Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 291. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Random people can clone any coin they want to.  For example, there's many coins with the word bitcoin in it.  It's completely unrelated to us.  Someone Copy and pasted signatum and is creating a clone of it.  They won't have our marketplace, community, or exchanges.  It doesn't take away from signatum at all.  You can tell by the typos that it is not a serious project.

POW starts at block 985, so are they pre-mining the first 985 blocks?, a lot of typo errors. my opinion is it may be a dev get rich quick, pump and dump surrounding the hype of Signatum, certainly doesn't have the goals involved with Sigt.

I also saw that, in the OP mentioned POW starts at block 985000, and they said this is typo, haha~~

I see no problem at all to use skunk algorithm for a new coin, but just don't use "Signatum" name to mislead people that this is something related to Signatum.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
has anyone tested out 1060 3G with latest ccminer 2.2 yet? I'm using CWI, still feeling good about it, lazy to move ...

Yes, I have those.
109.2 MH/s on 1060x6 rig. (70% TDP)

Thank man, look not to much interesting. I can get ~19Mh/s/card by CWI, more importantly, it's pay fairly.

No problem.
Also after some testing I can confirm that -krnlx version is little faster and without cpu validation errors than ccminer22.
Also with ccminer22 hashrate reported on the pool seems slower than in miner.
All I write is about 1060 3GB cards.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
has anyone tested out 1060 3G with latest ccminer 2.2 yet? I'm using CWI, still feeling good about it, lazy to move ...

Yes, I have those.

Thank man, look not to much interesting. I can get ~19Mh/s/card by CWI, more importantly, it's pay fairly.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well, this is my results with new ccminer 2.2:
- @suprnova:  lower hashrate.
- @yiimp:  correct hashrate.
- @pool.mn:  correct hashrate.
Maybe something wrong @suprnova?

Where are you @ocminer??  Roll Eyes

ah sorry, it takes about 15-20 min until the correct hashrate is displayed on suprnova, did you wait long enough ?

i'll tweak something so that calculations should be faster

Did you fix it?  Huh
Nicehash pool is up and running now. I wonder what that's going to do to the coin?

Put your hashrate on DaggerHashimoto and Skunk algos in Nicehash calculator
You will see what I've told you - better to mine ethereum than signatum.

Nope I get more with skunk than I do with ethereum about 5 dollars more. but I have 2 nvidia 1080ti and Just bought a vega 64 so will see. Still mining on suprnova though rather have the coins than BTC at the moment.

True for 1080Ti, but not for 1060 ;-)
I just switched one of identical rigs to nicehash/skunk and other nicehash/ethereum. I'll report in after some time when stats establish

Yes, I have those.
Activity: 143
Hello,what this coin bring new to the crypto world?It has big potential for the price to grow up?
Activity: 25
Nicehash pool is up and running now. I wonder what that's going to do to the coin?

Nope I get more with skunk than I do with ethereum about 5 dollars more. but I have 2 nvidia 1080ti and Just bought a vega 64 so will see. Still mining on suprnova though rather have the coins than BTC at the moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
i like this coin, since i'm hold and this coin price up again i get some surprise profit  Wink
now time to buy again i think , and hope can towering price again  Smiley
Activity: 7

At todays price, but if SIGT rises in value and I'm earning 250 a day compared to bugger all ETH it's worth diverting hash power to SIGT for a week or so.
Activity: 26
I dont see the point of having a market for a privacy coin if it's going to be monitored for selling illegal things, might as well buy from amazon or ebay if I wanted to be monitored..
Activity: 48
And if Nicehash put skunk algo to mine, difficulty can go up, less likely coin price in short term,
but if you have patience keep it and buy :-)

Expect skunk miner put inside Nicehash miner soft and update to miner itself.

Activity: 227
I don't know last time i used yiimp they stole about 30% of my shares, its reported as a scampool
Hows your experience with it lately?

yiimp:  correct hashrate and not stealing.

accusing a pool of stealing is kind of a big deal, and it's a type of an accusation that shouldn't be thrown around lightly.

especially since suprnova has been around for ages, and is one of the biggest/best pools out there at the moment and has been for years now.  pools that steal, don't tend to last this long Smiley

the one and only true way to compare pools is not by the hashrate your miner shows on their dashboard, but by how much your miners make at the end of the day.  if yiimp and pool.mn consistently bring in more for the same hashpower, then they're better.  it's that simple.

Activity: 126
Listing on Bittrex any soon guys?

Yeah, how about that?
I don't know last time i used yiimp they stole about 30% of my shares, its reported as a scampool

You can see with testing each pool for 1 or 10 hour mining.
Suprnova better than Yiimp.
Activity: 153
Merit: 11

Jump to: