Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 70. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
oh I can see the name Vu Quang in the dev team. Is he Vietnamese like me? I just feel proud of my country.

Yes, he's Vietnamese Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Question for devs.  Is it better to post issues found here or on the github issues page?  

I'm not a dev, but I can aswer this anyway: post them on git and / or talk to devs or admins on the official telegram.

Thanks!

@tohong: be proud  Wink
Activity: 10
Question for devs.  Is it better to post issues found here or on the github issues page? 
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
oh I can see the name Vu Quang in the dev team. Is he Vietnamese like me? I just feel proud of my country.
I can't help you with the code... but how does one loose one word?

If you still have your wallet, you can just let its show you the seed...
Activity: 3
Here's a challenge: I mistakenly omitted one word in my 26 word mnemonic, but I have the other 25. I don't know which word is missing. I've found a similar bit of python code that will run through all the combinations to find valid checksum combinations for the full mnenomic for the 13 word monero addresses here (https://github.com/amustafa/recovering-incomplete-monero-mnemonic), and I've been able to figure out how to expand this to work for the 25 word monero addresses.

I'm stumbling figuring out how to fork this code over to work for Sumokoin... any ideas?

Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Activity: 246
Any news about the HitBTC listing?

Not as far as I know, next expected update will be 2018 roadmap, coming before end of January.
Activity: 147
Any news about the HitBTC listing?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
just now study the coins and find this coin is a good coin for private.
if it lunch a big exchanges the price will boom up!

yep it is a ticking privacy bomb!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
just now study the coins and find this coin is a good coin for private.
if it lunch a big exchanges the price will boom up!
Rumor has it that there will be a TV show on crypto currencies on CBS. The show is supposed to provide in-depth coverage of currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and some of Monero's forks, probably incl. SUMOKOIN.  Smiley

Really? Where did you get that info?
Activity: 43
Rumor has it that there will be a TV show on crypto currencies on CBS. The show is supposed to provide in-depth coverage of currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and some of Monero's forks, probably incl. SUMOKOIN.  Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
That sounds good. I am waiting for more promotion plans for this project. When does a GUI wallet appear?

There is a GUI wallet already for almost six months. The latest version including ghost address was released some weeks ago. Read the ann post
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Any updates on when the new roadmap will be released?
within this month
Activity: 127
Any updates on when the new roadmap will be released?
It will at sometime this year  Wink
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Is the SUMO coin going to new exchanges?
Don't forget about Sumokoin ghosts guys  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: