Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 114. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Conveniently done. Retweet and immediately accrual Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What do you guys say about the roadmap? I am excited about the strategy builder UI (being a UX designer).
Activity: 462
Finally something of my interest   WIll definitely participate the ICO.

Thanks!  Smiley
New blogpost: How far is Signals and what is still ahead of us?

The Signals roadmap for years 2017–2019 is divided into six milestones, while each milestone is split into multiple smaller tasks. Once all tasks from one milestones are done and tested we can move towards the next one. Let us briefly walk you through these six milestones.

Link to blog: https://medium.com/@Signals.Network/how-far-is-signals-network-and-what-is-still-ahead-of-us-1f0443b50940
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I hope with this project everybody will stop paying pump & dump fraudsters for signals in telegram and we get something more professional and trustworthy! So good luck with your project, I'll keep eye on it.
Being able to monetise a trading strat through the platform is a great idea. I'm earmarking this for possible investment. I can't see anything in the ann about hardcap and token distribution though, where can I find this?

Hello, thanks for the interest! Token allocation and caps can be found here: https://signals.network/token. Or if you want more detailed version, then check out Whitepaper: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf. We got a table of content so you can find anything fast Smiley

And thanks for that feedback into original post, we will update it so the information is also there.
Mr Dev, I know I'm not the one and only but my supporting tweet is under review since 10/21/2017 7:49:50 PM UTC. also it's a bunch of tweets and some comments on the thread are under reviewe too.. thanks

Hello, I will ask you for e-mail in DM.

Hello, Dev. I've answered u in direct msgs here. I haven't got an email from u yet. Please, solve my problem with bounty approvals...

Sorry for little delay, currently trying to solve it. Will let you know during Sunday morning.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Being able to monetise a trading strat through the platform is a great idea. I'm earmarking this for possible investment. I can't see anything in the ann about hardcap and token distribution though, where can I find this?
In the whitepaper you will find answer to your question. Maybe even more than just an answer - there is whole SGN token allocation described.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I support you, this is a great place to invest and multiply your capital!
Activity: 392
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Great project! I really like the bounty cabinet, it is done very qualitatively, which indicates the serious intentions of the team!
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Mr Dev, I know I'm not the one and only but my supporting tweet is under review since 10/21/2017 7:49:50 PM UTC. also it's a bunch of tweets and some comments on the thread are under reviewe too.. thanks

Hello, I will ask you for e-mail in DM.

Hello, Dev. I've answered u in direct msgs here. I haven't got an email from u yet. Please, solve my problem with bounty approvals...
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I think that you need to show the video (in short) how the signals work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I love design of a web site and presentation materials of your platform. I hope you wil have the same finetuned product which I will gladly try out. 
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
The UI in the app is amazing  Smiley This is gonna be great. Interesting project to see in the future. Goodluck!
Activity: 882
How much will cost 1 signal coin on ICO?
Or in other words, how much signal coins I can receive for 1 ethereum?
I also did not find information about the value of coins, if you find out please write!

Hello guys,

this information can be found in our Whitepaper, page 28. It is available to read on this link: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Thanks a lot for answer!
Usually it quite difficult to find answer from so big whitepapers ))))
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Great project! Joined to it!

A very good idea I support this project and I will actively advertise

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 154
Interesting project, i am already part of the bounty team and looking forward to enhance participation
Jump to: