Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 22. (Read 56477 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So i am better to get the first one right

How much power from the usb hub will 3x take up?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What is the difference between

1 x 40 GH/s Full set Technobit HEX16B 16 chip Bitfury based bitcoin miner
1 x 40 GH/s Assembly for Technobit S-hash 16 chip Bitfury based bitcoin miner

Assembly you have to provide your own chips.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What is the difference between

1 x 40 GH/s Full set Technobit HEX16B 16 chip Bitfury based bitcoin miner
1 x 40 GH/s Assembly for Technobit S-hash 16 chip Bitfury based bitcoin miner
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
No info for #1 December yet.

Hello
Just ask
Any one has info of the shipping ----December Delivery #2
Thanks

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello
Just ask
Any one has info of the shipping ----December Delivery #2
Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1190
For all my friends here, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2014.

legendary
Do you have bitfury chips on hand for January delivery?

You mean BioInfoBank chips. Are they produced in Poland? https://bioinfobank.com/

all your ships are turn in the same way?

Guys, check this out:

I've noticed all the EU bit fury chips have Bio....... on them but the US ones have ß on them just different packaging marks?

Yeah, I remember asking that question before (but I'm too tired to search for it right now to quote it Smiley)

In essence - the ones with the ß symbol were from the first packaging batch, and the ones with the BioInfoBank were from the subsequent packaging. Both chips are from the same silicon dies, so the silicon part in them is identical. I think I someone mentioned that the marking is such because BioInfoBank was the entity that actually paid the bill. Which doesn't really matter for us - as long as the chips work fine I could care less what does it say on the packaging.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

You mean BioInfoBank chips. Are they produced in Poland? https://bioinfobank.com/

all your ships are turn in the same way?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Marto, you are to busy to answer, I understand that;

Guy,
Have you got picture of your HEX16B?
a part of component are not there/modified compare the Hex of Martin,  and i hope to change a part of it but i need more information.
Who is the Max you get with 1 HEX?

MARTO, If you got a little time let me know that please.

Thanks for Help,
legendary
VICTORY!!!!

So i got a old dell p4 out of the pile from work brought it home, tried to install linux and it had a bad HD... then pulled HD out of dead dell and put it in new dell.

then by mistake somehow i installed reg ubuntu instead of xubuntu and the desktop threw me... so got correct iso got it installed and all is good...

Hashing at 45 Gh/s not going to touch nothing!!!!!  think i will just sell my 4 usb 333 miners and call it.

thanks again to everyone

Great  Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
VICTORY!!!!

So i got a old dell p4 out of the pile from work brought it home, tried to install linux and it had a bad HD... then pulled HD out of dead dell and put it in new dell.

then by mistake somehow i installed reg ubuntu instead of xubuntu and the desktop threw me... so got correct iso got it installed and all is good...

Hashing at 45 Gh/s not going to touch nothing!!!!!  think i will just sell my 4 usb 333 miners and call it.

thanks again to everyone
in tp link, what is the hexA, B, C for? All have different values but is there a reason why?

Different clock/voltage values for different chips/boards.

Just leave the values alone, they're pretty optimal already, and select which Hex device you have

A = Hex16A
B = Hex16B
C = Hex16A2

How do i know wich device i have?

What do you mean?
You had HEX16B right?

I see, well in that case i need to change tp-link
Handle USB detect errors as (Default: hexA) to hexB ?

Yes
Activity: 17
in tp link, what is the hexA, B, C for? All have different values but is there a reason why?

Just leave the values alone, they're pretty optimal already, and select which Hex device you have

A = Hex16A
B = Hex16B
C = Hex16A2

What do you mean?
You had HEX16B right?

I see, well in that case i need to change tp-link
Handle USB detect errors as (Default: hexA) to hexB ?
legendary

A = Hex16A
B = Hex16B
C = Hex16A2

What do you mean?
You had HEX16B right?
Activity: 17

A = Hex16A
B = Hex16B
C = Hex16A2

Logged in with Putty/SSH, is there a simple monitoring tool that doesn't require restarting cgminer? Like GPUmon is for Litecoin?

Activity: 725
Sorry too busy to answer each one of you
From today there is one member of the team dedicated to go trough customer support, hope it'll make things better.

In the product page it is written the shipment month.
@ the moment we are selling January shipment.
You can order 10 or 20.
We are not answering if you ask us for earlier delivery as far we have already late orders to finish.
All December orders will be shipped until end of December.

All orders are accepted only trough website.
We ship orders with transport cost paid.
If you ordered with packing only option you'll get an e-mail when your order is ready with address for pick up.
We ship first the orders that have paid transport.
Sending us more and more e-mails as kind for exact delivery date is only filling our inbox

Best Martin

Martin, you should remove that shipping option "or bigger orders" if you are unable to combine orders.

I have two orders from December batch 1 pending because it was not combined with the first December batch 1 order shipped.

I'm happy to pay more postage for each order to get them shipped out. It's not just for pick up, include an option to send missing postage, as I wanted it delivered.

Thanks.

A = Hex16A
B = Hex16B
C = Hex16A2
Pages:
Jump to: