Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 71. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
One of the best coins around. I love this wallet, it is one of the most advanced that I have seen so far. Its good to be here now, while SUMO is still sleeping, I expect that it will be much higher valued in 2018 when more people learn about it. Go SUMO!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
A new roadmap will be announced within this month. Wait and see ...
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello,

Any plans in the future to integrate atom swap technology in this coin?

thanks
Open a ticket on topia. But be patient... they will take a week or two I guess...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Somehow I added a : to the end of the address I sent funds too, does anyone know how to recover?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Same issue here, withdrew from Cryptopia and haven't received any coins in my Android nor Windows Wallets..

Upon entering withdrawal order you should receive a confirmation email. There is a link you have to click. Check the status on topia, it may still be waiting for this.
 I have not received such email couple of times already.
Thanks for helping out xilatleo
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Try to open wallet today and after entering the password for the gui wallet, then it stuck forever at Loading Wallet screen. Can anyone help me?
Your transaction is recent so you have to have blockchain synced in your wallet up to the day transaction happened I guess.

It is like this forever...

Happened to me too when I tried to load it Offline. Is there any fix for that devs?

I finally figured out how to fix it. Here is my solution:
_ Go to C:\ProgramData\sumokoin and delete this sumokoin folder if you installed it on C:
_ Uninstall the wallet and reinstall it
_ Open Gui wallet again and it will start to sync your blockchain from the beginning again. You have to wait until it synced and you can access to your wallet again.

Welcome!

Cheers mate  Grin
Full portable wallet software version possible? Like "wallet.exe -datadir=data" ?

Cryptonotes don't work like that. There is no wallet.dat...
Activity: 52
Hey guys... just created a new pool with 0,01% fee.... Cheesy still stuggling to get more hash power...but everyone is welcome..

http://sumo.infinity-tech.ro

Cheers.
Activity: 156
Full portable wallet software version possible? Like "wallet.exe -datadir=data" ?
Activity: 186
Try to open wallet today and after entering the password for the gui wallet, then it stuck forever at Loading Wallet screen. Can anyone help me?
Your transaction is recent so you have to have blockchain synced in your wallet up to the day transaction happened I guess.

Happened to me too when I tried to load it Offline. Is there any fix for that devs?

I finally figured out how to fix it. Here is my solution:
_ Go to C:\ProgramData\sumokoin and delete this sumokoin folder if you installed it on C:
_ Uninstall the wallet and reinstall it
_ Open Gui wallet again and it will start to sync your blockchain from the beginning again. You have to wait until it synced and you can access to your wallet again.

Welcome!

Activity: 306
Merit: 2
Activity: 147

Activity: 65
Hello friends. I have a problem sending sumo to my mobile wallet, could you please tell me if the public address that appears in the android wallet is the one that I m suppose to use as a receive money address? Do I have to also put an exact amount in the field below this address?

Yes, the public address is the one you should use. What is your problem? Can't you send the coins? Don't they appear? Explain a bit more, so we can help you better!
I withdrew 10 sumo from cryptopia to my mobile wallet yesterday but the money havent appear yet. When I click wallet, it is still scanning but not incoming sumo appear,could it be possible that it take so long? Also cryptopia says transaction complete so I had to do smth wrong then.
Hello friends. I have a problem sending sumo to my mobile wallet, could you please tell me if the public address that appears in the android wallet is the one that I m suppose to use as a receive money address? Do I have to also put an exact amount in the field below this address?

Yes, the public address is the one you should use. What is your problem? Can't you send the coins? Don't they appear? Explain a bit more, so we can help you better!
Activity: 65
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: