Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 215. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
You are such a liar,shame on you,do you want me to upload the proof you sold your miner ??
You know what Bitman008 no one here cares to hear what you have to say....... Like at all!! You are a sad China man who can't speak English well and can't back up your accusations of all these scams that you apparently have all this proof too! So why don't you go back to making Playstation 4's or whatever it is your people do and quit FUCKING FUDDING this thread Smiley Thanks buddy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys,good news for you!
I am contacting the biggest multipool in China -- http://www.ltc1btc.com  to add SPR.
Keep patient ,guys,it won't take long to fill your buy orders,just wait.  Grin Grin

I think you mean sell orders.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023
Yo !

what is up with the Spamming !?!

Mr Spread can you please get your kids here under control !?
Specially My Farm (idiot) posting the dumbest things over at darkcointalk !

We all agree that this here is a copy/paste job
but we are NOT spreading FUD against you guys,
so please try to control your children !!!

WTF
kindergarden or what
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey guys,good news for you!
I am contacting the biggest multipool in China -- http://www.ltc1btc.com  to add SPR.
Keep patient ,guys,it won't take long to fill your buy orders,just wait.  Grin Grin
Activity: 658
If anyone is actually scared off by the weak FUD these guys have, I assure you we didn't want their investment anyway as the first bug or minor correction would shake them out and we'd have to buy their coin at a higher level than today.

Just ignore the trolls.  Truly, if the technology Mr. Spread creates is worthy of an increased marketcap, all the FUD in the world won't change that.  A professional community that actually ignores the trolls would actually say MUCH MORE about the coin than a community constantly arguing with them.

Just hit the ignore button please.

+1

It's the constant responding and quoting that then spreads the FUD far and wide throughout the thread that's doing more damage than just ignoring. If you simply don't respond, it takes only a day or so for them to give up. They just can't stand no one taking any notice or interest.

Red text ",can't ,use ,commas" idiot will just die off within a day or two when he's getting no attention. He's like the buffoon in a classroom that interferes with and continually interrupts the kids that are trying to learn and get somewhere. The more he's ignored the louder he'll get until suddenly it will be "whatever happened to that red text douche bag?" as we realise he's gone.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Well done Wolf0 - It was hard for me too but it is liberating!

xx

Burying your heads in the sand doesn't change the fact that SPR is cracked by pool now ,soon multi-pool.Constant dumping will come from multipool and FPGA farmers.
no comment about this issue?

We all know you're full of FUD - there is no issue, except you.
If truth is FUD,then I have nothing to say.
Another truth is that you a big issue .
BTW : wolf ,is your optimized miner sold well ?  Wink Wink

More FUD - I'm holding my coins; my only regret is that I didn't buy some when it dropped.
you are not answering my question,how much for one copy of your miner?

Okay, you get the ignore button. I rarely use it, but you are a special case. By the way, it is not for sale.
You are such a liar,shame on you,do you want me to upload the proof you sold your miner ??
Activity: 194
For anyone with concerns about pool mining with Spreadcoin - the following sums up the problem with pools using this coin perfectly ;-)

Just in case no one is familiar with Game Theory :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium
Fools always see brutal truth as FUD,
solo-mining->pool->multipool --???
For anyone with concerns about pool mining with Spreadcoin - the following sums up the problem with pools using this coin perfectly ;-)

If anyone is actually scared off by the weak FUD these guys have, I assure you we didn't want their investment anyway as the first bug or minor correction would shake them out and we'd have to buy their coin at a higher level than today.

Just ignore the trolls.  Truly, if the technology Mr. Spread creates is worthy of an increased marketcap, all the FUD in the world won't change that.  A professional community that actually ignores the trolls would actually say MUCH MORE about the coin than a community constantly arguing with them.

Well put - I'm surely holding. I've reviewed the GitHub source pretty extensively and it's obvious this dev knows what he's doing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

legendary
LOL - it really is amazing how much room bitman and hippie take up.  When I ignore them I can actually read intelligent comments and have room on one page to see multiple real posts.  I also hope people finding this coin know that crypto is full of these freaks.  If not now you do!
Is that possilble yesterday's dumping is from wolf's miner?
Burying your heads in the sand doesn't change the fact that SPR is cracked by pool now ,soon multi-pool.Constant dumping will come from multipool and FPGA farmers.
no comment about this issue?

We all know you're full of FUD - there is no issue, except you.
If truth is FUD,then I have nothing to say.
Another truth is that you a big issue .
BTW : wolf ,is your optimized miner sold well ?  Wink Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Guys,

I'm a long term DRK investor and supporter, I have a single masternode and have been in DRK since it was around it's ATH. I've traded reasonably over that time to build up my holdings (an achievement in and of itself considering I bought in at around 0.02!) but it's not much more than the single masternode. That's okay though, and I'm grateful I've been able to do as much as I do, I've really enjoyed being involved and I love interacting with some very good people.

Now, I've taken a position here in SPR too (unfortunately before all this madness happened over the past few days so I most likely could have had four times as much Spread....that's crypto for you) and am looking forward to setting up a Spread masternode on my existing VPS. I think Mr Spread's take on how things could be done better is very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing Spread make a positive impact.

And there are clearly many good people here too with lots of commitment, good ideas and positive sentiment. But unfortunately this thread is turning into a farce. I've just spent an hour or so catching up on the past 15 pages and it's been pretty mind numbing to say the least. We've had never ending posts by Hippie and that other idiot that constantly types in big red letters and can't put a space after a comma,to save himself. And now showjackoff has raised his ugly head in here. Good grief! Can we just move on and stop interacting so much with these people? The amount of tit-for-tat back and forth posting is terrible. I'd say 95% of the past 15 pages of posts have just been a constant FUD, then FUD rebuttal, then FUD rebuttal come-back, then FUD rebuttal come-back plus ask for details of proof, explanation, etc. It's appalling that so many are taking the bait and adding to the cacophony and continuation of shit-head noise.

I'm interested in what Spread's going to do to get adopted and how it will make inroads into areas that crypto may not currently touching i.e. what is Spread for and why is it important?

Can we talk about these concepts and just leave these idiots alone? I've responded once to Hippie and then bumped that response but I doubt it's had any effect. That's about as much as I'm willing to do because he's clearly committed to putting shit on everyone. We just shouldn't interact any further. The same with red,"can't,use,commas",text fool. And don't get started with ebolajackoff, it's just not worth it; he's had a history of extreme FUD and aggression in the DRK thread over many months and he's an untrustworthy individual.

RenegadeMan - the easiest thing to do is just ignore the individuals that you want to.  All of their posts disappear but their placeholders are there if they ever say anything of use.

Yes. Thanks pokeytex, I'm well aware of the ignore button but if everyone else is still responding and interacting, one is exposed to it all still through people quoting. It's often very hard to not respond to people whose only intent is harm; one wants to defend and often lash back at the lies and ridicule, but it's exactly the same as all forms of bullying; the perpetrators get-off on being interacted with and seeing people get annoyed/upset. What I'm putting forward is the need for us all to maintain some level of dignity and not get caught up in the abuse and obnoxious behaviour these individuals are so committed to. Once they're getting ignored by everyone, they'll go off to find somewhere else they can peddle their nastiness (it's the nature of the mindset they've chosen to adopt....it feeds off people being "hooked" and responding). Lets just not interact with them beyond perhaps an initial rebuttal to clarify facts. It's the never ending back and forth come-backs that are just filling the thread up with rubbish which will just turn-off many many people.

Maybe there should be something like a warning in the OP (or maybe in the title) to dismiss the FUD, so that people that reads the thread do not get caught in the FUD. Something like: FUD and diffamation campaign in progress, please ignore comments by the following users, issues are addressed in posts and .

My fear of just ignoring the trolls is that people that reads the thread will get the wrong impression that their false issues were not addressed, and fall for it.
Fudsters are trying to get investors to sell. New peeps can make judgement call and cost the coin nothing. Investors dump fudsters win free coin. As long as we have post talking of people considering bailing they will continue red letter. Ignore is best option. Feeding is unprofessional. Let the work do the talking.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
Guys,

I'm a long term DRK investor and supporter, I have a single masternode and have been in DRK since it was around it's ATH. I've traded reasonably over that time to build up my holdings (an achievement in and of itself considering I bought in at around 0.02!) but it's not much more than the single masternode. That's okay though, and I'm grateful I've been able to do as much as I do, I've really enjoyed being involved and I love interacting with some very good people.

Now, I've taken a position here in SPR too (unfortunately before all this madness happened over the past few days so I most likely could have had four times as much Spread....that's crypto for you) and am looking forward to setting up a Spread masternode on my existing VPS. I think Mr Spread's take on how things could be done better is very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing Spread make a positive impact.

And there are clearly many good people here too with lots of commitment, good ideas and positive sentiment. But unfortunately this thread is turning into a farce. I've just spent an hour or so catching up on the past 15 pages and it's been pretty mind numbing to say the least. We've had never ending posts by Hippie and that other idiot that constantly types in big red letters and can't put a space after a comma,to save himself. And now showjackoff has raised his ugly head in here. Good grief! Can we just move on and stop interacting so much with these people? The amount of tit-for-tat back and forth posting is terrible. I'd say 95% of the past 15 pages of posts have just been a constant FUD, then FUD rebuttal, then FUD rebuttal come-back, then FUD rebuttal come-back plus ask for details of proof, explanation, etc. It's appalling that so many are taking the bait and adding to the cacophony and continuation of shit-head noise.

I'm interested in what Spread's going to do to get adopted and how it will make inroads into areas that crypto may not currently touching i.e. what is Spread for and why is it important?

Can we talk about these concepts and just leave these idiots alone? I've responded once to Hippie and then bumped that response but I doubt it's had any effect. That's about as much as I'm willing to do because he's clearly committed to putting shit on everyone. We just shouldn't interact any further. The same with red,"can't,use,commas",text fool. And don't get started with ebolajackoff, it's just not worth it; he's had a history of extreme FUD and aggression in the DRK thread over many months and he's an untrustworthy individual.

RenegadeMan - the easiest thing to do is just ignore the individuals that you want to.  All of their posts disappear but their placeholders are there if they ever say anything of use.

Yes. Thanks pokeytex, I'm well aware of the ignore button but if everyone else is still responding and interacting, one is exposed to it all still through people quoting. It's often very hard to not respond to people whose only intent is harm; one wants to defend and often lash back at the lies and ridicule, but it's exactly the same as all forms of bullying; the perpetrators get-off on being interacted with and seeing people get annoyed/upset. What I'm putting forward is the need for us all to maintain some level of dignity and not get caught up in the abuse and obnoxious behaviour these individuals are so committed to. Once they're getting ignored by everyone, they'll go off to find somewhere else they can peddle their nastiness (it's the nature of the mindset they've chosen to adopt....it feeds off people being "hooked" and responding). Lets just not interact with them beyond perhaps an initial rebuttal to clarify facts. It's the never ending back and forth come-backs that are just filling the thread up with rubbish which will just turn-off many many people.

Maybe there should be something like a warning in the OP (or maybe in the title) to dismiss the FUD, so that people that reads the thread do not get caught in the FUD. Something like: FUD and diffamation campaign in progress, please ignore comments by the following users, issues are addressed in posts and .

My fear of just ignoring the trolls is that people that reads the thread will get the wrong impression that their false issues were not addressed, and fall for it.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
On the bright side volume has increased.   Wink
legendary
Guys,

You are absolutely right.  I fell into that trap a couple times myself today.
Activity: 658
Guys,

Jump to: