Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 29. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I really like spots coin Smiley I've mined a lot of them until now, believing that the price is going to rise. I've only saw great falls on it, but I still believe that this coin is going up... Can anyone agree with me?

Also, iGotSpots is a active member which gives security to all users who mine spots Smiley

hi brother ...

can you define best pool for mining it ?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I really like spots coin Smiley I've mined a lot of them until now, believing that the price is going to rise. I've only saw great falls on it, but I still believe that this coin is going up... Can anyone agree with me?

Also, iGotSpots is a active member which gives security to all users who mine spots Smiley

iGotSpots is arranging something that should be complete within the next week or two. Look for the price to shoot up after that release. If you want more information, look through the past few pages in this thread.
Activity: 47
Merit: 24

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

link download for spot wallet dont work ...

plz give me a link for downlaod spot wallet ...
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
4 hours with qt open but no sync with new nodes  Sad

Is it by any chance trying to sync 400k blocks? Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
4 hours with qt open but no sync with new nodes  Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

SPT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

The Future

• Implementing a full ticketing system
  • Phone and SMS support.. yes phone! Call and talk to someone real.
  • More servers, more power, more scalability.

We just upgraded our server cluster and spots pool Smiley

Any news on this? Smiley

Yes, price lost another 25% from moment when i sold them. Pfff.

Why even hang around in this thread if you are only bringing negativity Tongue Just go somewhere you can enjoy yourself and leave us spotters to it
Activity: 357
Any news on this? Smiley

Yes, price lost another 25% from moment when i sold them. Pfff.
The weekend is coming, might be time for another pump up to a million market cap again  Wink

Lets wait and see!
I wait with great anticipation.

That was a nice way of saying that we have something solid and complete coming in the next few days

Any news on this? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I was balls deep in Spots last night and am considering a hard fork to get rid of that litecoin shit for good and possibly slow down the giant jumps in diff
Now you're talking. Get all the bugs out then it can get to a fair price.

The ultimate goal is for me to get these diff spike/drops to be at the same rate, but much slower. Ideally, Spots would be around #3-#10 on coinchoose at all times to keep the multipools off but still keep it just as (or even more) profitable for you guys that stay on it
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I was balls deep in Spots last night and am considering a hard fork to get rid of that litecoin shit for good and possibly slow down the giant jumps in diff
Now you're talking. Get all the bugs out then it can get to a fair price.
legendary
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Ok, censoring a forum is total bullshit man. You deleted 3 posts, not 2. Censorship is worse than a fiat. You are seriously going to delete my posts?

It is not merely a bug. I have over 30 wallets and solo mine 90% of the time. I have 15mh/s and know when a wallet is in sync. Please, do not speak to me as a noob. I am a man, and I am over 40.

There is some serious manipulation going on with your coin.

Obviously, the Spots wallet has to be synced. However, if the number of blocks left to sync is significantly larger than the number of Spots blocks that actually exist and is not shrinking, that's merely a visual bug. You should still be able to receive payments, send payments, and solo mine perfectly well.

Nobody called you a noob; they just want to inform you that the Spots wallet, at least for this build, doesn't act like any of your other 30+ wallets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Honestly I really like spots.  I mine the coin every few days and it really pays off.  An upgraded client would be very nice Wink

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
 Ok, censoring a forum is total bullshit man. You deleted 3 posts, not 2. Censorship is worse than a fiat. You are seriously going to delete my posts?

It is not merely a bug. I have over 30 wallets and solo mine 90% of the time. I have 15mh/s and know when a wallet is in sync. Please, do not speak to me as a noob. I am a man, and I am over 40.

There is some serious manipulation going on with your coin.
legendary
If you currently run a Spots pool, please send me a PM - I'm looking to get contact info for all of you for when pool issues come up

Still waiting on info from 4 of the pools
legendary
If you currently run a Spots pool, please send me a PM - I'm looking to get contact info for all of you for when pool issues come up
legendary
From what I'm gathering, it's only a Linux issue

No, it's not only linux issue.
I PM'ed you few times about it months ago:
Quote from: Desten date=2013-10-12, 11:07:14
Hmm. Bu my wallet is constantly searching for peers in litecoin network.
I close wallet, delete peer.dat, delete debug.log, start wallet. After a 2-4 minutes wallet is connected to litecoin network too and shows an out of sync error.

** deleted image here **
I wrote you 2013-10-12 and before about it, and posted my config - it's not linux, it's win7x64 & winXPx86.
I asked you few times to fix it and you said that all fixed already in Spots-1.0.2-Qt, but i have at that moment exactly the same wallet with identical crc & byte-to-byte comparison.

Yea, I was finally able to get it to happen on Windows but I had to make a few changes. The sync issue was fixed in 1.0.2, but for some reason it popped back up. The way I'm doing it now will make sure this never happens again on either platform

I'm working on getting 1.0.4 done right now
Activity: 357
From what I'm gathering, it's only a Linux issue

No, it's not only linux issue.
I PM'ed you few times about it months ago:
Quote from: Desten date=2013-10-12, 11:07:14
Hmm. Bu my wallet is constantly searching for peers in litecoin network.
I close wallet, delete peer.dat, delete debug.log, start wallet. After a 2-4 minutes wallet is connected to litecoin network too and shows an out of sync error.

** deleted image here **
I wrote you 2013-10-12 and before about it, and posted my config - it's not linux, it's win7x64 & winXPx86.
I asked you few times to fix it and you said that all fixed already in Spots-1.0.2-Qt, but i have at that moment exactly the same wallet with identical crc & byte-to-byte comparison.
Pages:
Jump to: