 2017, 04:46:10 PM
shit coin which has the only use of selling miners for its parent company.

someday it will be worth 1 sat.

dump this shit.
Activity: 319
August 13, 2017, 02:59:57 PM
$SC has to do better than 180 sats with an actual product on the market.

Let me try with my crystal ball. BTC will drop back to 3500 in few days and SC will recover to 250+ sato Smiley

I don't know about filecoin much, but I really can see that they are very greedy and this is huge disadvantage. You don't need 250 mil for development, no way.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
August 13, 2017, 02:17:08 PM
$SC has to do better than 180 sats with an actual product on the market.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2017, 01:36:05 PM
I believe the Sia has one of the best and detailed roadmaps out there. I don't mind the pullback. Project is a long term hold imo.

https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
Activity: 616
August 13, 2017, 01:23:56 PM
Filecoin didn't deliver anything yet, too early to tell what it'll be. Look also at maidsafe, after more than 3 years, product is still not finished (but idea also very  nice). Sia is a working piece of software, unfortunately not widely known and used. I become a small host couple of days ago, I know that I won't make too much money out of it, but trying to support the idea behind this coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
August 13, 2017, 12:20:59 PM
I think that, at this point in time, unmitigated "investor angst" is very quickly turning into reputational damage.

Reputational damage, damage to your Brand, is extremely hard to recover from, even harder that early in the game. There are disappointed investors out there attacking the brand because they lost money... damage to your Brand is what you should be worried about because this will absolutely jeopardize Client Adoption and Retention down the line, which is exactly what you need.

I registred because of that part of your response. I agree completely and hope that developers will understand that coin's price, technology, reputations and so on are all communicating vessels. Keep my fingers fixed for the project. Cheers.

Filecoin is probably much better then sia..
The developers are sleeping for too long and non active.
That's one of the reasons I sold almost all of my siacoins to invest at filecoin.

Sia has some of the hardest working devs out there.  Filecoin is the flavor of the day but in the end Sia will reign supreme.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 13, 2017, 12:06:38 PM
hmm...so Sia going to up again in few days Huh
it is going to up
Activity: 71
August 13, 2017, 11:41:29 AM
I think that, at this point in time, unmitigated "investor angst" is very quickly turning into reputational damage.

Reputational damage, damage to your Brand, is extremely hard to recover from, even harder that early in the game. There are disappointed investors out there attacking the brand because they lost money... damage to your Brand is what you should be worried about because this will absolutely jeopardize Client Adoption and Retention down the line, which is exactly what you need.

I registred because of that part of your response. I agree completely and hope that developers will understand that coin's price, technology, reputations and so on are all communicating vessels. Keep my fingers fixed for the project. Cheers.

That's one of the reasons I sold almost all of my siacoins to invest at filecoin.

What filecoin's developers can provide at the moment? I mean, I understand mechanics of hype but your statement cries for a check. Sia has already working product as a result of months of developments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
August 13, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

Activity: 319
August 13, 2017, 11:35:46 AM
I'm sure SC are super cheap now. I would  buy some, but I don't have free BTC now. I hate greedy ICO and filecoin is very very greedy.
Activity: 71
August 13, 2017, 11:27:34 AM

Jump to: