Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 112. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The fastest way to catch any Signals team member is in our Telegram channel. Yesterday we got over 100 members, let's keep it growing, guys!

Link: https://t.me/signals_network

I'd like to know when my blogpost claim will be reviewed. The post date is 10/25/2017. Thanks.

Hello, I DMed you for email. Can we talk there, please?

Thank you
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
In your Country Ambassador Program (CAP), will the 5% investor referral bonus, for finding bigger investors, be on top of the 5% referral bonus?

So, will we get 10% bonus if we find a large investor for you?

Thanks!

Hi cry_pple,

not quite so... they, don't add up that way.

Also the CAP and it’s rewards are for carefully selected people that have been through application process, interviews and then hired as Country Ambassadors by the team. Our apologies if that wasn’t clear from the start. We are updating the document now to make it clearer. Also if you want to apply, please just reply to my email.

Many thanks!

Jan
SIGNALS team

Hi! Id like to apply, but the CAP file doesnt exist
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I'd like to know when my blogpost claim will be reviewed. The post date is 10/25/2017. Thanks.
Activity: 448
great project, I gonna mark my calendar for their token sale, this is one of the best ICO to invest.
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

The money will be spend for developers, data scientists, machine learning experts, sales, marketing, legals and other costs related with company expenses. Also we will invest in basic data sets which will be available for users to experiment in Signals Strategy builder or into listing SGN token into main crypto exchanges right after token sale.
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!

Thank you for your support.
In your Country Ambassador Program (CAP), will the 5% investor referral bonus, for finding bigger investors, be on top of the 5% referral bonus?

Thanks!

Hi cry_pple,

not quite so... they, don't add up that way.

Also the CAP and it’s rewards are for carefully selected people that have been through application process, interviews and then hired as Country Ambassadors by the team. Our apologies if that wasn’t clear from the start. We are updating the document now to make it clearer. Also if you want to apply, please just reply to my email.

Many thanks!

Jan
SIGNALS team
Activity: 350
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 448
I think it would be pretty convenient marketplace. And I love this gesign it looks softly and nicely Smiley
Good job!

Thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
joined for bounty

good luck
I see alot of new faces here. If you haven't watched our introduction video yet, we recommend checking it out! It gives you the basic idea about what we want to do.

I'm really excited about this project and I can't wait for it to launch and use this machine intelligence!!! really, it would be very useful for noobs like me. lol,

Your kids are just super. I have never met such professionals. Good luck to you.

Thanks, we are loving this kind of support. Keeps us motivated  Smiley
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
I'm really excited about this project and I can't wait for it to launch and use this machine intelligence!!! really, it would be very useful for noobs like me. lol,
When is the distribution of the company's Bounty tokens expected?

We will be distributing tokens after the main token sale is closed. Full terms can be also found here on our blog: https://blog.signals.network/signals-bounty-program-terms-and-the-distribution-of-bounty-rewards-4cdd4ea634df
Activity: 504
When is the distribution of the company's Bounty tokens expected?
Activity: 81
Good to finally have the pre-ICO launch date!
Activity: 56
Your kids are just super. I have never met such professionals. Good luck to you.
Reserved Vietnamese translation
Hello! If you are still interested, can you please write us to [email protected]? We want to keep track of all translators. We can send you more information there.
Jump to: