Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 2. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Who is owners of Signatum?

the holders of the signatum coin
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Who is owners of Signatum?
Activity: 170
Official Announcement in 3 hours
signatum.org

SCAM ALERT

wow they just registered a new website for signtum ..
the official page is signatum.io
but its owned by the developer and they dont have access to it
thats why the made signatum.org

BE CAREFUL PEOPLE

and check out the latest screenshots from signatum discord -
i hope the FinSEC shuts down this scam project as soon as possible

https://imgur.com/a/tntnq

- and a little hint for you guys, dont you think i would rather be invisible on discord?!
i have no intentions to talk to you guys, trust me

Finsec? Are you serious? There wasn't an ICO.  There was no implied ownership of a company, nothing was stolen.  FBI investigation based on what?  I thought you at least knew about crypto.
harm??? the only one harming poor kids with crypto money was doc, and everything written here is just the truth,
read the previous posts, its written there why and how i created my account on docs recommendation to stop fud against this coin,
but what is going on here with signatum is a ponzi hidden behind a fighting community.

ppl like you are dangerous, writing in a way that makes people think its all ok with this project. ITS A SCAM
and u can say whatever u want - it was created by a scammer, the algo is copy paste, and the
people are defending a sinking scam ship.

And u can clearly  see it - they use now signatum.org
they just registered a new website, because the official signatum.io is still owned by the doc scammer

You didn't answer my question. Are you a knight in shining armor? Why do you devote time here rambling on and on about copy and paste this and doc scammed that?  The coin is under a community takeover.  That doesn't make it a scam.  It's severing ties with doc and rebuilding.  Why do you keep repeating yourself?  The coin makes people 10% every single day, why? Because you fud, they respond you fud they respond.  You are the person that is making this coin a pump and dump....  Your constant regurgitation of the same information is causing the pump and dump.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
signatum.org

SCAM ALERT

wow they just registered a new website for signtum ..
the official page is signatum.io
but its owned by the developer and they dont have access to it
thats why the made signatum.org

BE CAREFUL PEOPLE

and check out the latest screenshots from signatum discord -
i hope the FinSEC shuts down this scam project as soon as possible

https://imgur.com/a/tntnq

- and a little hint for you guys, dont you think i would rather be invisible on discord?!
i have no intentions to talk to you guys, trust me
Activity: 280
signatum.org
harm??? the only one harming poor kids with crypto money was doc, and everything written here is just the truth,
read the previous posts, its written there why and how i created my account on docs recommendation to stop fud against this coin,
but what is going on here with signatum is a ponzi hidden behind a fighting community.

ppl like you are dangerous, writing in a way that makes people think its all ok with this project. ITS A SCAM
and u can say whatever u want - it was created by a scammer, the algo is copy paste, and the
people are defending a sinking scam ship.

And u can clearly  see it - they use now signatum.org
they just registered a new website, because the official signatum.io is still owned by the doc scammer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Lifipp -
message to those ppl:
1. If you hate this project so much and you are not satisfied with the results of Dev's work - just fucking sell and leave, nobody's holding you here
2. If you still holding and believing in this project then stop fucking asking about Doc, price and progress - do some fucking meditation to learn how to be patient, jesus the project is 4 months old and they wanna go to outer Space with their spaceship bought for sigt....

a nice example from signatum discord this is how they treat people if they are seriously concerned about thier lost money.....

LOL You're in trouble now.... You'll be put in the PINK corner....

i added some screenshots sent to me earlier, these images say alot about these scammers there....
https://imgur.com/a/Xakzl

by the way- do you think they will ask doc about his scam when he comes back ?!  Grin Grin Grin
- i think the would be sooooo happy to have him back, until the FBI knocks on the door

I think we'd all take you a little bit more seriously if you hadn't created this account just to fud signatum.  You haven't ever posted in any other forum before?  I understand that most people that argue with you have a personal interest to protect their investment.  I don't, I don't have any left.  I lost 1 btc buy becoming emotionally attached.  I don't mind the price going lower, I don't really care about 1-300 satoshi because with real development 3-4k is probable. I'll watch and wait for actual signs of development to come back.  I want to know why you sit here and flame and accuse.  What is your motivation? Are you just another run of the mill troll?  Are you trying to hurt the community like the coin pumpers hurt you?  Every single coin I have been apart of has been pumped/dumped by a pump group.  It doesn't have anything to do with the community you're hurting or the developers that come and go.I hope it's not to push the price down and buy back in, because I personally believe you've already crossed the line of irreparable harm.  Do you have rigs and you're trying to scare the dev's back into POW?  Are you just an attention seeker?  What's your angle?
Lifipp -
message to those ppl:
1. If you hate this project so much and you are not satisfied with the results of Dev's work - just fucking sell and leave, nobody's holding you here
2. If you still holding and believing in this project then stop fucking asking about Doc, price and progress - do some fucking meditation to learn how to be patient, jesus the project is 4 months old and they wanna go to outer Space with their spaceship bought for sigt....

a nice example from signatum discord this is how they treat people if they are seriously concerned about thier lost money.....

i added some screenshots sent to me earlier, these images say alot about these scammers there....
https://imgur.com/a/Xakzl

by the way- do you think they will ask doc about his scam when he comes back ?!  Grin Grin Grin
- i think the would be sooooo happy to have him back, until the FBI knocks on the door
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Lifipp -
message to those ppl:

Activity: 145
I chose to sell SIGT today, I don't know why, its price has been falling, is it the credit problems of DEV?Since down the cryptopia, it has been abandoned and I hope the community will bring it back to life.refueling...
Lifipp -
message to those ppl:

actually i guess the developer "doc" asif baloch can already go there with his own spaceship after so many scams
he successfully completed.

https://imgur.com/a/Xakzl check this link guys if you want to know whats really going on Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Staking is working fine here. 20 to 50 coins a day
how many coins do you have?

I received 2 coins for the first time since the start of the coin...don't feel too happy about it, obviously

300k at these prices why not pick em up it feels, other coins like aeon are a 1 or so
legendary
@xtraelv

Can you add signatum back on cryptopia?
Wallet upgrade and no more Pow mining. Stable on yobit and nova.

And "Doc" is found and probably gone for good. Evil repelled.

Isn't its time for reconciliation and show your good side to this community?

I don't work for Cryptopia - what makes you think I have any influence there ?

I doubt they will ever list anything from anyone remotely connected to this coin considering all the hassle that was caused.
I don't think they will easily forget that their home addresses were listed complete with threats to burn down their house.

Besides - there are other issues with the code. It is a copy paste. It isn't that hard to copy and paste a coin but it is difficult
to keep a coin maintained. When things go wrong new code has to be written that requires more skill than just copy and paste.

Show me where the skunkhash raptor algo is - you can't - because it isn't there.

while it has a reference to it and appears as:

#include "obj/skunkhash/sph_skein.h"  (from bytecoin)
#include "obj/skunkhash/sph_cubehash.h" (from cubecoin)
#include "obj/skunkhash/sph_fugue.h" (from FugueCoin)
#include "obj/skunkhash/sph_gost.h" (from SIBCoin ?)
#include "obj/skunkhash/raptor.h" - only referenced in the code - IT HAS NO FUNCTION OR PURPOSE

Further in the coding there is no more reference of it.

The algos used are all regular Algos from other coins.

#define fillz() do { \
    sph_skein512_init(&z_skein); \
    sph_cubehash512_init(&z_cubehash); \
    sph_fugue512_init(&z_fugue); \
    sph_gost512_init(&z_gost); \

The DOC was asked about it before and just avoided answering it. That is because it is pure BS.

People got Skunkhash raptor fucked !

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=raptor+fuck

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
@xtraelv

Can you add signatum back on cryptopia?
Wallet upgrade and no more Pow mining. Stable on yobit and nova.

And "Doc" is found and probably gone for good. Evil repelled.

Isn't its time for reconciliation and show your good side to this community?
be warned - there is no statement from signatum about thier head developer "Doc" superscammer Asif Masood Baloch who made Signatum

the fanboys in Discord are preparing for the next scam as they announce that there are "Big" news incomming in the next 2 Weeks.
recommending everybody to buy coins now .. I would highly recommend to stay away from buying it.
In the meantime they already started thier own pump and dump , when James Weir sold 600k of his coins, making everyone else loose money
cause the price dropped- and surprise he came back 2 days ago saying he will buy again now at half the price because of the big news...

THIS IS THE NEXT SCAM they are just preparing for it.
Dont believe a word they say, and stay far away from this scam project.

Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
SO....when tothemoon?  Grin

We are not going to moon. We are going to Pluto. And after that we are leaving the milky way. So now that we got a conclusion here we dont need more moon talk Smiley

This makes me laugh. So how’s that trip to the Milky Way?
legendary
the lemmings are happy to have him back?!?!?

Roger, we would even be happy to see you back, James is back yes, but he took some grief for his actions, we are not in the business of removing people for a laugh, if the person breaks discord rules or disrespects others,

they are kicked that simple, nothing stops them coming back, and behaving themselves.

That does not make us lemmings, nobody minds if you rave about Doc or Signatumd and if you have proof even better, present it to the community to help them move forward, but please, propaganda over current Devs is

uncalled for, they are working hard to turn this "Doc" crap around, we aim to keep things transparent, it was never our sole intention to move towards self-moderation, however, this thread is drowning in lies,

and the truths are not coming through loud enough, just being drowned in fictitious assumptions regarding current development.

People will call the new thread an “Echo Chamber” but what is this thread right now, if not an “Echo Chamber” for propaganda.

SIGNATUM the latest "DOC" Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD SCAM

You are spot on !
Dr. Asif Baloch from Pakistan

The "doc" video on SARcoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AsUrvtCIPA

RECOGNISE THE VOICE FROM the burstcoin interview ? (Doc Audio):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24&t=935s

legendary
Activity: 1011
Merit: 1006
A friend has mined a shitload of sigt with his farm.
Needless to say - he's pretty pissed with the price. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: