Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 64. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
SUMO is one of the coins I believe and invested in. Will you be releasing mobile wallet, for iOS or Android?

An android wallet was released a few weeks ago.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
SUMO is one of the coins I believe and invested in. Will you be releasing mobile wallet, for iOS or Android?

There's already an Android wallet out there. You'll find it on Google Play.

As Monero's fork currency, sumo's price is only 1/40 of Monero, BTC: BCH = 6: 1

Surely there are huge differences though, don't you think?
BTC-BCH:
-Same team
-Almost identical name
-No marketing needed
-Instantly gets listed on exchanges
-It's literally a hard fork of the bitcoin blockchain.

XMR-SUMO:
-Different team
-Different name
-New coin, new brand
-No easy way to exchanges as such
-New blockchain (Sumo devs forked XMR's code, not the blockchain.)
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
As Monero's fork currency, sumo's price is only 1/40 of Monero, BTC: BCH = 6: 1
Activity: 206
TO SUMOKOIN DEVELOPERS & COMMUNITY

With high likelihood privacy coins will be included in upcoming regulations, restricting their potential use via different measures and policies (e.g. only exchanges w/o privacy coins allowed in the country, etc).

I believe SUMOKOIN needs to be proactive and commit publicly to measures which ensure its coins are not abused for illicit activities. As I lack technical expertise I cannot suggest what this could look like. Perhaps offering full collaboration to provide information to Authorities from which sources (e.g. numbers of ETH or Bitcoin accounts) the SUMOKOINs were acquired from and how much could be enough to trace back to the origin where there is reasonable suspect of illicit activity. Perhaps 100% privacy within SUMOKOIN network transactions, but transparency if requested towards the outside would be the solution. As said, I lack expertise to suggest something which is acceptable for the SUMOKOIN philosophy, technically possible and politically reassuring.

I do consider having experience and insight into regulatory and policy processes and mindsets, hence I am convinced that you should think about the above and propose collaborative solutions for Authorities / Regulators. Doing so will significantly de-risk your project and create value to the SUMOKOIN Community. Don’t only focus on technically advancing your product, invest energy now to ensure there will be a fruitful environment for it to prosper. Take my advice and act now.

Food for thought.

It would defeat the purpose of cryptos this way. This doesn't make sense.
When authorities will begin blocking exchanges and mining pools web sites access, you will see that what he/she says will began to make a lot of sense to you too and all the believers.
Two nooby questions, what is happening with the price of Bitcoins and how does it affect us?
Thanks. Smiley
When the price of bitcoin start falling intensively people get panicked and start selling bitcoins as they are afraid that they could lose money. In this way they start also exchange  other crypto to bitcoins because this is the only way to get FIAT money, you cant sell sumo for dollars, first you have to exchange it to bitcoins. In this way all cryptos are getting down in price. This is how it works and this is what we see now!

completely agree.. time to buy ladies and gentlemen..
Yeah, I wish I had some money left to buy right now in this bear market. It looks like a good opportunity to get your portfolio filled with cheap coins.
bitcoin prices down mostly are panic to sell, because fear if it keeps coming down
but some are going to buy, for those who have bitcoin hold is best way
Yeah right.... holding the bags for you.
Dream on!

With high likelihood privacy coins will be included in upcoming regulations, restricting their potential use via different measures and policies (e.g. only exchanges w/o privacy coins allowed in the country, etc).

I believe SUMOKOIN needs to be proactive and commit publicly to measures which ensure its coins are not abused for illicit activities. As I lack technical expertise I cannot suggest what this could look like. Perhaps offering full collaboration to provide information to Authorities from which sources (e.g. numbers of ETH or Bitcoin accounts) the SUMOKOINs were acquired from and how much could be enough to trace back to the origin where there is reasonable suspect of illicit activity. Perhaps 100% privacy within SUMOKOIN network transactions, but transparency if requested towards the outside would be the solution. As said, I lack expertise to suggest something which is acceptable for the SUMOKOIN philosophy, technically possible and politically reassuring.

I do consider having experience and insight into regulatory and policy processes and mindsets, hence I am convinced that you should think about the above and propose collaborative solutions for Authorities / Regulators. Doing so will significantly de-risk your project and create value to the SUMOKOIN Community. Don’t only focus on technically advancing your product, invest energy now to ensure there will be a fruitful environment for it to prosper. Take my advice and act now.

Food for thought.
They developers better take care of these privacy and money laundry issues, because once authorities will decide to regulate (it will be very soon) crypto currency usage, all these "privacy, fuck the banks and government coins" will not be worth 1/10 of the electricity they are traveling on.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Two nooby questions, what is happening with the price of Bitcoins and how does it affect us?
Thanks. Smiley
When the price of bitcoin start falling intensively people get panicked and start selling bitcoins as they are afraid that they could lose money. In this way they start also exchange  other crypto to bitcoins because this is the only way to get FIAT money, you cant sell sumo for dollars, first you have to exchange it to bitcoins. In this way all cryptos are getting down in price. This is how it works and this is what we see now!

Yeah, I wish I had some money left to buy right now in this bear market. It looks like a good opportunity to get your portfolio filled with cheap coins.
bitcoin prices down mostly are panic to sell, because fear if it keeps coming down
but some are going to buy, for those who have bitcoin hold is best way
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Food for thought.

It would defeat the purpose of cryptos this way. This doesn't make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Food for thought.

You have experience and insight...?!?! You don't understand a fucking thing.
Activity: 45
so where is the new roadmap?

why is this coin always diping slowly after a pump?

after hype pump is a market correction
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"

Food for thought.

Blockchain is fully public, everybody is free to search there and find nothing useful in sumo case.. the regulation is a matter of exchanges, they have to be compliant is some manner but SUMO is following the right of each person to have financial freedom without being controled by governments or other 3th parties.. anyway you can always withdraw from exchange to a ghost address..SmileySmileySmiley and even if centralized exchanges will not list, or stop listing privacy coins there are several interesting decentralised exchanges like bisq...

and last remark, you should also write to European Central Bank and President of the US of A, that they have to make sure that EURO and DOLLAR are not used "illicit" activity
Activity: 10

Food for thought.

One of the main reasons that I invest in privacy coins is to keep those types of people (you?) out of my life

Exactly!  Non of your god damn business what I buy with my money (or SUMO)!
Activity: 224

Food for thought.

One of the main reasons that I invest in privacy coins is to keep those types of people (you?) out of my life
Activity: 48

Food for thought.

Hello, try to join SUMO Telegram channel, you have better chance to reach developers than here
https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA
Activity: 4

Food for thought.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Thanks. Smiley

Activity: 12
Merit: 5
Did anyone else noticed that the www.hashvault.pro pool is responsible for 75% of the total Network hashrate?

Network hashrate: 15.85 MH/S
Pool hashrate: 10.82 MH/S

Miners: 1514
Blocks found: 4011

That is really something to worry about.  Sad
Activity: 175
"Decentralization is religion"
Thanks. Smiley

Activity: 93
Thank you very much for the explanation. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: