Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 127. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
They better hurry the fuck up!  Token holders should be highest priority.  I've seen this before.  It doesn't bode well.

Why hurry? This is a long term investment. I would rather want them focused on distributing the cards and advertising than paying dividends... we can wait.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
They better hurry the fuck up!  Token holders should be highest priority.  I've seen this before.  It doesn't bode well.
Activity: 27
Is there any information on when the first shares with token holders will happen?

They said they are waiting on the Kasper protocol upgrade on Ethereum, but if it takes too long, they will code it themselves. They wanted to begin giving shares by now, but the Ethereum updates got delayed.
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
Is there any information on when the first shares with token holders will happen?
Activity: 27

They finally opened up their chat again:

https://chat.tenx.tech/

No more Slack
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
great news to you exkopter
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
There is a lot of tenx cards issued, they are working perfectly! I think till mid/end November they will have issued cards ordered in September. When they are able to provide cards outside the european territory, the price will moon.
I ordered mine in September, I can't wait to have mine! Hpoe it will be before christmas, would be a good gift!
Activity: 554
Merit: 175
TenX is working very well.  Looking forward to seeing contactless virtual cards soon.  Anyone know ETA?

is there a roadmap for nfc??!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
TenX is working very well.  Looking forward to seeing contactless virtual cards soon.  Anyone know ETA?
Activity: 57
Bonpay ICO is entering similar market as TenX. This is short review about them REPORT
I received my card today! Wink

Ordered in July 23th (EU - Slovakia)

Great to see things are moving.
When did you ordered in August, and have you been notified days before you received it?

I am sure you are excited to buy something with it. Cool

Sorry, I had to edit the date after I checked it in TenX app, but I was close.  Smiley

I did received an email from tenx, but it was the very same day I found delivery papers from local post.

Sent from Germany, 1st class.

It have a VISA logo on it and I think they can fill their card order backlog a lot quicker since the negotiations with VISA succeed.

Great news for TenX and you're right, I'm happy I can finally use it!!!  Roll Eyes

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy it.  Grin

...just want to add. I know my account is just newbie rank, because most of the time I'm just a reader here.

So, to avid any comments by FUDsters:

https://imgur.com/a/JCxWy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King

When did you ordered in August, and have you been notified days before you received it?

Sorry, I had to edit the date after I checked it in TenX app, but I was close.  Smiley

I did received an email from tenx, but it was the very same day I found delivery papers from local post.

It have a VISA logo on it and I think they can fill their card order backlog a lot quicker since the negotiations with VISA succeed.

Great news for TenX and you're right, I'm happy I can finally use it!!!  Roll Eyes

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy it.  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
So if I order my card today when can I expect it t come to me? I see tons of people complaining here.

Not before October, 2019, I think Grin Grin

...just want to add. I know my account is just newbie rank, because most of the time I'm just a reader here.

So, to avid any comments by FUDsters:

https://imgur.com/a/JCxWy
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King

Ordered in august (EU - Slovakia)

Ordered in 23th of july (EU - Slovakia)
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
If TenX get this shipping thing going everything will work out very well.
You can think of TenX waht you want. BUT the tons informations about this project you get from Julian Hosp is outstanding if compared with other Ico based start ups (of cause he does it as well for his ego/ consultantthing.... but come on Wink everybody has one )
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
when will there be an invitation for slack possible again?Huh
Activity: 224
There is a lot of tenx cards issued, they are working perfectly! I think till mid/end November they will have issued cards ordered in September. When they are able to provide cards outside the european territory, the price will moon.

I wonder how long you can use that excuse to convince yourself of TenX's superiority.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

NOTHING TO ADD.
Jump to: