Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 73. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 102
Does the easy Sumo miner work with AMD GPU's?

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
i saw the mining map that this coin will mined much more coins until 2021? is the price too high now ?
The price of one Sumokoin is 5.50$ today (maybe 120$ after this summer with the new exchangers). I have built a mining rig for mining them. I have started too late but I gain 3 Sumokoins per day Grin
Activity: 13
Its always a good sign when something is discussed so intense.

This coin is going to be big in 2018. I hope the devs going to announce an updated roadmap very soon.
Activity: 25
Sumo is not a long-term coin for sure, it is shitcoin! Shitcoins are never long-term.
8 posts and all in this thread, did you really make new account just for this? Pathetic...

Let's see who is pathetic after losing all his money Cheesy

Btw this donation thing what devs are doing for new exchange (they even give "interest") is scam, they are just going to milk you all. This coin is not special. It's just hard to see how you people lose all your money soon.

It's ridiculous to watch the attempts of idiots to impose on the community the opinion that Sumokoin is a scam. Trolls you poorly work out your money. It is necessary to write more convincingly, use solid arguments and facts, and not just pour water. For today, your score 2. Bonuses do not expect, do not deserve.😂
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
It all started when we presented the charts proving that Sumokoin is beter than Monero to the public containing real, solid facts.
The same guys, obviously paid lackeys, started posting about the premine and other inconherent jibberish without disproving any of these facts although we ve asked them to several times.

They worsened their game when the coin picked up in value, after devs released the gui wallet icluding ghost addresses which is better than Monero's, anyone can download both and compare. FUD and jibberish and "so called" inside information and cosntant reminders about the premine but still no facts for disproving the fact that the desktop GUI wallet is better than Monero's

The went full mode yesterday when we released the android wallet connecting in ssl nodes a feature that Monero doesnt have. New accounts, the same guy talking jibberish and reminding everyone of the premine, so called inside info that the coin is a scam, so called info that devs are not 4 but one (when actually 2 of them use their real names).

Monero's dev team comprised by cereal - food ex businessman and developers of uncertain skills and ethos as well its community proved to be toxic and unworthy of crypto ideals but it would have never crossed my mind that they should actually be paying lackeys to fud a coin that they know its better than theirs in order not to lose their fucking money that the cereal salesmean and his team has gathered and are spending on vacations, public appearances and in a lavish lifestyle in general (you just have to follow them on twitter to verify).

I know they will return talking about cheerleaders, zealots, the premine again, incoherent sentences with no facts (they do so at a specific time each day which strengthens my belief that this is a paid job for them) but I really thank them for revealing the extent that their bosses are willing  to go in order for their coins not to lose value by any competitor.

Keep it up! this coin is going to succeed whether you like it or not

EDIT: I cannot even start to imagine how much they'll stretch their fudding campaign when the new roadmap and the new upcoming features will be announced the following weeks (old map is almost obsolete now almost half the features expected in 2018 are fullfiled and Sumokoin's devs proved beyond any doubt that when they announce a feature they also announce the exact time of its release and they either deliver upon that time or much earlier). They will go nuts

Thank you very much for your post! I was considering long term investment in SUMO which I eventually did during last week madness even if I knew that the grow is not healthy... thus I lost part of my invested money and started to have doubts about SUMO... thanks to you words I'm sure again that I choose a good coin for a long term investment.

Are you in our telegram chat? If not join us! Don't let the fudders influence your decisions  Wink
Activity: 73
Sumo is not a long-term coin for sure, it is shitcoin! Shitcoins are never long-term.
8 posts and all in this thread, did you really make new account just for this? Pathetic...

Let's see who is pathetic after losing all his money Cheesy

Btw this donation thing what devs are doing for new exchange (they even give "interest") is scam, they are just going to milk you all. This coin is not special. It's just hard to see how you people lose all your money soon.
Activity: 4
It all started when we presented the charts proving that Sumokoin is beter than Monero to the public containing real, solid facts.
The same guys, obviously paid lackeys, started posting about the premine and other inconherent jibberish without disproving any of these facts although we ve asked them to several times.

They worsened their game when the coin picked up in value, after devs released the gui wallet icluding ghost addresses which is better than Monero's, anyone can download both and compare. FUD and jibberish and "so called" inside information and cosntant reminders about the premine but still no facts for disproving the fact that the desktop GUI wallet is better than Monero's

The went full mode yesterday when we released the android wallet connecting in ssl nodes a feature that Monero doesnt have. New accounts, the same guy talking jibberish and reminding everyone of the premine, so called inside info that the coin is a scam, so called info that devs are not 4 but one (when actually 2 of them use their real names).

Monero's dev team comprised by cereal - food ex businessman and developers of uncertain skills and ethos as well its community proved to be toxic and unworthy of crypto ideals but it would have never crossed my mind that they should actually be paying lackeys to fud a coin that they know its better than theirs in order not to lose their fucking money that the cereal salesmean and his team has gathered and are spending on vacations, public appearances and in a lavish lifestyle in general (you just have to follow them on twitter to verify).

I know they will return talking about cheerleaders, zealots, the premine again, incoherent sentences with no facts (they do so at a specific time each day which strengthens my belief that this is a paid job for them) but I really thank them for revealing the extent that their bosses are willing  to go in order for their coins not to lose value by any competitor.

Keep it up! this coin is going to succeed whether you like it or not

EDIT: I cannot even start to imagine how much they'll stretch their fudding campaign when the new roadmap and the new upcoming features will be announced the following weeks (old map is almost obsolete now almost half the features expected in 2018 are fullfiled and Sumokoin's devs proved beyond any doubt that when they announce a feature they also announce the exact time of its release and they either deliver upon that time or much earlier). They will go nuts

Thank you very much for your post! I was considering long term investment in SUMO which I eventually did during last week madness even if I knew that the grow is not healthy... thus I lost part of my invested money and started to have doubts about SUMO... thanks to you words I'm sure again that I choose a good coin for a long term investment.
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
Gui wallet options ?
I have the cli wallet that i run with --wallet-file mywallet --daemon-host ip.of.my.server without issue but i cannot find any option for the Gui wallet.
Usualy many wallet can be ran with --help or -help or /help or -h or something that will give you the proper syntax but on this wallet i cannot find any information..

I'm OK with the cli wallet but the gui wallet is much more easier to manage and feel more professional.

How can i run the gui wallet and specify my wallet file and the daemon-host (right now it's syncing the blockchain on my local PC which i'd rather not lose space on) ?
You can restore the wallet you made online (actually it's not a wallet, just an address).

Just get the latest GUI wallet here:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases

And restore your wallet by using your 26 mnemonic seed words.

Please be aware that your HR might be very low, so it might take some time until you get a payment. You also can check if you got a payment on the pool you mine.
Activity: 1
Hello, i just started mining sumokoin with their easy miner, i also maid an wallet adress on wallet.sumokoin.org , and with that one i started mining. Now i have some questions : where do i see how much i mined until now ( if i mined something ) , how do i sync gui wallet with that wallet.sumokoin ? thank you and hope i will manage to receive help, i search all over the internet and nothing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Today's decline so large, is the normal callback or what bad news?

As Sumo is so easy to mine and quite profitable what I believe is happening is that small quantities of Sumo are continually being placed for sale on the exchange. Whales are hoovering them up whilst avoiding placing buy support thus, the price is being suppressed as people build positions for later.

What is also clear to me is that Sumo will be listed on HitBTC however, it is not going to happen overnight. It is going to require the community to come together and help the team in the short term.

It is a real shame that this thread is being trolled, assumed to be Monero fans and being poisonous.

It can clearly be seen that the Sumo team have set realistic goals and are actually delivering against their milestone plan. It appears that the leftfield appearance of a usable Android wallet in short order has upset certain members of the Monero fanbase and this is also sad.

There is room for Sumo, Monero and Electroneum in this world.

I would also add, that in the current climate, I don't believe that a coin can be truly successful without a pre-mine or pre-allocation. The amount of exchange fees, PR and Marketing required to get a coin going these days is not what the creators of Bitcoin envisaged.
Activity: 1

Someone is scared that his VGX investment will keep tanking, sorry pal SUMO is the only real privacy coin in the world right now, every single other coin has a bunch of privacy flaws.

But keep spreading FUD.
Activity: 28
Today's decline so large, is the normal callback or what bad news?

This is the typical perfect storm

1. Either 5th or 10th of each month, company does pay roll, we see big dump all across the minor alts
2. Chinese new year is schedule for mid feb this year, they are preparing for end of year bonus packages
3. Bitcoin rose up, good time to do exchange
4. Swingers are starting to enter bearish market after peak, this is quite normal and it has happened to BTC. 

Unfortunately, we don't have evil twins to keep eyes on the big holders.  Therefore the rate of recovery most likely will take place after the chinese new year.

Good time to buy though
Wow, Monerise has support for SUMO now: https://monerise.com/builder/

I wonder when we will see the first site that will pay authors in SUMO.

This is quality project, haven't seen anything with so many features and enhancements in such a short time ever!

Thank you for your vote of confidence in my project! Support for SUMO started just a day ago, but I can say that at least 1 site owner has received a SUMO payout.

That's awesome! I wonder how they found out about Sumo  Grin

I've been aware of Sumo for quite some time, but only recently decided to dig deeper into the qualities of the coin. I feel that I have a responsibility to my users to introduce (or not) coins that are safer or have potential to hit mainstream adoption. This is especially since part of my user base includes non-savvy users (bloggers etc) who may not (or do not) concern themselves with cryptocurrency itself, but the value it holds in exchange to fiat.

That said, yes- I believe in Sumo's potential, not to HODL- but to contribute and drive it into mainstream adoption.

Awesome! Thank you very much for your kind words!
Activity: 9
Wow, Monerise has support for SUMO now: https://monerise.com/builder/

I wonder when we will see the first site that will pay authors in SUMO.

This is quality project, haven't seen anything with so many features and enhancements in such a short time ever!

Thank you for your vote of confidence in my project! Support for SUMO started just a day ago, but I can say that at least 1 site owner has received a SUMO payout.

That's awesome! I wonder how they found out about Sumo  Grin

I've been aware of Sumo for quite some time, but only recently decided to dig deeper into the qualities of the coin. I feel that I have a responsibility to my users to introduce (or not) coins that are safer or have potential to hit mainstream adoption. This is especially since part of my user base includes non-savvy users (bloggers etc) who may not (or do not) concern themselves with cryptocurrency itself, but the value it holds in exchange to fiat.

That said, yes- I believe in Sumo's potential, not to HODL- but to contribute and drive it into mainstream adoption.
Activity: 52
Obvious fudding campaign is...obvious  Cheesy
Activity: 48
The funny thing is, these guys actually think that SUMO is better than Monero Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy HAHAHA! SCAMkoin

no, these guys think that sumo with his exiting and planned features, roadmap, growing community and active development could be (in long term horizont) better and more user friendly than monero, that's all
Nice try defending SCAMkoin, always with those same stupid arguments to defend this koin.
Pages:
Jump to: