Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 72. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 101
Hi, I leave here a new pool with 100% fee, all benefits will be allocated to add HCN in an exchange

More info about HCN here

all help will be welcome

https://donation.humanitarycoin.org/

Thanks in advance
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Any updates about the Hitbtc listing? A lot of people are supporting it in reddit.
Activity: 94
I think there's a typo in your Twitter URL - the last character should be removed.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I made this for sumokoin:

i dont know how to make the picture appear inside the post. if someone can repost it would be great

Pushed on twitter... Thanks for this one Smiley

EDIT you can't embed images until you have a more "senior" account, unfortunately

Here you go buddy....
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/qpT6ZII.png

i dont know how to make the picture appear inside the post. if someone can repost it would be great

Pushed on twitter... Thanks for this one Smiley

EDIT you can't embed images until you have a more "senior" account, unfortunately
Activity: 3

https://i.imgur.com/qpT6ZII.png

Activity: 94
This is my standard remidner for everyone to come join us over at Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

We're approaching 1600 members. If you're interested in what's currently happening with SUMO and/or need help with anything, Telegram is where you need to be - it's significantly more active than our Bitcoitalk thread.
Here is mentioned that only some individual accounts displayed a 26 word mnemonic seed. What exactly?

What do you mean? For every address that is generated, the 26 mnemonic seed words are generated ... They should be stored safely.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Gotta love and hold these coins! <3
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Sorry for fudding, but I wanted to buy more sumo cheaper (got 30K new SUMO, HAHAHHA WEAK HANDS), I kinda low-key marketed you guys. This is not a scamkoin, this coin has the strongest community ever! LOVE YOU ALL! Big respect to Germining for being so active!

It was obvious what is behind Wink Enjoy the ride!
Activity: 73
Sorry for fudding, but I wanted to buy more sumo cheaper (got 30K new SUMO, HAHAHHA WEAK HANDS), I kinda low-key marketed you guys. This is not a scamkoin, this coin has the strongest community ever! LOVE YOU ALL! Big respect to Germining for being so active!
Activity: 434
Here is mentioned that only some individual accounts displayed a 26 word mnemonic seed. What exactly?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Can´t wait for the new roadmap. It´s getting interesting because the big holders from the days the token was cheap or easy to mine seems are less everyday (there was someone selling no more than 40.000 sumos, with sumo low volume that affects the price a lot)

Now the tokens are getting more diversified across other investors, probably many go for the shor-mid term cause they prevent a simple x2 when it reaches the prev ATH... but many of them are going for the long term just like i do

Why SUMO keep failing?
Don't understand...

This is just how crypto works ... relax. It will get a decent price again soon.
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
Does the easy Sumo miner work with AMD GPU's?

I am using SG-miner and it works fine.
Thanks, just building my rig. I'll check SG out, looking forward to getting back into mining. Sold off all my asics a few months ago.
Activity: 107
Why SUMO keep failing?
Don't understand...
Activity: 93

I am using SG-miner and it works fine.

It's a CPU miner. If you want to mine with your GPU you need to use sth else.
Activity: 25

-snip-

EDIT: What I mean is that I don't care if devs earn 100 000$ or 100 000 000$ with the premined coins as soon as they offer me a quality coin with quality private and easy to use services. Their job deserves to be paid.

-snip-

Such shortsightedness would only bring you a lot of misery investment wise down the pike. I am sure you have heard of the term "whales" who can manipulate markets due to substantial resources. Well, an entity who has control of 10% of the coin supply (9 million coins) is a very humongous whale. All 9 million coins do not have to be cashed out at once to adversely affect the market; it only takes a significant enough amount relative to the market cap at the time to crash it.

Good luck!

Newcomers, just read this!

How about you tell us what you know or throw actual statistics? I mean i keep hearing the same thing about cheerleaders but in the same sense arent you just a fudder on the opposite side of the spectrum? See critism is best constructive but if your not doing it to be constructive then your being deconstruction. So let me ask you this what is your vested interest? Give me statistical data or go cry on whatever forum of the coin you actually like that sumo is competing with about how much worse it is and cheerleader there rather then fud. You act like every other coin is whale proof? Whats stopping a whale from purchasing a huge amount of rigs and mining himself to become another whale on any coin? Higher network dificulty and bigger exchanges. What brings more difficulty and bigger exchanges? higher marketcap. I cant take what you say seriously if you cannot provide empirical data to make the proper assessment.

I'm assuming you're referring to my OP. Perhaps you just don't know how to quote properly in this forum. But whatever, I'll take a stab at it.

What empirical data? That whales do or do not exist and do or do not manipulate markets or is it how many whales are there? It seems you are already sure of yourself so why do you need whatever empirical chit you're asking for from others. Gamble away then. It's your money. I'm not gonna do your homework for you. Do your own research for the empirical chit that you're looking for. Nobody is trying to convince you of anything that you are already sure of. This is the only sort of coherent point (barely at that) that I could sorta make out in your single-paragraph post though it still doesn't make any sense. Otherwise, your thoughts are all over the place, jumbled up and disorganized that it's really difficult to figure what you are trying to say.

"em·pir·i·cal
adjective
based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

For someone who uses non sequitur im shocked you dont understand the word empirical. I labelled my points by number so im sorry if you have issue understanding basic statements. Im not specifically targeting you but rather the nonsensical things you have to say. If you had a genuine argument id be happy to listen but apparently that isnt the case.

I didn't ask for the meaning of empirical. Online dictionaries are a dime a dozen and very easy to copy and paste when you're in a bind like what you just did. I was asking what specifically the kind/type of empirical chit you're looking for. So which one is it? Please elaborate and state criteria, parameters, variables, etc. Not that I'm willing to give it to you if I do have it, especially if I worked hard and invested a lot of my own time to prepare it. I'm just really curious if you indeed know what specifically you were talking about. Again, what kind/type of empirical data are you referring to?

It seems you're really into statistics. Maybe what you're looking for doesn't exist yet. If you're such a hot statistician, then perhaps you should do this as your project. Perhaps you'll be the first one to come up with it, whatever it is. You can call it "Empirical Data Of Whales In The Wild". But then again, perhaps you just bandied around "empirical" in your post to make it sound sophisticated/intelligent without considering that someone will call you out on it eventually.

Edit: ...and I couldn't care less if you listen to me or not.

Old, kind, fat troll. In your words a lot of sophistry and this is not typical for people with a technical mindset. This is the opinion that you are very far from the crypto currency. You're more like a sofa fool who sits for money and writes all heresy. And your owners are probably greedy merchants if they did not find money for a more worthy troll.
Pages:
Jump to: