Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 115. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

A very good idea I support this project and I will actively advertise
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The most interesting project in recent times. Support participation in the bounty of the company in Facebook and Twitter
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good bounty programm, a convenient online cabinet, I sincerely hope that the SGN tokens will be expensive.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The guys are super, wish good luck in its implementation. I advised your project to all my friends.
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Very good idea. Im following in twitter and facebook. Good luck)
Activity: 434
due to the great interest of people in the crypto currency and its derivatives, this project seems quite timely so I wish him good luck
and further development
Activity: 52
I'll have to deeply analyze this project - feels so solid!
Activity: 462
Thanks to Admin for great support on Telegram to help me better understand the Bounty program.

There are only 44 members currently on the Telegram channel so come join in for #SignalsNetwork news and updates.

Here is their Telegram link: https://t.me/signals_network

See you there!

No problem, we are here to help  Smiley If anything, just catch us at Telegram again: https://t.me/signals_network
Become a Country Ambassador for the Signals project

Signals is a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders.

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the various crypto communities updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into your language and spreading the word about Signals in other crypto forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came in thanks to your propagation. The bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

Does it sound interesting to you? Please let us know at [email protected].
How much will cost 1 signal coin on ICO?
Or in other words, how much signal coins I can receive for 1 ethereum?
I also did not find information about the value of coins, if you find out please write!

Hello guys,

this information can be found in our Whitepaper, page 28. It is available to read on this link: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Kudos to whoever is running the bounty campaign. The dashboard is really slick and the retweets update instantly. Good job.

I will forward the message, thanks for nice words Smiley
Activity: 34
Thanks to Admin for great support on Telegram to help me better understand the Bounty program.

There are only 44 members currently on the Telegram channel so come join in for #SignalsNetwork news and updates.

Here is their Telegram link: https://t.me/signals_network

See you there!
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
I hop success to this project
This project embodied the regional idea. People will be interesting to her.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I would like to participate in training sessions if this will be possible in future. I found out the platform will also train people to be able to understand the trading patterns by their own not just doing trading based on signals. I will want to know more whether this training will be online or physical based in future.
Activity: 602
Excellent site design plus an excellent cabinet! November 15, I will keep track of your fees!
Activity: 448
I also did not find information about the value of coins, if you find out please write!
Activity: 882
Jump to: