Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 62. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
http://sumo.pandapool.nl now has a dedicated NiceHash port with starting difficulty of 500000. We could still use some hashrate, so try it out!

it's nice to see this pool and I will rent some hashrate from nicehash to test your pool. Sumokoin is quite good for trading and holding for a while to get a good profit . I'm quite impressive with this coin because it's very stable and interesting coin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 5
http://sumo.pandapool.nl now has a dedicated NiceHash port with starting difficulty of 500000. We could still use some hashrate, so try it out!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Sup cheerleaders Wink

Are we gonna get a reliable exchange anytime soon or not?
I am sure there would be a lot of people willing to donate to list SUMO on a decent one.

Hi buddy, cheerleader nr. one ready to answer:

As you know, Sumo got accepted on nextexchange (we will be able to trade there in a few weeks I guess). We are negotiating and contacting more exchanges (some smaller ones, some bigger ones ...). As soon was we have news, we will let you.

Please understand we will only make an announcement after a listing is confirmed. This may take some time ...

fyi: Cryptopia is pretty decent right now. It has more volume than binance and I never had problems there ...
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Sup cheerleaders Wink

Are we gonna get a reliable exchange anytime soon or not?
I am sure there would be a lot of people willing to donate to list SUMO on a decent one.

A cheerleader attempted to appear technically knowledgeable/sophisticated and trying to impress us on here that he is capable of doxing...posted that he wants to visit me in the "US westcoast". He obviously is not sophisticated enough to be aware about clearnet obfuscation methods. Nevertheless, if I were him, I'd be careful about making veiled threats as they usually have the nasty propensity to backfire on the originator.

Edit: Be careful what you wish for, foo!

lol Visdude ... What's the matter with you? I was serious! You seem to be into crypto a long time. A beer (or a beverage of your choice) and a talk seems nice for me. There was no irony/sarcasm/threat! I don't even know what doxing is (I'm just a cheerleader, remeber...?  Cheesy) and I don't know about clearnet obfuscation methods .... Since your English is very good and the timezone on your profile seems to be pacific standard time I assumed you are located on the US westcoast.

Anyway, you don't seem to be interested. Go on and instult me then, if that suits you better.

I didn't want to scare you...  
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Wish I would have bought more Sumos as they were 20Cent Sad
the same thoughts. I wanted to buy sumo in november but i've been so busy that i've actually forget about it. I feel terrible
Don't be. The path ahead is still very long. Mine now !
Thanks for advice, but i do not have mining rigs. So the only way for me is to buy sumo at exchange.
If you have one gaming video card, it will suffice.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
the same thoughts. I wanted to buy sumo in november but i've been so busy that i've actually forget about it. I feel terrible
Thanks for advice, but i do not have mining rigs. So the only way for me is to buy sumo at exchange.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
I mine it with my GPU. Not a big amount but I believe in this project, not a shitcoin or another fork of Monero.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

A cheerleader attempted to appear technically knowledgeable/sophisticated and trying to impress us on here that he is capable of doxing...posted that he wants to visit me in the "US westcoast". He obviously is not sophisticated enough to be aware about clearnet obfuscation methods. Nevertheless, if I were him, I'd be careful about making veiled threats as they usually have the nasty propensity to backfire on the originator.

Edit: Be careful what you wish for, foo!
Everybody can bring in ideas. I didn't want to sound rude  Wink

Sorry if I did!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Just HODL
As a little thank you to holders and also that new people are going into Sumokoin.
Was only an idea, I also can understand you when you doesn't agree.
No they shouldn't. Not a single serious coin does this. Why would one just give away coins...
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Just HODL

Satoshi Nakamoto and Sumoshi Tanaka is the same person?

No! The former didn't premine; the latter did premine.

The Devs could also airdrop some of the Sumokoins to current holders and supporters like other coins do it. Wink
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Looks like we have a nice roadmap update for Sumocoin Smiley

lol visdude I was waiting for your comment on the topic  Cheesy  Just a little reminder... you are at least as fanatic as I am  but I respect your passion on commenting this ANN for months. You stick to it. Awesome!

I'd love to have a beer with you someday (I honestly do!). I hope this will happen. I'll pay. Just a beer, some nice BBQ (American BBQ is fine, I really like it!). And I always wanted to visit the US westcoast anyway  Wink
legendary

Satoshi Nakamoto and Sumoshi Tanaka is the same person?

No! The former didn't premine; the latter did premine.

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: