Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 91. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Does anyone think cryptodevil actually looked at the SIGT code? I don't. Does anyone think the developer of a new coin rewrites the code from scratch? Not me.

So tell me, cryptodevil. Specifically which coin's sourcecode did the SIGT developers copy?

I think cryptodrivel does not know shit from Shinola. 

SIGT has been among the top 5 in mining profits most of the time since it was announced.  Now, with a sharp decrease in supply imminent, there is potential for any increase in demand to immediately translate into appreciation of value.

EVEN if SIGT was 'copy/paste'... what difference does it really make?  People are not mining it because it is NOT copy/paste.  They are mining it because it is profitable to do so.  That profitability now has SIGT in people's cross hairs.  If it starts to run... then cryptodrivel can down vote and spam all he wants.  He will miss the train.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Does anyone think cryptodevil actually looked at the SIGT code? I don't. Does anyone think the developer of a new coin rewrites the code from scratch? Not me.

So tell me, cryptodevil. Specifically which coin's sourcecode did the SIGT developers copy?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
BTW, just as proof that this 'dev team' isn't even developing this coin and are merely copy-pasting this useless clonecoin's code

Completely false accusation. This is not a copy paste coin

Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

See the top address with 13.3 million coins at address B8Zkn2SfqQKE4uNJJfmuJNXgwak5NrwSW5 ?

The number of coins isn't the issue, the issue is that the addresses for this coin lead with an upper-case 'B' and not an 'S'. They couldn't even be bothered to change the address formatting to at least lead with the same letter as the name they gave this coin. That is how lazy these scammers are and how this coin is solely aimed at naive newbies who don't know any better.

It does not matter what the address starts with. B refers to Blockchain address.

LOL, sure it does, kiddo. And Litecoin's leading 'L' in its addresses stands for?

Look, there's a reason a coin is normally coded with a distinctive leading character and it is quite simple. If you copy an address from, say, a Blackcoin wallet, which is probably the basis for this coin's code as it is found on many clonecoins, and then accidentally paste it into a Signatum wallet and send coins to it, thinking it is a Signatum address, you'll lose those coins and they won't be received by anybody because they have been sent to an address derived from the Blackcoin blockchain, not the Signatum one.

If, however, Signatum had a leading 'S' or 's' then the send you would be trying to make with a leading 'B' address would fail and you would not lose your coins.

That is only an example of why you would look to use lesser-used leading characters in a wallet and, more importantly, it also proves beyond reasonable doubt that Signatum is absolutely a clonecoin because no developer would choose a leading 'B' this late in the industry as it is already used on so many other coins.

As I said, this 'dev team' couldn't be bothered to even change that bit of code from the wallet they copy-pasted from.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
chixka000
you live is scam

The guy just asked a question, why do you need to answer with such a stupid and childish reply.. Grow up!!
Activity: 225
Is it a scam project ?

No not at all, just join the discord channel and you can see for yourself
Activity: 280
I love crypto
After two months I started to mine sigt again. Price is up too nicely. It seems like its recovering.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Got my old pending coins from Cryptopia, finally.

Looking forward to staking/MNs
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
Is there any news on Masternodes?  How much SIGT needed for a MN?
Activity: 121
it's not really true...
if i m bot and buy 2 btc of sigt from my bot friend  .. volume increase of 2 btc but
if my friend bot sell 2 btc the volume drecrease of 2 btc..
so or this bot like to play at this game all day, and that means the scam you proclaim don't work or you are not right

Wow. Just. Wow.

That is a stunning display of ignorance. Truly stunning.

If A sells 1BTC worth of SIGT to B and then B sells those 1BTC worth of SIGT to A then the trading 'volume' will show two trades with a total value of 2BTC.

I don't think I can make this any simpler to understand.

yuo right..
so this "scam" it losing all in fee? if as you say the volume is fake?

I hate to agree with him, but yes.  the fee is nothing, they make up for it with the higher price
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is it a scam project ?

Hey! One of the devs here what makes you think that?
Activity: 85
Is it a scam project ?

no, why? no one was scammed. just make own research, thread is not self-moderated.

from discord> Kasper - Today at 4:17 PM
We're waiting for people to withdraw from the web-wallet
then we can proceed with the next beta stage
Activity: 21
chixka000
you live is scam
Activity: 33
You know, I read this forum every day and I must say, the community is awesome. All sticking together. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Keep it up guys.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Is it a scam project ?
Activity: 98
I have been following this coin for a long while now, invested a fair amount, the market place seems to be coming along good, its about time feebay had some competition.
Activity: 44
Pow/POS  HYBRID  very soon ! B 98500 ! Smiley
Activity: 69
Still mining and holding.   Been here since day 1 and will hold for a while after the mining is over in a couple weeks.     Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

It is very unusual for there to be such a large proportion of a coin's issued supply to be outside of the top 100 addresses for such a short-lived coin.

In fact it was even large only a week ago, before Cryptopia consolidates every small wallet into a single big one, making a single wallet having more than 15% on entire coin's supply at one (now less, because many moved their coins somewhere). This big wallet wasn't big until last week. I think this contradicts to your statement, as we saw the fact that a single exchange, even if it biggest one for the coin, had 15% on a small (relatively) clients wallets. 
Activity: 32
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 121
Q. Is there any official plan to get Signatum to a new exchange?
A. Yes. PROXIMUS is really active. He's been writing to others exchanges. So yes, we are trying. Is not that we are sitting idle.

http://signatum.news/global/voice-meeting-masternodes-price.html

I know cryptopia needs 9btc I think to get listed, Bittrex lists based on their own interviews with devs and such, so they come at a cost
Pages:
Jump to: