Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 3. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Very strange beacuse it show that the PoS takes about 4 days. U say that u have received it in 1 day ... wtf?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
He probably has over 1mil coins lol
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
Staking is working fine here. 20 to 50 coins a day
PoS 5% Annual Interest and you have 20 to 50 coins a day? Whoa you must have a lot of coins to stake.
Activity: 87
low price is not always a bad thing...lower coin price = fairer distribution
Activity: 203
Turn your head on when you talk to POW, it's not possible. It's also impossible that the developers left the project. This is an original coin with the algoritm skunkhash and another such first will not be. The rest will be just imitation.

LOL

Go back to your pen, swine.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Turn your head on when you talk to POW, it's not possible. It's also impossible that the developers left the project. This is an original coin with the algoritm skunkhash and another such first will not be. The rest will be just imitation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Awesome you must have a lot of coins! Hopefully the price improves over the next little while.

I think my additional coins are expected in like 40 days, so slow going.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
HA HA HEE HEE HA HA. Oh sorry, just saw forum still active and thinking about signatum makes me laugh.
Activity: 100
no issues with POS here.
Activity: 92
how many coins do you have?

I received 2 coins for the first time since the start of the coin...don't feel too happy about it, obviously

millions... pos sucks
Activity: 210
how many coins do you have?

I received 2 coins for the first time since the start of the coin...don't feel too happy about it, obviously
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Activity: 45
I sold 212,000 at $0.16
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
The main problem with POS is that it shows false information - like the estimated time for POS payment - it shows 1 day every day but nothing ever arrives... ok, it's very misleading and looks broken... lol. Trezarcoin has only 1 dev... bloody hell and even that guy figured out how to program POS properly... da hell is wrong with the dozen devs working on Signatum so far? Smiley

are you pertaining to Sigt's POS or POS in general? My sigt wallet's POS seems to be working fine. I don't have much coins either.
Activity: 140
I like the idea of going back to PoW, without hashpower on the network what is a blockchain even good for?
Activity: 56
My constructive input into this project. Ok guys, devs and so on. Interface with the dude doing the trezarcoin and luxcoin... borrow their experience with their POS... the current POS system needs improvement so guys with 1000 sigt can see something rolling in from time to time... otherwise it's hard to convince people to buy this coin... if it really takes 100,000 sigt to see normal POS - who would invest into it - it's lacking other promised features at the moment - like Privacy...

I mean revolutionary privacy coin - say what? Can somebody at least introduce some privacy features into this coin already cause that' the main heading at Signatum.io and this coin has none of the privacy features... so what the heck... do you think serious buyers are that stupid?? Smiley
Holy shit, just noticed Trezarcoin! Looks nice, thanks for posting it. I have several hundreds of thousands of SIGT and PoS is running fine, but it is sooo little comparing to other competitors Sad
Activity: 112
The main problem with POS is that it shows false information - like the estimated time for POS payment - it shows 1 day every day but nothing ever arrives... ok, it's very misleading and looks broken... lol. Trezarcoin has only 1 dev... bloody hell and even that guy figured out how to program POS properly... da hell is wrong with the dozen devs working on Signatum so far? Smiley
My constructive input into this project. Ok guys, devs and so on. Interface with the dude doing the trezarcoin and luxcoin... borrow their experience with their POS... the current POS system needs improvement so guys with 1000 sigt can see something rolling in from time to time... otherwise it's hard to convince people to buy this coin... if it really takes 100,000 sigt to see normal POS - who would invest into it - it's lacking other promised features at the moment - like Privacy...

I mean revolutionary privacy coin - say what? Can somebody at least introduce some privacy features into this coin already cause that' the main heading at Signatum.io and this coin has none of the privacy features... so what the heck... do you think serious buyers are that stupid?? Smiley
Activity: 56
i also mined for two whole months. i was defending project and devs for the last two and half months but now i see that they are a bunch of untrusty people. Very sad. I was hoping that big holders do something about signatum but they also not moving a finger. Despite this situation i will keep my bag for the future. Remember litecoin dev left one day and then return... hope actual sigt devs leave project and more decent people grab it and go on...
I have mined it from the start and til the PoS, full 2.5 months of my rigs work went to shit, so I understand your sadness, mate. I never sold any single SIGT, even bought more, and now we can only hope the things change. Several BTCs lost on this one, hard and expensive lesson to learn.
Well guys what do you expect... Every other coin I have is better than Signatum imo, slick interface, privacy, more features...

Like trezarcoin, luxcoin, zencash, monero, and others...

Signatum has a long way to go in every respect... lol...It's a Sh*tcoin 2 months and no development, and this time is critical... Look at other coins - privacy features, segwit, shzmegwit, and so on... what does this coin have?? That bi*ch ass Doc... Some nationalities never fail to confirm the stereotype... they should make it illegal to conceal it. Would save us all a lot of time and trouble. If I knew Doc was a Pakistani... lol, I would have moved on a long time ago... lol... With a Pakistani in charge it's the outcome that should have been expected.
Pages:
Jump to: