Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 111. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Really hope that this project succeeds, fingers crossed! To the moon!!  Wink Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Good job
You guys are just doing a super project, I'm following it. Good luck.

Thank you guys  Smiley If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us!

What public services will be connected to your supercomputer? List the number and what exactly? Please.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
There is no doubt that the project will be useful to anyone involved in trading on the exchanges! Thanks for that!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Icos are getting too much nowadays... everybody wanna own an ICO
Too many ICO and nothing really that good.
If you don't want to watch video materials, I highly suggest you read the whitepaper. All pages may take you too much time, so I'm just giving one of the best flavors for you:
Page 10 - Backtesting and training with genetic algorithms  |  Supercomputer for complex experiment
Page 14 - Data marketplace
Page 15 - Social network features

Keep that in mind that we're talking about v 0.5 of the whitepaper: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 266
“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
I am join to you bounty compain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Signals introduction video might change your mind  Smiley

Activity: 113
Guys, I love your project and will support it. I will change my signature and avatar. I go all-in with you. Good luck!

All in? I will invest some but I think no project is worth all-in right now.

I mean, not all-in ALL-IN, but I am keeping my eye on it and definitely buy some tokens in pre-sale. Never invest more than you can lose, they say.
All-in types of trades are only for gamblers.
Good to see more people interested in this project, what I mean in that statement is a need to build a big and active community of traders around the Signals project.
Activity: 121
Guys, I love your project and will support it. I will change my signature and avatar. I go all-in with you. Good luck!

All in? I will invest some but I think no project is worth all-in right now.

I mean, not all-in ALL-IN, but I am keeping my eye on it and definitely buy some tokens in pre-sale. Never invest more than you can lose, they say.
Hello, keep up the good work!

For how long you will hold a presale? Thanks!

Hello Pepsi_max, thanks for the interest! The presale will be on for 30 days. All other details can be found in Signals Whitepaper: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello, keep up the good work!

For how long you will hold a presale? Thanks!
Activity: 434
Hello, I hope that your project will succeed! Everyone asked to connect.
We believe we have alot to offer Smiley I recommend you to check our Whitepaper to see what Signals is about. https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf
Good job

Thank you guys  Smiley If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us!
Activity: 87
Activity: 56
Activity: 126
In your Country Ambassador Program (CAP), will the 5% investor referral bonus, for finding bigger investors, be on top of the 5% referral bonus?

So, will we get 10% bonus if we find a large investor for you?

Thanks!

Hi cry_pple,

not quite so... they, don't add up that way.

Also the CAP and it’s rewards are for carefully selected people that have been through application process, interviews and then hired as Country Ambassadors by the team. Our apologies if that wasn’t clear from the start. We are updating the document now to make it clearer. Also if you want to apply, please just reply to my email.

Many thanks!

Jan
SIGNALS team
So maybe it means if the biggest investor from your country is referred by your link or your person -> you're going to get that extra 5%?
Activity: 8
Reserved some money to invest in presale. Goodluck guys, looking forward to the product.
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Good project, I love cabinet bounty!)
Jump to: