Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 67. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Sure... the price will pump bcs we all are excited to be able to pay the listing fees for big exchanges.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Can't wait for the first wallet to be released.

For the noobs: the wallets are locked until a specific block gets reached (Visdude was nice enough to quote Sumoshi's post so you can see the block). Unfortunately Visdude does not know the cryptonote command that locks the wallets (even though devs explained it here a few times and it workes the same way for his beloved xmr...).

By the way: happy birthday Visdude. I missed you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

What do the experts on here think about what happens when 600,000 premined Sumos in "Wallet 1" gets released from the make-believe and self-imposed escrow and dumped into the market in 6 months time? Wouldn't the anticipated event itself create havoc on the market just before it actually happens let alone the eventual dumping?

Escrowed Wallets

Majority of premined coins (98%) are locked in the following wallets:

Wallet 1:

Code:
Address: SumonzyoAnidrp3B6WhbntJLRJsPRD7LiSd2e5HjRV9h6qWj6ia2ihgRXn8ZwmwfQgZ1mL9EkcsBcELL4h84v1yhMF9opLgjM1j
Viewkey: e6e58faa93dba88315f67f53cba9413ebf0f423badb62696aa28ce6c0db2df00
Locked amount: 600,000 -- Until height#: 153600 (July 2018)

Wallet 2:

Code:
Address: SumonzyopdC7egt7MWhJcNfR3ktmfWqPNcu3Sb9aejAZ48W4a1ZW95vjXyQDuLLg2gSN8GkP3474R2wRr1h9ggy2BUHhbrLJJ51
Viewkey: 25ba5fa5abb5f99962754001ff631e01684f9a59871d798a20a1658ba31c950c
Locked amount: 900,000 -- Until height#: 285091 (July 2019)

Wallet 3:

Code:
Address: SumonzyoK3hCffFQ8djaKZhokmPZsiuEaeLfEtnJfTXVQV3ce3mNHKHQ5kYLPVfNMsS7dhmyHihvhfKU6xXCrmaL4RVDo8eR3gB
Viewkey: 1a8c55e52f7f80da3dfd2eadf71a74afb3242c20168ad888b57f483dbc38b00e
Locked amount: 1,100,000 -- Until height#: 416581 (July 2020)

Dev Wallet:

Code:
Address: Sumoo4aMxWbLgqVazxbiNNFSDyhBEonRf99KmceTEnYUCWUQR2gXF1617P8xQxaMcGi5BAU7juzThSTboV6e1gitSjkfjq2zgY2
Viewkey: e12497b6dc6c2cbaf7b311e54b93e4e5f6367acda69a49f9ef20c51d9c689f00
Locked amount: 6,100,000 -- Until height#: 416581 (July 2020)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
sumokoin will be listed on next.exchange! Hope to see it on more exchanges soon

Be patient and wait for Sumokoin to be listed on the next stock exchange. The price of SUMO has increased a lot. You should be satisfied and keep your usual heart and let it develop slowly. Don't worry too much. Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 0

[/quote]

Hello, I have 2 ~7kH rigs, tried both in several SUMO pools (the official one, hashvault and fairpool) and payouts were always very close to estimates. I've never seen diferencies higher the ~5-10%

[/quote]
Hi, thank you for chiming in!
So you should be getting around 4 to 4.2 sumo per rig, are you?
Activity: 52
Infinity Pools

http://sumo.infinity-net.ro

Spread the love and hashing power

Low 0.01% fee & 0.1 minimum Payout - come one,come all ...

Working on more pools, just let me know what coin you want.
Activity: 48
Hi There!
Is there anyone with some decent experience in pool mining at some of the reputable pools and using a rig with at least  4000/8000/Hs that has mined successfully at any of the sumo pool?

For mining successfully i mean getting a payout which is within 5% of the estimate on whattomine, or of the Sumo pools calculators.
If you mine ETN, ETH or XMR to a reputable pool like Nanopool for 24 hours with a reliable rig like mines, you get more or less what the estimate on whattomine or their calculator states. I mean 5% difference max, can be more, can be less of your "reported hashrate", but it hardly fall to far off the "reported hashrate" of your rig or PC. Even NiceHash delivers within 5% of the estimated output.

I have tested  3 pools (Hashvault, Fairpool, Bohemian) for a few days with an 8500H/s rig and they all output about 30/45% less payout of the "reported hashrate" and even their calculator estimate on their own pool web page.

For example at Sumo FairPool, I had an estimate of 5.2 for the whole 24 hours that the 8500 Hs rig was working, which was perfectly on line with Whattomine estimate, and at the end I have got only 3.4 sumo in 24 hours. I had worst results at the other 2 pools mentioned above.
I know that there may be a discrepancy between "reported hashrate" from the rig and final accepted share and paid output, but it normally even out in 24hours and never exceed 5% discrepancy, unless your are mining at a sh... pool like it may be the case of sumo pools.

Here bear the question, since we are talking about a small coin that is pumped and dumped at least once a week. Are they pumping the coin to attract people to mine even the coin believers fan boys with a laptop CPU on order to have hashing power to keep this gig running?
That is what the picture looks like: small time crooks pumping a penny stock ala Soprano's.

No wonder these SUMO pools cannot gather the traffic from big top miners with thousands of rigs each, that any XMR or ETN pool can.

Any educated opinion and experience is welcome.

Cheers.

Hello, I have 2 ~7kH rigs, tried both in several SUMO pools (the official one, hashvault and fairpool) and payouts were always very close to estimates. I've never seen diferencies higher the ~5-10%
My guess: Sumokoin's diff changes a lot (quicker). Sumo had some botnet issues at the start. Devs implemented an unique diff algo. It changes the diff very fast (according to the networks hr of course). We had a lot and big changes in hr the last weeks. Check what the average HR was
 Take that to check the (theoretical) outcome. The numbers should match.
Thank you for chiming in.

I obviously did that, before making a long post like the one above.
And wasted a lot of time watching paint drying on the screen, if you get the picture.
Since I am used to mine at Nanopool with ETH, ETN, XMR, PSC, i get the average within an hour, sometimes with ETN it takes 6 hours with a small rig with 3 cards, but not with the more powerful rigs of 6 GPU. At the end of the day, week or month, it never fail me.
So when I began mining Sumo, I was surprised of the discrepancy and therefore, since the eventual reward $$$ initially had good promises, I went on checking further to make sure there was nothing wrong on my side. I did tests separated by two weeks on 3 different pools with a 5 GPU Rig and a fairly powerful 2 GPU PC.
The result has always been 35% to 45% off the mark.

So if there is one of the SUMO team lurking, I would suggest to whoever is responsible for the gig, to take a clear look at the tools they have (calculators on the pools and what ever feeds the datas to whattomine) and make them give the right picture. Credibility is a must.
I understand that doing so, it will lower the amount of people who are willing to mine for 30/40% less.
Then people would obviously point their GPUs to ETN, XMR or Nicehash.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Here's my quick personal summary of the past few days for Sumokoin:

• Sumo was officially accepted by Next.exchange and will be added to their trading platform. See here: https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/951929556667109377
  • Sumo passed the $10 price mark for the second time yesterday. Currently steadily sitting between $9.50 and $10.
  • On January 13, Sumokoin's Cryptopia orderbook size was around 70 BTC - I believe this is the largest it has ever been. Up until 6-7 weeks ago, an orderbook size of a few BTC was the norm.
  • As of today, our Telegram group is approaching 1,900 members. To put this in perspective, consider that we had 1,600 members as recently as January 6. This means around 300 new members joined us during the past week alone.
  • Around 38 BTC in orders on Cryptopia would take Sumo past 100k satoshi per coin.
  • Our Telegram community is ralying for yet another vote to hopefully get us onto a new exchange.
  • As of today, a single Sumo is worth 30x what it was worth seven weeks ago. And yet we are still at a relatively tiny market cap of 27 million.
  • Official Twitter account passes 3,200 followers, and our tweets see an average of between 50 and 100 "likes," with more of them approaching the upper end of that range in recent days.
  • This tweet currently has 109 likes: https://twitter.com/sumokoin/status/952246731026157568. For comparison, consider that Monero's Twitter account currently has 231,000 followers (72 times more than Sumokoin), but most of their tweets currently see an average of 200-300 "likes", and many seem to get as few as 40-50. This is NOT a jab at Monero. It's only intended to show how active and committed our community is.

Let's see what next week brings.
My guess: Sumokoin's diff changes a lot (quicker). Sumo had some botnet issues at the start. Devs implemented an unique diff algo. It changes the diff very fast (according to the networks hr of course). We had a lot and big changes in hr the last weeks. Check what the average HR was
 Take that to check the (theoretical) outcome. The numbers should match.
Hi There!
Is there anyone with some decent experience in pool mining at some of the reputable pools and using a rig with at least  4000/8000/Hs that has mined successfully at any of the sumo pool?

For mining successfully i mean getting a payout which is within 5% of the estimate on whattomine, or of the Sumo pools calculators.
If you mine ETN, ETH or XMR to a reputable pool like Nanopool for 24 hours with a reliable rig like mines, you get more or less what the estimate on whattomine or their calculator states. I mean 5% difference max, can be more, can be less of your "reported hashrate", but it hardly fall to far off the "reported hashrate" of your rig or PC. Even NiceHash delivers within 5% of the estimated output.

I have tested  3 pools (Hashvault, Fairpool, Bohemian) for a few days with an 8500H/s rig and they all output about 30/45% less payout of the "reported hashrate" and even their calculator estimate on their own pool web page.

For example at Sumo FairPool, I had an estimate of 5.2 for the whole 24 hours that the 8500 Hs rig was working, which was perfectly on line with Whattomine estimate, and at the end I have got only 3.4 sumo in 24 hours. I had worst results at the other 2 pools mentioned above.
I know that there may be a discrepancy between "reported hashrate" from the rig and final accepted share and paid output, but it normally even out in 24hours and never exceed 5% discrepancy, unless your are mining at a sh... pool like it may be the case of sumo pools.

Here bear the question, since we are talking about a small coin that is pumped and dumped at least once a week. Are they pumping the coin to attract people to mine even the coin believers fan boys with a laptop CPU on order to have hashing power to keep this gig running?
That is what the picture looks like: small time crooks pumping a penny stock ala Soprano's.

No wonder these SUMO pools cannot gather the traffic from big top miners with thousands of rigs each, that any XMR or ETN pool can.

Any educated opinion and experience is welcome.

Cheers.

Seems we are adding roughly 40-60 new members to Telegram every day - considerably more than the 10-15 we used to get a few months ago. At this pace, we should be past 2,000 members in around two days.

Question to Telegram admins: do we have some sort of statistics / charts showing the Telegram user-base growth trend? Is something like that available in the admin back-end?
Activity: 20
Will Sumokoin have masternode feature in the future???
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Sumo have same problem of ETN, need a big exchange!!

KuCoin would be a nice exchange. I like trading there.
I like kucoin too!
Activity: 76

I think account-less (private/anonymous) and relatively friction-less exchanges such as ShapeShift or the like should be of interest. It's not a secret that a lot of BTC hodlers as well as those of non-privacy altcoins launder their tokens over there with XMRs. Perhaps Sumo could be an alternative (and cheap at that), thereby increasing the vital daily volume/transactions not to mention added visibility.

^^ This right here is what I would like to see as well! Anything like Shapehshift or Coinsready. It's simple, quick and easy.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

I think account-less (private/anonymous) and relatively friction-less exchanges such as ShapeShift or the like should be of interest. It's not a secret that a lot of BTC hodlers as well as those of non-privacy altcoins launder their tokens over there with XMRs. Perhaps Sumo could be an alternative (and cheap at that), thereby increasing the vital daily volume/transactions not to mention added visibility.

Activity: 132
Just HODL

KuCoin would be a nice exchange. I like trading there.
Activity: 76
i saw a tweet about the vote to get sumokoin onto next.exchange but i can't find the results of the vote, can anyone share ?

Please see yesterday's comments. Sumokoin has already been accepted and is planned for integration at Next.Exchange. The official announcement is here: https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/951929556667109377

As to your question regarding the voting results, these can be found here: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3046/sumokoin-sumo

Curious to see what next.exchange does if/once they actually get a platform up and going. They're a relatively new outfit (Less than 6 months) and other than Dr Haveman, the team is unknown.

PS, this is not meant as a negative post, I'm genuinely curious as to what comes of this as I must be missing the hype.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
i saw a tweet about the vote to get sumokoin onto next.exchange but i can't find the results of the vote, can anyone share ?

Please see yesterday's comments. Sumokoin has already been accepted and is planned for integration at Next.Exchange. The official announcement is here: https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/951929556667109377

As to your question regarding the voting results, these can be found here: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3046/sumokoin-sumo

thanks !

also are there any plans for sumo to be added to one of the larger established exchanges down the line, or is this impossible given the coin's relatively young age ?

I don't have specific information (I'm not a dev nor an admin, just an early coin adopter), but from what the admins have said in the official Sumokoin Telegram, some promising talks with a few established exchanges are currently taking place. However, they won't give any specifics or timelines until they are certain of the outcome. They seem to be very dedicated to getting us onto a new big exchange ASAP though, so I think it's just a matter of a bit of time.
Pages:
Jump to: