Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 116. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
looks interesting, the idea of signals for cyptotrading is so phenomenon.

i'll sure join into this interesting project since i'm a trader.

i hope this will be successful.
If you are a trader I honestly recommend you to read at least a few pages of whitepaper this project. This project may naturally blow up all these 'trading bots' from usage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
You plan apps for Android and Apple ? Thanks

Hello Vidam, both Android and iOS will be made.
Activity: 260
You plan apps for Android and Apple ? Thanks
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Hello guys,just joined the campaign with you  ! Wish the DEV's all the best and i will do my best.. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Good bounty programm, a convenient online cabinet, I sincerely hope that the SGN tokens will be expensive)
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
looks interesting, the idea of signals for cyptotrading is so phenomenon.

i'll sure join into this interesting project since i'm a trader.

i hope this will be successful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Really nice website almost automated all, hopefully the final signal website would be the same or better, can help eradicate spamming here in bitcointalk, bring the campaign away from bitcointalk is the best to do this
Activity: 135
Kudos to whoever is running the bounty campaign. The dashboard is really slick and the retweets update instantly. Good job.
@Signals.network
I have got a simple question about bounty campaign:
How much time it take to review tweets/shares or other work? Or maybe it will be updated at the end of the whole campaign?

We will review claims from last week till the end of this week. And we will review claims from this week in the beginning of next week. We know that we are late with that and we are sorry about it, so many people want to promote Signals platform and we are so thankful for your support! We are taking actions to be able to resolve all claims from each week in the end of each week. (during Sunday or Monday) Once again thak you for your support.  
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
@Signals.network
I have got a simple question about bounty campaign:
How much time it take to review tweets/shares or other work? Or maybe it will be updated at the end of the whole campaign?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
I hope this project as the bounty site worked best
Mr Dev, I know I'm not the one and only but my supporting tweet is under review since 10/21/2017 7:49:50 PM UTC. also it's a bunch of tweets and some comments on the thread are under reviewe too.. thanks

Hello, I will ask you for e-mail in DM.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Mr Dev, I know I'm not the one and only but my supporting tweet is under review since 10/21/2017 7:49:50 PM UTC. also it's a bunch of tweets and some comments on the thread are under reviewe too.. thanks
Activity: 56
An interesting project, the main thing is to fully implement it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
 is a very good idea that is being implemented, I support it and wish success
If you haven't watched our introduction video yet, we recommend checking it out Smiley

WEBSITE BOUNTY
Activity: 27
Waiting to use Signals platform!
Really hope it will help to optimise trading/signals work
Today we would like to announce concrete date of token pre-sale:

The token pre-sale of SGN tokens will begin on November 15th

Jump to: