Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 110. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
I joined this project and I am very happy to help this amazing project with ambitious
ideas and great team. This company should be invested. Do it and we will make succes together. Good Luck! Thanx Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This is a good  bounty program. Signal token is a currency powered by the Ethereum blockchain. All paid features available on the Signals Platform will be accessible exclusively through Signal tokens. I found out the platform will also train people to be able to understand the trading patterns by their own not just doing trading based on signals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
looks interesting, the idea of signals for cyptotrading is so phenomenon.

i'll sure join into this interesting project since i'm a trader.

i hope this will be successful.

But price will by 0.24 or 0.36?

For the presale price will be $0.25. In the main tokensale the range is set at $0.30 (from the start) to $0.36. Full terms can be found in our Whitepaper (page 28): https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
looks interesting, the idea of signals for cyptotrading is so phenomenon.

i'll sure join into this interesting project since i'm a trader.

i hope this will be successful.

But price will by 0.24 or 0.36?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What is its difference between any kind of trading bot?
Signals network isn't only a trading bot. The bot is only let's a small part of the project.
I suggest reading the whitepaper: pages 7-15. If you don't have too much time, you can just look at some parts of it - even that is going to clear some opinions about Signals Network.
Activity: 16
Is there a signature campaign I could join?
Activity: 217
What is its difference between any kind of trading bot?
And what is the base algorithm of creating treading signals? The basics of decisions?
principle of the platform? you need to register and pay a fee for receiving an operative signal? is there a team of traders and who are they?
The cost of the service is amount demanded by an owner/creator of the service plus the Signals platform fee. Maybe but only maybe, there will be free trials offers but that depends on these owners/creators approach to the possible buyers/clients.
Yeah, I think the best sentence is to say that in the team there are people that are trading or investing or are interested in trading/investing.
principle of the platform? you need to register and pay a fee for receiving an operative signal? is there a team of traders and who are they?

The principle of the Signals platform is that we are giving crypto community a tool set, so that even traders without programming skills will be able to create their own trading strategy and sell it to others in Strategy Marketplace.

On the other hand data science and developers community can monetize their skills through Indicator Marketplace by creating basic components (Indicators) by which you can assemble your own strategy.

You can check our short video where we describe the main concept behind Signals or for more details check out Signals whitepaper. More about Signals team can be found on our websites - https://signals.network

Merit: 256
Activity: 16
Cool that team has a huge background, I trust them.
Activity: 15
I'm really excited for this one. Looks like it's actually a worthwhile project with a solid team!
Thank you all! Have you joined our Telegram already? We are building a nice community there Smiley

Link: https://t.me/signals_network
Activity: 434
Hi De,! Nice to see an interesting project. Thank you.
Activity: 56
Your kids are just super. I have never met such professionals. Good luck to you.
Activity: 434
I am excited about the project and the devs are good. Good job team.
Activity: 53
hello everyone... just starting everything about bitcoin. learning. joined twitter and facebook.. good project will help newbies become more interested 😊
What public services will be connected to your supercomputer? List the number and what exactly? Please.

I'm not quite sure if I understand your question correctly or that you understand our product well. We're building Signals platform upon other successful blockchain services which open the new possibilites for cryptocurrency trading. By integrating decentralized supercomputers we will be able to process big data computations in reasonable time while still making it affordable for common users.

I would recommend you to go through our Whitepaper with all the detailed information about Signals. Supercomputer can be found at pages 10 and 22: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf
There is no doubt that the project will be useful to anyone involved in trading on the exchanges! Thanks for that!
That's why I'm in this project, that's why we're active here - me and official Signals Network account. That's what we are saying here.

Just want to remind all people interested in this project:
SGN Token presale starts on November 15, 2017
Signals announcement thread now in Polish! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-signals-rynek-danych-wspierajcych-sygnay-dla-traderow-kryptowalut-2337168

Thanks Wojteks102 for being Signals ambassador to the Polish community  Smiley
Jump to: