Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 65. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Two nooby questions, what is happening with the price of Bitcoins and how does it affect us?
Thanks. Smiley
When the price of bitcoin start falling intensively people get panic and start selling bitcoins as they are afraid that they could lose money. In this way they start also exchange  other crypto to bitcoins because this is the only way to get FIAT money, you cant sell sumo for dollars, first you have to exchange it to bitcoins. In this way all cryptos are getting down in price. This is how it works and this is what we see now!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Two nooby questions, what is happening with the price of Bitcoins and how does it affect us?
Thanks. Smiley

It's falling as every January. China and Korea plays a big role here. I just wish they would learn about SUMO. Then they wouldn't panic at all...
As BTC/USD is falling it affects the market cap, but wait a few weeks/months and it will not just recover but grow massively.
That is of course my own opinion.
Activity: 93
Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Did you see Sumoshi post one? No? Then wait ... Nobody said it will come today  Wink

Tell me a coin that does not dip after a pump ... I'm excited to get to know one!

small time miners (less than 25 per sale) offloading their wares and providing their own type of price surpression.
Activity: 11
Mining Pools

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
anyone have problem with mac wallet, was working fine but after a restart wallet on dock but now showing the actual wallet? Any one experience this before. Thanks.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Anybody else excited for the new roadmap? I'm refreshing the ANN every 5min and hope Sumoshi will do the announcement...

there is no any new roadmap... do you still refreshing the ANN every 5min?  Grin
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Is there a compatibility issue with Windows Server 2008?
I cant seem to run the Sumo Easy miner on Server 2008. I get "Failed to Execute script sumominer" on a "Fatal Error" dialog

I have downloaded and installed the latest .NET libraries. Is there something i am doing wrong?
Works fine on windows 10 and windows 8.1

Please help!!

Did you try to start it with compatibility mode of Windows with earlier versions? often it helps
Activity: 2
Is there a compatibility issue with Windows Server 2008?
I cant seem to run the Sumo Easy miner on Server 2008. I get "Failed to Execute script sumominer" on a "Fatal Error" dialog

I have downloaded and installed the latest .NET libraries. Is there something i am doing wrong?
Works fine on windows 10 and windows 8.1

Please help!!
I didn't want to sound rude, you missunderstood  Grin
Activity: 13
chill man, i dont want to start a fight :-)
We are all in the same boat, maybe a Sailboat somehow ;-)

Just want my sumos to rise like you do :-)
Maybe a darknet pr campain could help ;-) this coin is made for it
Did you see Sumoshi post one? No? Then wait ... Nobody said it will come today  Wink

Tell me a coin that does not dip after a pump ... I'm excited to get to know one!
Activity: 13
so where is the new roadmap?

why is this coin always diping slowly after a pump?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Anybody else excited for the new roadmap? I'm refreshing the ANN every 5min and hope Sumoshi will do the announcement...

dtr
Activity: 164
i make dot bat file, double click it, but miner pops up and then dissappears,  not mining, how to make it mine?

Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.sumokoin.com:3333 -u your_wallet_address_here -p SUMO

Add PAUSE in second line and read the output.
Please describe about more Sumopkoin. Is it virtual currency of Japanese ?.

Like all crypto it is world wide. 2 of our 4 devs are japanese. All the info you need is on the first post of this ANN. Do you have more specific questions?
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
newest wallet win7
new wallet i am use since 4 days
i make at the moment over cli

hang here

Starting refresh...
Height 66734 / 91387
my wallet is empty
all my sumos empty
gui wallet rescan do nothing
i am seeing no tx
whats can i doo?

If you can't give us infos, how can we help? What wallet? What release? What OS? Is the wallet new? Did you restore it? Did you make a tranfer...

Come on...
Pages:
Jump to: