Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 60. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
is there any way to recover a wallet if I lost the seed words?
I made a new wallet on the same computer and I lost the old one.. but I didnt erase any file
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Looks like germining and visdude turned this thread into their private chat and sumogr slaps them here and there with some nice infographics.
I'm pretty sure there is much more happening in the amazing community of sumo wrestling fans and hodlers. Can we bring more from telegram here? It's a public forum in the end, much more effective than chat happening behind closed door. Don't get me wrong, Telegram is fine, but with 2k members there I find the content here a bit tiny.

So let me add a few topics.

- There is a feature in cryptonote to allow merged mining, also cryptonote light. With the latest buzz around sidechains I would welcome opportunity to throw in some outdated hashing equipment that would do just fine with "lite" version, probably on a sidechain. Also merged mining with monero & co would be neat feature for all miners. Any plans?

- There is a well known blog here - http://cryptomining-blog.com/
It would be awesome to read about SUMO there. Lots of people are reading it and it brings attention to good projects. I consider this one to be the finest

- Is there a plan to put SUMO blockchain and code through some sort of evaluation from crypto and security experts? To be honest the quality on github is not top notch (while the code works just fine). From my perspective it would be beneficial to devs/community and future holders to see how we stand if some renowned pro gives it a closer look. I know there are whitepapers and all, but I am talking about the implementation, especially the latest features and online wallet..

-koin, koin, koin, boin, boing boing... sorry I got carried away on the sound. While it has been asked couple of times and received negative answer, I believe that moving from SUMOKOIN to SUMO would not cause any dramatic effect on exhanges or anywhere, but it just sounds better. Can we organize a poll for the community and based on the result eventually go with just "SUMO"?

あわり

I was mentioned by name! I feel honored  Cheesy

I also googled you japanese (?) greeting on the end of your post and got "garden sorrel" as a result ... wtf  Huh Grin

My opinion on the poll: I wouldn't make one, since this is for devs to decide. You CAN make one of course (if you are interested in the results). BUT: don't be offended if devs won't rebrand, even though you got a lot of people  going for "Sumo" instead of "sumokoin".

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Looks like germining and visdude turned this thread into their private chat and sumogr slaps them here and there with some nice infographics.
I'm pretty sure there is much more happening in the amazing community of sumo wrestling fans and hodlers. Can we bring more from telegram here? It's a public forum in the end, much more effective than chat happening behind closed door. Don't get me wrong, Telegram is fine, but with 2k members there I find the content here a bit tiny.

So let me add a few topics.

- There is a feature in cryptonote to allow merged mining, also cryptonote light. With the latest buzz around sidechains I would welcome opportunity to throw in some outdated hashing equipment that would do just fine with "lite" version, probably on a sidechain. Also merged mining with monero & co would be neat feature for all miners. Any plans?

- There is a well known blog here - http://cryptomining-blog.com/
It would be awesome to read about SUMO there. Lots of people are reading it and it brings attention to good projects. I consider this one to be the finest

- Is there a plan to put SUMO blockchain and code through some sort of evaluation from crypto and security experts? To be honest the quality on github is not top notch (while the code works just fine). From my perspective it would be beneficial to devs/community and future holders to see how we stand if some renowned pro gives it a closer look. I know there are whitepapers and all, but I am talking about the implementation, especially the latest features and online wallet..

-koin, koin, koin, boin, boing boing... sorry I got carried away on the sound. While it has been asked couple of times and received negative answer, I believe that moving from SUMOKOIN to SUMO would not cause any dramatic effect on exhanges or anywhere, but it just sounds better. Can we organize a poll for the community and based on the result eventually go with just "SUMO"?

あわり
Hey guys,

I wonder if all of you used the subaddresses feature? What's your thoughts on it? What usecases you could imagine (besides hiding your real address of course)
And again you ignore my points... I live in Germany yes... not a secret (it's in my username ffs  Cheesy)

Don't know why you have to threat me though...
Sure sure... go on and ignore our remarks and go on with your nonesense  Cheesy

I'm always excited to read your newst train of thought! I'm still sad that you are not available for a beer with me and I' also sad you never pick up my quesions or arguments. A real conversation would be nice. Somehow you are not interested in that...  Huh

Sorry buddy but you just come up with random nonesense...

Oh and by the way: two cryptonote coins forked Sumo's wallet. Not Monero's. I wonder why? Seems like a buggy wallet with a few more features is less attractive than a GUI that works like a charm...
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Every time I bring up the fact that this wannabe Monero crypto hasn't implemented watch-only/cold/offline signing wallet features which are pretty much standard in wallets of some of the top cryptos including that of Monero's for a very good reason, the cheerleaders get into their usual predictable defensive/attack/insult mode and seem to dislike and reject such very important features. I don't get it. Anybody who hodls tokens and in their right minds would welcome such features and in fact, would insist to have them. Therefore I conclude that these cheerleaders don't know jack chit and are clueless about what these features actually do.

This wannabe crypto pretty much lifted everything from Monero. Might as well lift Monero's official wallet too which already has these features. Why reinvent the wheel? So it can claim that it is different from Monero? I don't get it.

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

"Bulletproofs" has nothing to do with real/actual bullets, silly.

Edit: Is the blond girl that got hit by the bullet one of the cheerleaders on here? Very cute. She's hot, in fact.

Thank you for clarifying that Bulletproofs have nothing to do with real bullets.
About the girl, despite the things that separate us we have the same taste in women
You ignored my last post again? Couldn't you come up with a smart answer?  Wink Anyway...

I still wonder how many great wallets you coded? None? Oh yes... you are very busy here in the Sumokoin ANN  Grin

Still no answer? I'm sad. I got an idea... if I am a cheerleader, you are a fearleeder. What do you think about that? And yes of course... the girl is me. Thanks for the nice words  Wink
legendary

Definitely a Monero wannabe...a copycat; yet couldn't implement standard features such as watch-only wallet, offline/cold wallet and offline transaction signing.

legendary

"Bulletproofs" has nothing to do with real/actual bullets, silly.

Edit: Is the blond girl that got hit by the bullet one of the cheerleaders on here? Very cute. She's hot, in fact.

Reinstall it and run it as admin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can someone help me?
My GUI Wallet freeze on 99%  when synchronizing ...
awesome venture , is there bounty program?

No.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Couldn't resist, just bought in as well. Such as low market cap, only way is up !
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I'm mining sumo and I'm very happy to see the rising of total hashrate over this coin. I hope in 100$ for a sumo in 2019
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
People just want a rebranding, so they can sell their coins at ATH. Tbh I dont think rebranding this coin will effect the price of SUMO. Lisk is rebranding in 1 month and the price is only going down.

Imo those days are over. Now people want more results than anything.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
He wishes it... there won't be a rebranding anytime soon.

OK, thanks  Smiley
He wishes it... there won't be a rebranding anytime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: