Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 217. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Gitian builds take sooo loooong time and if something went wrong you need to restart them from the beginning. Anyone needs Linux builds for testing masternodes or Windows is enough? Source will be available so you will be able to build them yourself.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Maybe it was ebolareject or whatever he was called that bought the Hippie account. That guy wasted months shitting up the DRK thread every time he was out on day release, and was caught sockpuppeering several times.
Well I did notice that the user changed his password recently lol So maybe that is possible but although I looked through Hippie's posts and the majority of them are FUD after FUD after FUD and actually in the beginning he seemed to be involved in SpreadCoin himself then started bashing it lol I don't know the people here in the CryptoWorld are sometimes super fucked up lmao And for that I blame BathSalts hahahaha But seriously though I hope that a lot of people who were hoping to get into this coin seized this opportunity of cheap prices to get into this coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Maybe it was ebolareject or whatever he was called that bought the Hippie account. That guy wasted months shitting up the DRK thread every time he was out on day release, and was caught sockpuppeering several times.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
Holy shit, did HippieTech REALLY just think that was a virus warning?  HOLY FUCK!  HAHAHAHAHAHAH.  I took screenshots in case he edits that out.

Oh god...
I am just observing and saw that post also. I had a good laugh. What is even more epic is that he is the fud source. Panic dumpers have to be Sad

No again.. I posted those screenies so as to warn people about the potential security risk(s) when using that block explorer. Those pages completely hijacked my browser and wouldn't allow access to any of the open tabs.

Search for Mr. Spread's 80k addy with both explorers then get back to me if you notice anything odd about the reported balances.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the "block", "tx id", and/or the "address" search fields unless you're willing to deal with what I experienced.
What I don't understand Hippie is why do you care if Mr. Spread has 80k of SpreadCoin? There are coins out there that are 100% premined or coins out there that have a premine of 10% which is way more than 80k of Spread and people still invest in them!! So Mr. Spread has 80k worth of Spread big deal!! He created this coin so I would assume that the developer would have some holdings of their own coin or what would be the point of making a coin if the developer couldn't profit off their creation? What I don't understand is why all of a sudden out of nowhere you show up FUDDING this coin to all hell trying to get people to sell their coins? Could you answer that for me please and thank you Smiley Cheers

Do you realize that statements justifying this unethical behaviour may one day land you accessory to fraud charges ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)

Lets be clear about a few things about me, okie ?

I do not :
1- share my experiences and/or observations with the intent of creating FUD. (Tough shit if the truth hurts.)
2- create/ use alternate accounts.
3- put myself in a position where there may be a conflict of interest.
LMAO accessory to fraud charges haha HOW??? Because I simply stated that BIG DEAL if the developer of the coin holds 80k of HIS coin that HE CREATED? Also I never said that you used alternate accounts did I? I simply asked what your problem was and why all of a sudden did you start FUDDING in this thread? I then stated that there are plenty of coins out there that are either 100% premined or the developers of the coin hold a huge percent of the coin off the hop and people still invest in them.  I don't get where you are trying to say that I will get charged with fraud charges lol I don't see how I could get charged with fraud charges? Because I simply put my faith on a coin that I think is a decent investment that makes me an accessory to fraud? I think you need to figure your shit out buddy and maybe take your meds before you start trying to convince people that something is a scam or a shit coin Smiley But I would love to know how my statements would make me an accessory to fraud charges if you don't mind explaining that to me because I'm sure that the wonderful people of this thread haven't had enough comedy for today Wink

Don't worry, he is just FUDing you into believing you might have committed fraud. But then,

I do not :
1- share my experiences and/or observations with the intent of creating FUD. (Tough shit if the truth hurts.)

leaves me confused... is he creating FUD about the fraud charges and just plain lied to us, or is he telling the truth and thus lying to you about the fraud thing? OMG. Now i'm lost in so many FUD and lies Wink
Holy shit, did HippieTech REALLY just think that was a virus warning?  HOLY FUCK!  HAHAHAHAHAHAH.  I took screenshots in case he edits that out.

Oh god...
I am just observing and saw that post also. I had a good laugh. What is even more epic is that he is the fud source. Panic dumpers have to be Sad

No again.. I posted those screenies so as to warn people about the potential security risk(s) when using that block explorer. Those pages completely hijacked my browser and wouldn't allow access to any of the open tabs.

Search for Mr. Spread's 80k addy with both explorers then get back to me if you notice anything odd about the reported balances.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the "block", "tx id", and/or the "address" search fields unless you're willing to deal with what I experienced.
What I don't understand Hippie is why do you care if Mr. Spread has 80k of SpreadCoin? There are coins out there that are 100% premined or coins out there that have a premine of 10% which is way more than 80k of Spread and people still invest in them!! So Mr. Spread has 80k worth of Spread big deal!! He created this coin so I would assume that the developer would have some holdings of their own coin or what would be the point of making a coin if the developer couldn't profit off their creation? What I don't understand is why all of a sudden out of nowhere you show up FUDDING this coin to all hell trying to get people to sell their coins? Could you answer that for me please and thank you Smiley Cheers

Do you realize that statements justifying this unethical behaviour may one day land you accessory to fraud charges ?

I do not :
LMAO accessory to fraud charges haha HOW??? Because I simply stated that BIG DEAL if the developer of the coin holds 80k of HIS coin that HE CREATED? Also I never said that you used alternate accounts did I? I simply asked what your problem was and why all of a sudden did you start FUDDING in this thread? I then stated that there are plenty of coins out there that are either 100% premined or the developers of the coin hold a huge percent of the coin off the hop and people still invest in them.  I don't get where you are trying to say that I will get charged with fraud charges lol I don't see how I could get charged with fraud charges? Because I simply put my faith on a coin that I think is a decent investment that makes me an accessory to fraud? I think you need to figure your shit out buddy and maybe take your meds before you start trying to convince people that something is a scam or a shit coin Smiley But I would love to know how my statements would make me an accessory to fraud charges if you don't mind explaining that to me because I'm sure that the wonderful people of this thread haven't had enough comedy for today Wink
legendary
(...)
I do not :
(...)

I severely disagree with this statement. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that supports it?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Oh god...

I do not :
legendary
Long live $100 Spreadcoin!  Grin
I'd laugh my ass off right now if some Whale came by seen this and was like "FUCK THIS" and dumped like 20 BTC into SpreadCoin and the price SKYROCKETED and all the panic sellers would just shit themselves thinking "Why the FUCK did I sell those coins for so cheap?" LOL That would be totally classic if that was to happen lol

We shouldn't be relying on whales necessarily.  Mr Spread's coding is what would be 'classic' if he rocks it and provides what many here think he is capable of.
Oh without a doubt that would be the cherry on top of this sundae for sure Smiley I just was stating that it would be funny if some Whale did do that though just because of all the people who panic sold this coin because of this FUD that begun right before the testing for the masternodes start (which I also found quite convenient) lol But yes when Mr. Spread pulls through which I'm pretty confident that he will pull through then the price will speak for itself and those panic sellers will still be kicking themselves but I just wanted a good laugh right now lol

Do you really think there were any panic sells? I think all the volume moved today was in the hands of the fuders and they just lost their money on it. I mean, who would fall for big red letters anyway?
I'd laugh my ass off right now if some Whale came by seen this and was like "FUCK THIS" and dumped like 20 BTC into SpreadCoin and the price SKYROCKETED and all the panic sellers would just shit themselves thinking "Why the FUCK did I sell those coins for so cheap?" LOL That would be totally classic if that was to happen lol

We shouldn't be relying on whales necessarily.  Mr Spread's coding is what would be 'classic' if he rocks it and provides what many here think he is capable of.
Oh without a doubt that would be the cherry on top of this sundae for sure Smiley I just was stating that it would be funny if some Whale did do that though just because of all the people who panic sold this coin because of this FUD that begun right before the testing for the masternodes start (which I also found quite convenient) lol But yes when Mr. Spread pulls through which I'm pretty confident that he will pull through then the price will speak for itself and those panic sellers will still be kicking themselves but I just wanted a good laugh right now lol
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You know what impresses me about Spreadcoin? How fast the transactions are. I can send and receive SPR in a matter of seconds. Its not just me is it?
Nope I can send and receive SpreadCoin very quickly and conveniently which is a big plus for this coin Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You know what impresses me about Spreadcoin? How fast the transactions are. I can send and receive SPR in a matter of seconds. Its not just me is it?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
e1ghtSpace just deleted a post claiming that the url shortener was to blame for the popups.

Thanks for the rep dude. Smiley You fit in well the other scammers and shills and their accolades. Wink
I realised I was feeding the troll.
Ya I hear you there but I also love how all these trolls keep avoiding when I ask them questions regarding why they are FUDDING this coin Wink It's really comical that they can spread all these comments here but when confronted about why they are doing that they just outright ignore the question at hand Smiley Oh well lol

yeah i just enjoy the show Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
e1ghtSpace just deleted a post claiming that the url shortener was to blame for the popups.

Thanks for the rep dude. Smiley You fit in well the other scammers and shills and their accolades. Wink
Ya I hear you there but I also love how all these trolls keep avoiding when I ask them questions regarding why they are FUDDING this coin Wink It's really comical that they can spread all these comments here but when confronted about why they are doing that they just outright ignore the question at hand Smiley Oh well lol
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

-acolyte

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Oh god...

Its because he is not the brightest one around here... But him and bitman008 provide really good entertainment tonight, I would otherwise be so bored Smiley
Jump to: