Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 216. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Burying your heads in the sand doesn't change the fact that SPR is cracked by pool now ,soon multi-pool.Constant dumping will come from multipool and FPGA farmers.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Guys,

I'm a long term DRK investor and supporter, I have a single masternode and have been in DRK since it was around it's ATH. I've traded reasonably over that time to build up my holdings (an achievement in and of itself considering I bought in at around 0.02!) but it's not much more than the single masternode. That's okay though, and I'm grateful I've been able to do as much as I do, I've really enjoyed being involved and I love interacting with some very good people.

Now, I've taken a position here in SPR too (unfortunately before all this madness happened over the past few days so I most likely could have had four times as much Spread....that's crypto for you) and am looking forward to setting up a Spread masternode on my existing VPS. I think Mr Spread's take on how things could be done better is very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing Spread make a positive impact.

And there are clearly many good people here too with lots of commitment, good ideas and positive sentiment. But unfortunately this thread is turning into a farce. I've just spent an hour or so catching up on the past 15 pages and it's been pretty mind numbing to say the least. We've had never ending posts by Hippie and that other idiot that constantly types in big red letters and can't put a space after a comma,to save himself. And now showjackoff has raised his ugly head in here. Good grief! Can we just move on and stop interacting so much with these people? The amount of tit-for-tat back and forth posting is terrible. I'd say 95% of the past 15 pages of posts have just been a constant FUD, then FUD rebuttal, then FUD rebuttal come-back, then FUD rebuttal come-back plus ask for details of proof, explanation, etc. It's appalling that so many are taking the bait and adding to the cacophony and continuation of shit-head noise.

I'm interested in what Spread's going to do to get adopted and how it will make inroads into areas that crypto may not currently touching i.e. what is Spread for and why is it important?

Can we talk about these concepts and just leave these idiots alone? I've responded once to Hippie and then bumped that response but I doubt it's had any effect. That's about as much as I'm willing to do because he's clearly committed to putting shit on everyone. We just shouldn't interact any further. The same with red,"can't,use,commas",text fool. And don't get started with ebolajackoff, it's just not worth it; he's had a history of extreme FUD and aggression in the DRK thread over many months and he's an untrustworthy individual.

RenegadeMan - the easiest thing to do is just ignore the individuals that you want to.  All of their posts disappear but their placeholders are there if they ever say anything of use.
Dev,please update the title of this topic.
more pools and FPGA will be coming soon.
Have you considered to switch the algorithm to make it more ASIC-resistant?
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Guys,

I'm a long term DRK investor and supporter, I have a single masternode and have been in DRK since it was around it's ATH. I've traded reasonably over that time to build up my holdings (an achievement in and of itself considering I bought in at around 0.02!) but it's not much more than the single masternode. That's okay though, and I'm grateful I've been able to do as much as I do, I've really enjoyed being involved and I love interacting with some very good people.

Now, I've taken a position here in SPR too (unfortunately before all this madness happened over the past few days so I most likely could have had four times as much Spread....that's crypto for you) and am looking forward to setting up a Spread masternode on my existing VPS. I think Mr Spread's take on how things could be done better is very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing Spread make a positive impact.

And there are clearly many good people here too with lots of commitment, good ideas and positive sentiment. But unfortunately this thread is turning into a farce. I've just spent an hour or so catching up on the past 15 pages and it's been pretty mind numbing to say the least. We've had never ending posts by Hippie and that other idiot that constantly types in big red letters and can't put a space after a comma,to save himself. And now showjackoff has raised his ugly head in here. Good grief! Can we just move on and stop interacting so much with these people? The amount of tit-for-tat back and forth posting is terrible. I'd say 95% of the past 15 pages of posts have just been a constant FUD, then FUD rebuttal, then FUD rebuttal come-back, then FUD rebuttal come-back plus ask for details of proof, explanation, etc. It's appalling that so many are taking the bait and adding to the cacophony and continuation of shit-head noise.

I'm interested in what Spread's going to do to get adopted and how it will make inroads into areas that crypto may not currently touching i.e. what is Spread for and why is it important?

Can we talk about these concepts and just leave these idiots alone? I've responded once to Hippie and then bumped that response but I doubt it's had any effect. That's about as much as I'm willing to do because he's clearly committed to putting shit on everyone. We just shouldn't interact any further. The same with red,"can't,use,commas",text fool. And don't get started with ebolajackoff, it's just not worth it; he's had a history of extreme FUD and aggression in the DRK thread over many months and he's an untrustworthy individual.

Well said.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Gitian builds take sooo loooong time and if something went wrong you need to restart them from the beginning. Anyone needs Linux builds for testing masternodes or Windows is enough? Source will be available so you will be able to build them yourself.

im not very versed on on masternodes ... but im interested mrspread ... source for me also ...

pm me please ...

#crysx
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Gitian builds take sooo loooong time and if something went wrong you need to restart them from the beginning. Anyone needs Linux builds for testing masternodes or Windows is enough? Source will be available so you will be able to build them yourself.
It is too late to start masternode testing today, we'll do it tomorrow. Sorry for this.
No worries Mr. Spread Smiley You don't need to apologize for anything Smiley You just keep up the amazing work that you have been putting into this coin and we will all be here ready to test out what you have to offer us Smiley Cheers
Activity: 210
It is too late to start masternode testing today, we'll do it tomorrow. Sorry for this.
Activity: 658
Guys,

80K 'lost' coins + pool mining = spreadcoin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Maybe it was ebolareject or whatever he was called that bought the Hippie account. That guy wasted months shitting up the DRK thread every time he was out on day release, and was caught sockpuppeering several times.

Ha ha.  You have proven your ignorance.  Why would I fud a coin that I'm holding.  I'm starting to see a pattern though with this coin and darkcoin.  All you darkcoin guys  have jumped that worn out ship and are trying to replicate the same shit you did with darkcoin.

I  await your  army of sockpuppet accounts to immediately coordinate an attack calling me a fudster even though I have said nothing bad about Spreadcoin.

I was right about darkcoin that's why slime like you are now hijacking this coin to push your ponzinodes on everyone.

I stated some time ago that I wouldn't turn this thread into a repeat of drk.  Now you just had to be a stupid fuck and accuse me of things I have nothing to do with.  You are a worthless scammer.  It's people like you that will cause me to dump all my spread.  There are others that are ready to do the same.  I know because I have been skyping with a few.

Now be the good little scammer we all know you can be and shut your ignorant mouth before I  get annoyed.

I'm a "Darkcoin guy" and i only invested after MrSpread already made the decision to to add masternodes. I'm not pushing anything, MrSpread is doing that... So if you have a problem in where MrSpread is taking the coin, then leave.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
 It's people like you that will cause me to dump all my spread.  There are others that are ready to do the same.  I know because I have been skyping with a few.
Should you choose to make that mistake, I have more than enough BTC budgeted for Spreadcoin to soak all your sells and then some, if necessary.  If masternodes work, that is.

I'll buy some, no problem...
legendary
Activity: 1105
Maybe it was ebolareject or whatever he was called that bought the Hippie account. That guy wasted months shitting up the DRK thread every time he was out on day release, and was caught sockpuppeering several times.

Ha ha.  You have proven your ignorance.  Why would I fud a coin that I'm holding.  I'm starting to see a pattern though with this coin and darkcoin.  All you darkcoin guys  have jumped that worn out ship and are trying to replicate the same shit you did with darkcoin.

I  await your  army of sockpuppet accounts to immediately coordinate an attack calling me a fudster even though I have said nothing bad about Spreadcoin.

I was right about darkcoin that's why slime like you are now hijacking this coin to push your ponzinodes on everyone.

I stated some time ago that I wouldn't turn this thread into a repeat of drk.  Now you just had to be a stupid fuck and accuse me of things I have nothing to do with.  You are a worthless scammer.  It's people like you that will cause me to dump all my spread.  There are others that are ready to do the same.  I know because I have been skyping with a few.

Now be the good little scammer we all know you can be and shut your ignorant mouth before I  get annoyed.

Been wakeboarding recently?
Activity: 854
 It's people like you that will cause me to dump all my spread.  There are others that are ready to do the same.  I know because I have been skyping with a few.
Should you choose to make that mistake, I have more than enough BTC budgeted for Spreadcoin to soak all your sells and then some, if necessary.  If masternodes work, that is.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Activity: 840
sources please. Smiley

ps: thanks for the funny show today. i almost felt sorry for myself for having sold at 60k earlier.
You also have participated with your html pool  Grin

Haha. Cheesy

Yep. I have to admit I couldn't resist - but that was pure satire! "Je suis crypto" if you like. Wink

Anyone who dumped because of this should probably leave crypto anyways.  Tongue
Activity: 210
sources please. Smiley

ps: thanks for the funny show today. i almost felt sorry for myself for having sold at 60k earlier.
You also have participated with your html pool  Grin
Activity: 840
sources please. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!

source is fine with me. I always build from source anyway.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Windows do fine for me...
legendary
Activity: 966
Gitian builds take sooo loooong time and if something went wrong you need to restart it from the beginning. Anyone needs Linux builds for testing masternodes or Windows is enough?

Linux please, although unless there's some weirdness we can always compile it ourselves from source as usual?   Ah OK thanks.
Sounds promising BTW. Smiley
Jump to: