Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 289. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Its time to buy, just an opinion
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Lot of strange things happening, the telegram group says crowetic left.
And in the discord group crowetic says 2 other debs left and he is still in the team.
The Telegram group with stankhut removed me from the group after saying this.. well it was to good to be true.
Happy i mined most of the coins and haven't made a investment.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
The blockchain of this coin is a real garbage can, orphan blocks make it impossible to sync the chain.

Edit, this seems to work, for anyone interested.

maxreceivebuffer=500000
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Why is everyone saying dev is dumping? What comes to my mind first is nicehash selling...
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Dev wasted no momentum.  This is price manipulation to buy cheap.  There is nothing but positive signs for this coin and this is a great opportunity to buy for half-price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Offıcialy scam coin. Stay away. 2 Devs left project.

And when i say this coin is dead, no one believe me. See ya.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
pretty sure the dev sold all his coins right now
Activity: 7
Just about a month now after launch and the devs have only delivered a mac wallet. Maybe they launched too soon, and should have developed something first.  Or communicated at all, hyped their ideas. It started off as a coin for miners, big reward, short block time. That was the only value to the coin, they gave tons of it away fast. People who didn't mine bought it up cheap, and miners who wanted to speculate more bought in for more coins too.  Then nothing, nothing useful, for a month (or more, "beta" still not released, it could be absolute crap). Bitcoin has the cash crypto locked up, this coin offers nothing but speculation that the future might hold something good- but what? Nothing on the roadmap can be filled better with SIGT than any other coin out there.  If the devs kept the train going from the start, released anything of value or perceived value this might still be going up instead of tanking. So much wasted potential here. It's probably not dead with so many coins out there, and promises of the marketplace, but it's seriously disappointing that the dev(s) completely wasted the momentum this coin had.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
price less 1000sat. Total panic Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
hahah fucking scam coin
Signatum is scam coin officially  dev  Drown the market by selling    Huh Huh Huh Huh
explain please. Seem someone interested in another dump
Activity: 227
so, in the last 24 hours with 10x1070's at 60%pl, each mining just a tad over 29mh and using the cwi miner/pool combo - i mined a grand total of just over 394 coins, or 39.4 coins per gpu.  pool luck was at 98%.

i don't have any more gpu's to point at other pools for comparison, but this does compare pretty well with what whattomine calculator says i should've mined in that period - 37.5 coins per gpu (with 0.7% pool fee included and, of course, theoretical 100% luck).

i'm curious to see how this compares to other miner/pool combos the last day or so.

anyone doing better/worse ?
Activity: 340
 Signatum is scam coin officially  dev  Drown the market by selling    Huh Huh Huh Huh
whats happen with sigt?why so much sell orders?
Activity: 197
SIGT 1400 sat
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Someone here is able to mine in older AMD GPU models with Skunkhash Algorithm Huh my mining until open but not mining
Version of Sgminer 5.1.1

For the message rejected because of low difficulty
Activity: 349

Yes, 9 decimals and i would count this as scam attempt - coins with such value in sat you count the price you like to put in usually from the end and if it's a sell offer it's gone in the second you add it as it's just 10% of the current price.....

Note from the developers go to the first page

Notice: The dev team does not suggest using the coinmarkets exchange https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm . If you do, it is at your own risk. Official exchange will be added to the Op when it becomes available.
Activity: 168

Yes, 9 decimals and i would count this as scam attempt - coins with such value in sat you count the price you like to put in usually from the end and if it's a sell offer it's gone in the second you add it as it's just 10% of the current price.....
Activity: 5

Marketplace Update:
The beta stage marketplace is expected to be released next week, with source public on github.

In the upcoming release, the Signatum Marketplace will feature:
  • Support
  • Product Listing
  • Messaging between Buyer and Seller
  • Payment Gateway
  • Seller Ratings

Will there be any type of escrow service provided along with the Marketplace?
Jump to: