Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 75. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
SUMOkoin more like SCAMkoin.
Looks like people are selling, they understand that crash is coming soon, just sell before its back at $0.34 Smiley

so again no information just blatant fud. The price went down because btc price increase. and panic sellers because of fudders like you Cheesy. Im sure your making good profit off it. probably buying in no doubt
Activity: 73
SUMOkoin more like SCAMkoin.
Looks like people are selling, they understand that crash is coming soon, just sell before its back at $0.34 Smiley
whats with all the noob accounts doing criticism ? Undecided.. seems some kid is on fud mode again ?  Grin

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/8/81/TROLLS.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110123225429

not really sure honestly. But i found out theres a ignore button so im figuring thats why no one else responds imma give it a shot!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
whats with all the noob accounts doing criticism ? Undecided.. seems some kid is on fud mode again ?  Grin

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/8/81/TROLLS.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110123225429

-snip-

EDIT: What I mean is that I don't care if devs earn 100 000$ or 100 000 000$ with the premined coins as soon as they offer me a quality coin with quality private and easy to use services. Their job deserves to be paid.

-snip-

Such shortsightedness would only bring you a lot of misery investment wise down the pike. I am sure you have heard of the term "whales" who can manipulate markets due to substantial resources. Well, an entity who has control of 10% of the coin supply (9 million coins) is a very humongous whale. All 9 million coins do not have to be cashed out at once to adversely affect the market; it only takes a significant enough amount relative to the market cap at the time to crash it.

Good luck!

Newcomers, just read this!

How about you tell us what you know or throw actual statistics? I mean i keep hearing the same thing about cheerleaders but in the same sense arent you just a fudder on the opposite side of the spectrum? See critism is best constructive but if your not doing it to be constructive then your being deconstruction. So let me ask you this what is your vested interest? Give me statistical data or go cry on whatever forum of the coin you actually like that sumo is competing with about how much worse it is and cheerleader there rather then fud. You act like every other coin is whale proof? Whats stopping a whale from purchasing a huge amount of rigs and mining himself to become another whale on any coin? Higher network dificulty and bigger exchanges. What brings more difficulty and bigger exchanges? higher marketcap. I cant take what you say seriously if you cannot provide empirical data to make the proper assessment.

-snip-

EDIT: What I mean is that I don't care if devs earn 100 000$ or 100 000 000$ with the premined coins as soon as they offer me a quality coin with quality private and easy to use services. Their job deserves to be paid.

-snip-

Such shortsightedness would only bring you a lot of misery investment wise down the pike. I am sure you have heard of the term "whales" who can manipulate markets due to substantial resources. Well, an entity who has control of 10% of the coin supply (9 million coins) is a very humongous whale. All 9 million coins do not have to be cashed out at once to adversely affect the market; it only takes a significant enough amount relative to the market cap at the time to crash it.

Good luck!

Newcomers, just read this!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
mobile wallet is out already guys  Grin

Really Love sumo Kiss. It´s gonna be a very good year in here...holding since 0.3$. we are still so small that i just see empty space to fill... come one sumoo, fill the space, we are just a small dot in the space.. fill the space sumo

Lets go guys https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--CBJ_ZoH4--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1383546646438088338.gif
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
If you like the mobile wallet, you should check out SadBatman's GIT ... he is doing a lot of awesome stuff there!

https://github.com/SadBatman

Keep it up, buddy!
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

-snip-

-snip-

Good luck!

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
I actually made this account just to tell people that stay away from this coin! I know some scammy backend info. Total crash coming soon, bye bye.
enlighten us
I actually made this account just to tell people that stay away from this coin! I know some scammy backend info. Total crash coming soon, bye bye.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Is the Sumokoin Android wallet a fork of some other mobile wallet?

Yes as mentioned on github (https://github.com/SadBatman/sumowallet - in order to give the appropriate credit) it is a fork of Monerujo with improvements such as being able to connect on patched daemons that can handle and balance multiple connections. Also it is patched to support ssl connections that Monerujo and all other android wallets do not support. Actually the default list of nodes included in the wallet are ssl enabled and the wallet connects in such manner with them. Thanks

Why dont you guys go check out the reddit and see whats going on there. Im just waiting on the proposal 96% yes and counting!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I believe it's time to go on a big exchange. Code is stable, wallet very usable and community is strong. Some Chinese or Korean exchange may be a good start. With more interest this coin will finally ramp up and go to the moon.

As I said before, we are working on it  Smiley Times are hard to get listed, but we will get a bigger one eventually  Grin

And hopefully even sooner than later.. Smiley
I believe it's time to go on a big exchange. Code is stable, wallet very usable and community is strong. Some Chinese or Korean exchange may be a good start. With more interest this coin will finally ramp up and go to the moon.

As I said before, we are working on it  Smiley Times are hard to get listed, but we will get a bigger one eventually  Grin
Lol, this coin is so so shady, 40K sumo sold by devs, hahaha. DONT INVEST IN THIS COIN!!! Better Safe Than Sorry! Smiley
legendary

Is the Sumokoin Android wallet a fork of some other mobile wallet?

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
legendary
I am a bit puzzled by this coin. Especially considering 8 million pre-mined coins, this coin might be headed for a rough crash. At the current rate, the eight million pre-mined coins are worth 40 million dollars which would be available to three or four people who have "slightly" modified monero's code base. If they cash in at block height 140000, SUMOKOIN may crash.

Hi,

Concerning premine, let's consider this:

- If Satoshi Nakamoto had access to his wallet, he would have 10% of all BTCs currently available.
- I'll compare also to zCash: each block mined provides 20% of the reward to the devs. Technically, they have 20% of all coins.

So if used wisely, a premine is not that an issue. This said, it's always a matter of trust... as in any monetary exchange.

- But 1M/21M x 100 = 4.76%; not 10% of the total coin supply. Even if it is, do you not think he/they (Satoshi Nakamoto) deserve it for the invention/innovation? That said, we can be assured that he/they have access to/control of the wallet but I don't think there has been any transaction from it to date. He/they shared their invention to the world because of his/their ideal of a sound money as his/their message in the genesis block indicated (and the timing of its release). So far, he/they are sticking to it (no activity from that wallet to date). That shows good character/true grit and is/are sticking to his/their ideal. He/they now better.

- Again, Sumokoin should cease comparing itself to other scamcoins if it wants to be taken seriously. A kid looking up to and have a gangster for a role model and therefore aspiring to be one when he grows up doesn't sound very acceptable, does it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27185839

tryer12 yobit does not list cryptonote currencies (see yourself, they don't have xmr as well).
Pages:
Jump to: