Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 214. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023
Yo !

what is up with the Spamming !?!

Mr Spread can you please get your kids here under control !?
Specially My Farm (idiot) posting the dumbest things over at darkcointalk !

We all agree that this here is a copy/paste job
but we are NOT spreading FUD against you guys,
so please try to control your children !!!

WTF
kindergarden or what
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

PS:
and now you guys are asking for HELP to test your stuff
Pathetic
you should be ashamed of yourself !
are you telling this your 'investors' that you are too stupid and do NOT have enough people to test your own Nodes ?!

Oh man
Pathetic

In case people are wondering what he's talking about, I posted in the Forum Feedback section of Darkcointalk.org asking if it would be ok if I created a thread in their altcoin forum (where they discuss Altcoins) offering Darkcoin masternode owners Spreadcoin (or Darkcoin) to help test Spreadcoin masternodes.  I could have just started PMing people on there but wanted to be respectful and ask permission instead.  This didn't go over well with Tungfa as you can see.

One word for you
PATHETIC
oh and yes sure, very respectful Spamming !
 Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Yo !

WTF
kindergarden or what

PS:
Pathetic
are you telling this your 'investors' that you are too stupid and do NOT have enough people to test your own Nodes ?!

Oh man
Pathetic

In case people are wondering what he's talking about, I posted in the Forum Feedback section of Darkcointalk.org asking if it would be ok if I created a thread in their altcoin forum (where they discuss Altcoins) offering Darkcoin masternode owners Spreadcoin (or Darkcoin) to help test Spreadcoin masternodes.  I could have just started PMing people on there but wanted to be respectful and ask permission instead.  This didn't go over well with Tungfa as you can see.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yo !

WTF
kindergarden or what

How about you come down off your high almighty throne?

MyFarm is offering anyone there a chance to earn SPR or DRK in return for helping test masternodes for Spreadcoin.... That is called offering a service, or rather an opportunity, not spam and he was targeting it at the guys who have tested masternodes through every imaginable environment and could help Spreadcoin the most.
If you're not interested, no need to be a pretentious prick not that different than how bitcoin holders treated Darkcoin holders a year ago.... Just say "no thanks".
JL
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
So...

I am pretty interested in this MN testnet thing. Can we change the subject and discuss how one goes about setting up a MN on the testnet?

Do you have to have a static IP?

What kind of bandwidth do we estimate for testing and then in practice?

What OS? Unix/Linux? Widows? Both?

Is it just a different wallet with more commands in the conf?

I was poking around here and on Spreadcointalk.org and seem to be missing the threads that explain all this. Can someone either post this information or point me to a thread that contains this info?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023
Yo !

WTF
kindergarden or what

PS:
Pathetic

Oh man
Pathetic
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Quoting him circumvents ignore, btw.
[/quote]

Aye - all you have to do is delete his quote and take the RED off.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Quoting him circumvents ignore, btw.
Yes I know that now Wolf Smiley Thanks though I realized that after I had ignored him that anything I quoted him on that it was still showing what he wrote so I won't be answering him anymore Smiley Thanks though mate Smiley
Noob just hit the ignore button.  he is not saying anything of interest anyway.  The coin speaks for itself.
Thanks mate I will do that right now actually Smiley But I did report him to the moderator because this was just getting out of hand lol But thanks I will click ignore right now mate Wink Cheers

Hehe might as well hit it on Hippie too.  My screen cleared up big time.
I will hit ignore on Hippie after I hear his awesome reason on how I could be charged with fraud lol I really really want to hear his answer to that because I just know it will be way too funny to ignore hahahaha
I'm really happy to see the price of SpreadCoin recovering very nicely Smiley The people who were waiting for their chance to join the SPREVOLUTION finally got their chance and those of us who have been accumulating this coin got another chance to score a bunch more for nice and cheap Smiley But I do urge people to not sell their SpreadCoin cheap Wink This coin will be worth more than you can expect and I wholeheartedly believe this Smiley I have the utmost faith in Mr. Spread and his plans for this coin and how competent he is in accomplishing his goals for this coin Smiley So congratulations to this strong and continually growing community and our future endeavours down the road with SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers
legendary
Noob just hit the ignore button.  he is not saying anything of interest anyway.  The coin speaks for itself.
Thanks mate I will do that right now actually Smiley But I did report him to the moderator because this was just getting out of hand lol But thanks I will click ignore right now mate Wink Cheers

Hehe might as well hit it on Hippie too.  My screen cleared up big time.
Activity: 140
Hey guys,good news for you!
I am contacting the biggest multipool in China -- http://www.ltc1btc.com  to add SPR.
Keep patient ,guys,it won't take long to fill your buy orders,just wait.  Grin Grin

Once the http://www.ltc1btc.com is open,I'll announce here to notify miners here.
There I've reported you to the moderators now hopefully this nonsense will stop from you Smiley I mean enough is enough man you are just constantly filling this thread up with stupid big red letter BS that no one here really cares to hear about so I don't know what you think you are accomplishing?
moderators will judge by what I said.
what I said is all  truth,the truth can be verified easily,is the truth really so annoying for you?
legendary
You know what Bitman008 no one here cares to hear what you have to say....... Like at all!! You are a sad China man who can't speak English well and can't back up your accusations of all these scams that you apparently have all this proof too! So why don't you go back to making Playstation 4's or whatever it is your people do and quit FUCKING FUDDING this thread Smiley Thanks buddy Smiley

That's actually quite rude regardless of the antagonistic behavior of our troll.  Please do not lop an entire people with him...it's unprofessional.

Please consider not responding.  He's trying to get you to react.  Don't let it happen.
I know and I'm sorry I was just really getting sick and tired of each new post being BIG RED BOLD letters from this dick and I apologize for handling it that way I've just been a little stressed with school Smiley I'm sorry for making rude comments folks and will quit feeding the trolls from this point on Smiley Cheers
I am contacting the biggest multipool in China -- http://www.ltc1btc.com  to add SPR.
Keep patient ,guys,it won't take long to fill your buy orders,just wait.  Grin Grin
Once the http://www.ltc1btc.com is open,I'll announce here to notify miners here.
There I've reported you to the moderators now hopefully this nonsense will stop from you Smiley I mean enough is enough man you are just constantly filling this thread up with stupid big red letter BS that no one here really cares to hear about so I don't know what you think you are accomplishing?
You are such a liar,shame on you,do you want me to upload the proof you sold your miner ??
You know what Bitman008 no one here cares to hear what you have to say....... Like at all!! You are a sad China man who can't speak English well and can't back up your accusations of all these scams that you apparently have all this proof too! So why don't you go back to making Playstation 4's or whatever it is your people do and quit FUCKING FUDDING this thread Smiley Thanks buddy Smiley
Apart from attacting my poor en,anything else,noob ??  Wink
Activity: 728

That's actually quite rude regardless of the antagonistic behavior of our troll.  Please do not lop an entire people with him...it's unprofessional.

Please consider not responding.  He's trying to get you to react.  Don't let it happen.
Activity: 728
If anyone is actually scared off by the weak FUD these guys have, I assure you we didn't want their investment anyway as the first bug or minor correction would shake them out and we'd have to buy their coin at a higher level than today.

Just ignore the trolls.  Truly, if the technology Mr. Spread creates is worthy of an increased marketcap, all the FUD in the world won't change that.  A professional community that actually ignores the trolls would actually say MUCH MORE about the coin than a community constantly arguing with them.

Just hit the ignore button please.

Well put - I'm surely holding. I've reviewed the GitHub source pretty extensively and it's obvious this dev knows what he's doing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone with concerns about pool mining with Spreadcoin - the following sums up the problem with pools using this coin perfectly ;-)

Just in case no one is familiar with Game Theory :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium
I am contacting the biggest multipool in China -- http://www.ltc1btc.com  to add SPR.
Keep patient ,guys,it won't take long to fill your buy orders,just wait.  Grin Grin
Jump to: