Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 66. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
my wallet is empty
all my sumos empty
gui wallet rescan do nothing
i am seeing no tx
whats can i doo?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I would like to see sumo on a decentralized exchange https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/dashboard

Sumo will get listed on nextexchange. So we got this  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Come on Visdude ... talk! I'm waiting for you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
i hope some of you had some buyorders @4500 Cheesy bäm instant profit
smell this coin a shitcoin, hmm? haha!
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Thanks. I appreciate all your efforts in trying to answer my question. However, you're still being very defensive and illusive about it and deviating from the gist of my question not to mention that your replies are all based on assumptions and not based on relative history and common knowledge regarding market dynamics. Sarcasm doesn't answer my legitimate question either...only indicates juvenile tendencies. My question is very specific. The answer should be a "yes" or a "no" followed by an explanation validating the "yes" or "no" answer. Very simple.

Again, what do the experts on here think about what happens when 600,000 premined Sumos in "Wallet 1" gets released from the make-believe and self-imposed escrow and dumped into the market in 6 months time? Wouldn't the anticipated event itself create havoc on the market just before it actually happens let alone the eventual dumping?

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
The answer should be a "yes" or a "no" followed by an explanation validating the "yes" or "no" answer. Very simple.

Again, what do the experts on here think about what happens when 600,000 premined Sumos in "Wallet 1" gets released from the make-believe and self-imposed escrow and dumped into the market in 6 months time? Wouldn't the anticipated event itself create havoc on the market just before it actually happens let alone the eventual dumping?

You expect people to guess what the market will do in the future? You question is not specific nor can one give an answer. And who are those "experts" you try to talk to? What's your guess? What are devs going to do with the coins the "took hostage" (just trying to quote you so you get my train of thought ...

You ask for an opinion. A guess at best. I'm in no way defensive, I just correct your false statements.

He's not really asking a question here. His only purpose is to remind people that Sumokoin has a pre-mine - that's the entire purpose of his post. His words are completely irrelevant and you can safely ignore them. He apparently thinks we are trying to cover up the fact that Sumokoin has a 10% pre-mine. We're not trying to.

Yes, Sumokoin has a large 10% premine. Those of us who have been with Sumokoin from the beginning have come to believe and trust in the developers enough not to care about the pre-mine. For anyone who has doubts, hold your money and wait until July and see what happens then. Perhaps you'll come to be at as much ease with the project as we are, perhaps you won't.

In the meanwhile, this 10% pre-mined coin is having stellar performance in terms of development, community growth, price, and future plans. We invite everyone to our Telegram as we have just crossed 1900 members https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

Pre-mine.
guys you never learn it? coin becomes successful ,fuuders show up instant. want to lower the price to buy in cheap. just ignore this retards and hodl

Thats why we talk with the fudders... Do you think we believe there is a chance to convince them? lol... Why should we. Let them hate.  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
guys you never learn it? coin becomes successful ,fuuders show up instant. want to lower the price to buy in cheap. just ignore this retards and hodl
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Thanks. I appreciate all your efforts in trying to answer my question. However, you're still being very defensive and illusive about it and deviating from the gist of my question not to mention that your replies are all based on assumptions and not based on relative history and common knowledge regarding market dynamics. Sarcasm doesn't answer my legitimate question either...only indicates juvenile tendencies. My question is very specific. The answer should be a "yes" or a "no" followed by an explanation validating the "yes" or "no" answer. Very simple.

Dude, why don't you share specific, quantifiable information. Should I point you to the AntShares ICO (NEO), wherein 50M coins (a whopping 50% of the supply) were unlocked just two months back. You're trying to insinuate that SUMO is fail because of the premine. It may very well be, but it could very well not be. We'll just have to see what happens in July 2018, won't we.

What do the experts on here think about what happens when 600,000 premined Sumos in "Wallet 1" gets released from the make-believe and self-imposed escrow and dumped into the market in 6 months time?

Are you a puppeteer, with the SUMO devs as your puppets? How do you know the instamined coins will be instadumped? I will happily sell my stash of SUMOs along with you if you actually provide any quantitative data to actually back up any of the stuff you keep imagining.
Activity: 294

i salute you, my monero fuding pal.. (just had to take a look to your prev post to check what´s  going on here)

Enjoy
https://ibb.co/dFj4cR
The answer should be a "yes" or a "no" followed by an explanation validating the "yes" or "no" answer. Very simple.

You expect people to guess what the market will do in the future? You question is not specific nor can one give an answer. And who are those "experts" you try to talk to? What's your guess? What are devs going to do with the coins the "took hostage" (just trying to quote you so you get my train of thought ...

You ask for an opinion. A guess at best. I'm in no way defensive, I just correct your false statements.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Damn! I have seen that but did not have order and free BTC, so I had to sell some other coins and missed that prise , but got some for 53000.
 I sold my Sumo earlier at 62000  and  planned to buy it back  , so I am good now. Will keep it  now.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
Sure... devs will make an instand sell order, destroying the price and their hard work. You got it all figured out  Cheesy

How the funds are locked was explained a lot. Look it up yourself. The wallet is locked until a specific block id reached. Only way to get it out earlier is HF.

Why am I telling you this... You know it yourself...
Activity: 294
This guys just released the mobile wallet and many things long in the roadmap recently.... do you think a Scam would take all that effort?....Why would Sumoshi pay his own bitcoins to list on cryptopia is he plans to screw things later?

It´s 2018 Dude... if you want free money, just run a crappy ICO.. collect 1$million or 2.. and run away....

What will happend with the premine is what happends with most ICO coming out this days... THEY WILL DO MARKETING... THEY WILL APPLY FOR EXCHANGES (nor less than 100BTC to go binance, not les than 55 hitBTC).. They will be able to pay many community members who make good proposals but right now they can´t get anything in exchange.. Bounties.. Take the project where it should be if we didn´t live in a ICO world... and we are just settling everything for that moment...  if you like community based projects there´s plenty of them here... any new one of those gets over the top 200 without funds this days..  
If that´s not ok with you... Then pass... It´s ok with me and many like me... and that´s my bet to see Sumo success

What do the experts on here think about what happens when 600,000 premined Sumos in "Wallet 1" gets released from the make-believe and self-imposed escrow and dumped into the market in 6 months time? Wouldn't the anticipated event itself create havoc on the market just before it actually happens let alone the eventual dumping?

Escrowed Wallets

Majority of premined coins (98%) are locked in the following wallets:

Wallet 1:

Code:
Address: SumonzyoAnidrp3B6WhbntJLRJsPRD7LiSd2e5HjRV9h6qWj6ia2ihgRXn8ZwmwfQgZ1mL9EkcsBcELL4h84v1yhMF9opLgjM1j
Viewkey: e6e58faa93dba88315f67f53cba9413ebf0f423badb62696aa28ce6c0db2df00
Locked amount: 600,000 -- Until height#: 153600 (July 2018)

Wallet 2:

Code:
Address: SumonzyopdC7egt7MWhJcNfR3ktmfWqPNcu3Sb9aejAZ48W4a1ZW95vjXyQDuLLg2gSN8GkP3474R2wRr1h9ggy2BUHhbrLJJ51
Viewkey: 25ba5fa5abb5f99962754001ff631e01684f9a59871d798a20a1658ba31c950c
Locked amount: 900,000 -- Until height#: 285091 (July 2019)

Wallet 3:

Code:
Address: SumonzyoK3hCffFQ8djaKZhokmPZsiuEaeLfEtnJfTXVQV3ce3mNHKHQ5kYLPVfNMsS7dhmyHihvhfKU6xXCrmaL4RVDo8eR3gB
Viewkey: 1a8c55e52f7f80da3dfd2eadf71a74afb3242c20168ad888b57f483dbc38b00e
Locked amount: 1,100,000 -- Until height#: 416581 (July 2020)

Dev Wallet:

Code:
Address: Sumoo4aMxWbLgqVazxbiNNFSDyhBEonRf99KmceTEnYUCWUQR2gXF1617P8xQxaMcGi5BAU7juzThSTboV6e1gitSjkfjq2zgY2
Viewkey: e12497b6dc6c2cbaf7b311e54b93e4e5f6367acda69a49f9ef20c51d9c689f00
Locked amount: 6,100,000 -- Until height#: 416581 (July 2020)

legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Okay. For the sake of transparency and accuracy, please state the specific Cryptonote command and what does it do exactly? That said, who did the locking and who does the unlocking? In other words, who controls the escrow itself? Is it even relevant when it is already on record that 600,000 Sumos will be released into the wild in 6 months or are you just trying very hard to divert attention from this fact and its effect on the market by making it all about me as usual which is getting very old already. Please stay on topic and give us a factual answer/explanation. I did say "experts" and obviously you are not.

Activity: 448
Sumokoin price has already gain so much ground in terms of pricing. A great anonymous coin to invest too. Lets see if this coin can reach the Bittrex enlistment.
Pages:
Jump to: