Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 61. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Rebranding the coin to Sumo instead of Sumokoin is a great move. It sound more professional Smiley

Do you wish that or have I missed something?
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Rebranding the coin to Sumo instead of Sumokoin is a great move. It sound more professional Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

bc;dr

Another slanted infographics full of pseudo facts. Give it a rest already. Who comes up with this crap? Doesn't even know the difference between "retrospectively" and "retroactively.

1. This is not an infogram
2. Regarding your second remark
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english-thesaurus/retrospective
Thank you for keeping the thread active
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Some news on this ? I did not hear about this for months, what is going on ? What's the news coming ?
We got a nice community made info about the uodated roadmap guys: enjoy!  Smiley

You ignored my last post again? Couldn't you come up with a smart answer?  Wink Anyway...

I still wonder how many great wallets you coded? None? Oh yes... you are very busy here in the Sumokoin ANN  Grin

legendary

bc;dr

Another slanted infographics full of pseudo facts. Give it a rest already. Who comes up with this crap? Doesn't even know the difference between "retrospectively" and "retroactively.

legendary

So the official wallet still doesn't have watch-only/offline (cold) wallet and offline signing features like in Monero's and various Bitcoin wallets? They're pretty much standard nowadays. What's the point of claiming that Sumokoin is a secure/private/anonymous/confidential/blah...blah...blah when it's incapable of doing a very basic crypto function, i.e. securing users' stash of tokens?

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
this is a great project ever. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 17
Activity: 10
looking forward to this project to evolve and improve. goodluck dev
Activity: 11
a very great project, and looking forward to this great project to evolve and much improve in the near future. wishing you this project a big success. goodluck dev/team
Activity: 189
Well, at first glance almost like a Superman logo. I hope this project has super power to continue to succeed. Good luck
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Sup cheerleaders Wink

Are we gonna get a reliable exchange anytime soon or not?
I am sure there would be a lot of people willing to donate to list SUMO on a decent one.

Hi buddy, cheerleader nr. one ready to answer:

As you know, Sumo got accepted on nextexchange (we will be able to trade there in a few weeks I guess). We are negotiating and contacting more exchanges (some smaller ones, some bigger ones ...). As soon was we have news, we will let you.

Please understand we will only make an announcement after a listing is confirmed. This may take some time ...

fyi: Cryptopia is pretty decent right now. It has more volume than binance and I never had problems there ...

Cheers. One for ya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Jp-V4jalI
Activity: 12
Merit: 5
http://sumo.pandapool.nl now has a dedicated NiceHash port with starting difficulty of 500000. We could still use some hashrate, so try it out!

it's nice to see this pool and I will rent some hashrate from nicehash to test your pool. Sumokoin is quite good for trading and holding for a while to get a good profit . I'm quite impressive with this coin because it's very stable and interesting coin.
Thanks, it would be great if you can test it! Just use the European servers for the best results as the pool is located in The Netherlands.
Pages:
Jump to: