Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 21. (Read 56477 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
And another week goes by without knowing when we will see our orders

They added another 300 Hex16B units for Jan delivery, that's 500 Jan units so far, on top of the 400 already for December.

He's up to about half a million euros in Hex16B's alone by now. Not counting the Avalon based miners.

I saw they were sending units to AMT, who repackage them in a PC box, I hope they are not getting priority over ordinary people.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojFrRNI2PrePdu0jqIPmNA/videos

I've only received 1/6 of my December batch 1 delivery. 5 stuck without postage now because they didn't combine the order.

Martin how can I get these delivered please say. I'm happy to pay extra postage to get them out of shipping jail!

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
And another week goes by without knowing when we will see our orders
Do you have bitfury chips on hand for January delivery?

You mean BioInfoBank chips. Are they produced in Poland? https://bioinfobank.com/

all your ships are turn in the same way?

Guys, check this out:

I've noticed all the EU bit fury chips have Bio....... on them but the US ones have ß on them just different packaging marks?

Yeah, I remember asking that question before (but I'm too tired to search for it right now to quote it Smiley)

In essence - the ones with the ß symbol were from the first packaging batch, and the ones with the BioInfoBank were from the subsequent packaging. Both chips are from the same silicon dies, so the silicon part in them is identical. I think I someone mentioned that the marking is such because BioInfoBank was the entity that actually paid the bill. Which doesn't really matter for us - as long as the chips work fine I could care less what does it say on the packaging.

I tracked the origin of the chips back to the BioInfoBank 100TH-mine project https://picostocks.com/businessplan/19.pdf
What I then found out was that http://www.bitfury.org was in England! Cool
Makes me wonder why http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/cairnsmore/cairnsmore1.html never did a BitFury based board?  Huh
What a wasted opportunity, they were both in the same country!
Activity: 854
Why are you people bashing technobit?
Even my second order went perfect, maby a bit late but then again it's better than pre-order!
In total i have ordered more than 10 miners, in the end the only thing that counts is that it works.

So keep in mind, this is still better than pre-order. And for all the other people who are not sure what they are ordering, just ask it before you buy... seems a logic thing to do right?

Not everyone is as lucky as you!
Activity: 49
PLEASE CONFIRM
we are in 17/12/2013 no thing happened
still showing payment accepted only Cry Cry Cry

Hi Marto,
Order placed on 2013-12-03 02:15:30
when it suppose to be shipped,
thanks

mid december
Activity: 42
you have to check? want photocopy of my identity card?
the bank does not have to prove anything is the first time I hear that
what happens that you are a scammer and do not want to send money
because nobody puts many excuses to send money
You already cashed the money for some time and now its fake ad does not return my money
banks do not have to prove anything because I gave all details of the bank account
no more excuses I have put photos of him and paid 1008 euros and do not want to give them back
like your ad scam
pm and that I was gonna give the money back to me today and not return anything

by law have to pay me back in the same payment method with which you collect
or a payment method that the customer has no force and use another method of payment that the customer does not have
so I put no more excuses and give me back the money if you want to give me my license dni
but I give you 48 hours to send it to me if I will denounce him
for fraud and false advertising scam
'll ask and investigate their website and will send the photos to scam you made ​​me and the money you paid and
already said it and send me my money
and this stay in a friendly way rather than report him for fraud
thanks
Activity: 728
I'm waiting for the return of my money
I said I would return to me and I'm still waiting
and I'm getting tired
you laugh at my
5 emails
5pms

not answered me
I want my money refunded if not will undertake police actions
and legal for fraud
you told me to give it back and did not return anything I want my money

Your as soon the bank check your ID info.
as far you are refusing paypal refund
Activity: 42
I'm waiting for the return of my money
I said I would return to me and I'm still waiting
and I'm getting tired
you laugh at my
5 emails
5pms

not answered me
I want my money refunded if not will undertake police actions
and legal for fraud
you told me to give it back and did not return anything I want my money
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why cant companies keep there promise with delivery dates
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This is why people say don't mine, just buy the coins, you make more trading the coins than mining.

If you know how to predict the price, sure (though whenever I try to do it I always manage to sell low and buy high). However, buying the coins is not as fun as mining, at least for me. I get to look after more devices and now they actually do earn me money compared to my usual stuff. And now my basement is dry because of the heat dissipated by the miners. I no longer need to run the dehumidifier.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
As for me i'm still waiting for an OCTOBER shipment.
I have already loose 40 day of mining, wich can be evaluate to more than 1 btc (@50Ghs)...
As Gator-hex said, this is why i'm upset.

Lol consider that it is now mid December and some of us are still waiting for the november shipment... ofcourse no updates as apparently speedy which is the only shipping company in Europe is refusing to accept the parcels.

And in a month time differ could change a lot, was 700M and now is 900M... by the time i'll see my order, if ever, all btc blocks will be exausted and I'll probably be a grandad.
I've watched the Bitcoin producing power of my order drop from 0.96 to 0.74 BTC per month per machine while waiting for delivery.

That's why people get upset.

Technically mine was November order for delivery in December so I cannot complain until 1st January 2014 really, but I kinda hoped batch 1 would be 1st half of December.

This is why people say don't mine, just buy the coins, you make more trading the coins than mining.
Activity: 20
Lol consider that it is now mid December and some of us are still waiting for the november shipment... ofcourse no updates as apparently speedy which is the only shipping company in Europe is refusing to accept the parcels.

And in a month time differ could change a lot, was 700M and now is 900M... by the time i'll see my order, if ever, all btc blocks will be exausted and I'll probably be a grandad.
A month waiting time for shipment is a big put off for me,why cant it be sooner?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
ahh now i understand

January shipment

Shipment up to 4 weeks after reciept of your chips

So expected recieve date would be feb 2014

How much can the difficulty change in a months time?

I see that marto still leave many wrong info on their ordering page.
It's should said:
Code:
Shipment up to 4 weeks after receipt of your payment

Marto, i know you are very busy. But leaving wrong information will only bring trouble. I still see CAN chaining there.
ahh now i understand

January shipment

Shipment up to 4 weeks after reciept of your chips

So expected recieve date would be feb 2014

How much can the difficulty change in a months time?
legendary
What do you mean by passive usb hub

passive usb hub = non powered usb hub

You don't need to use powered usb hub.

Of course you need power supply to power the board which use molex connector or terminal screw.
What do you mean by passive usb hub
legendary
So i am better to get the first one right

How much power from the usb hub will 3x take up?

You can use passive hub  Grin
No info for #1 December yet.

Hello
Just ask
Any one has info of the shipping ----December Delivery #2
Thanks

I don't even have 5/6 of my December Batch 1 orders yet.

XTSYY****    2013-11-23    1 846,00€    bitpay    Payment accepted
ROFMH****    2013-11-22    463,00€    bitpay    Payment accepted
SJSPMXFEM    2013-11-19    528,70€    PayPal    Shipped

"or bigger orders" AKA combined shipping did not work.
I'm awaiting instructions on how to get the 5/6 shipped to me. I'm happy to pay another postage if needs be.
I thought about buying a USB cable with postage, but as they failed to combine already, scared they'll just send me a cable!
Martin add an item to your accessories page called "Add Missing Shipping To An Order".

The one I have is well made, see "Hex16B in Hand" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/technobit-hex16b-bitfury-based-miner-in-hand-338790 It's kind of a review page.

**** Hidden because I'm worried someone could pick up my order! Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: