Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 128. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
There is a lot of tenx cards issued, they are working perfectly! I think till mid/end November they will have issued cards ordered in September. When they are able to provide cards outside the european territory, the price will moon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
As I can see at this moment, tenX is way overvalued today. The same kind of projects are trying to do several teams.
Although their team is strong I think the price will continue to fall

your comment is just a joke, have you used google translator or something? do you know what are you saying?

By contrary, I would say Tenx is undervaluated! Look at MCO, it has not that much to offer, they dont have VISA approval and the price of token is way to high considering they have nothing more to offer over Tenx.

Look at the market cap.  There's less MCO coins so each coin cost more.  Whoever sells in US first skyrockets. 

This is not the only criterion they should fallow, it may only be 100 MCO on the market, if the product itself dissapionts people, then the token is useless. Tenx has already issued cards and those cards are really usable, Monaco issued nothing but promisses
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Can anyone tell me is Livecoin   add  Tenx if  it is look at that price they are buying and selling it will be future in all exchange
what is the list of the coin serves this card in Europe. whether the current price coin on map to compare the prices on the exchanges...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As I can see at this moment, tenX is way overvalued today. The same kind of projects are trying to do several teams.

your comment is just a joke, have you used google translator or something? do you know what are you saying?

By contrary, I would say Tenx is undervaluated! Look at MCO, it has not that much to offer, they dont have VISA approval and the price of token is way to high considering they have nothing more to offer over Tenx.

Look at the market cap.  There's less MCO coins so each coin cost more.  Whoever sells in US first skyrockets. 
Activity: 504
Is it possible to order the card now?
I am from Asia, how long will it take to deliver it
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me is Livecoin   add  Tenx if  it is look at that price they are buying and selling it will be future in all exchange
Activity: 294

I just had to LOL hard  Cheesy Grin . The problem with btctalk is you just down know if you're talking to a real human being with at least 2 functioning brain cells or a broken bot with a terrible translation program. Bountyhunters and fudsters are a species apart  Wink
Activity: 210
a friend of mine here in austria has received the card today, he order in summer.

Good news. People are slowly getting their cards. Once they sort out their backend system to handle more users, I am sure we will see a lot more cards being sent out Cheesy

ya, i get my card too 2 days back i also ordered back in summer, i think  everyone is here intelligent and smart to know those who are not getting card they will get their card at the end of november between  jan 2018 because of international customer it is obviously they have to verify first customer before dispatching their international  card because each time customer ordered a card tenx had also pay with their pocket so those who are getting card they know it is good project and those who didn't get their card they will get their evenually, they have to wait and tenx  is currently only one who start distributing  there card and people receiving their card   so there is great opportunity to jump right now because sooner or later this project will be fortune.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
So if I order my card today when can I expect it t come to me? I see tons of people complaining here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
a friend of mine here in austria has received the card today, he order in summer.

Good news. People are slowly getting their cards. Once they sort out their backend system to handle more users, I am sure we will see a lot more cards being sent out Cheesy
Activity: 79
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I trust TenX but not Visa or MC, especially in the US. But if they're shopping for a new EU Visa/MC provider it could explain the card delays. Why issue a bunch of cards in the EU that will have to be re-issued in another 6 weeks? 12/17-01/18 will be a time to watch TenX.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

in this case, if their work is unstable, they should have announced this, and not continue to accept orders.

That is not how businesses work.

But feel free to return to this project (or others) when they are fully up and running. No harm done.

Can you tell me how much you paid them to send you a card? separately the price of the Card and the approximate cost of delivery? Thank you

$15. So I will not lose any sleep about the card, no  Cool
Activity: 202
Merit: 103
Website Is Down
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

in this case, if their work is unstable, they should have announced this, and not continue to accept orders.

But feel free to return to this project (or others) when they are fully up and running. No harm done.

Can you tell me how much you paid them to send you a card? separately the price of the Card and the approximate cost of delivery? Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Do I understand correctly that tenx does not send out its cards that people have long ago ordered?

You understand correctly that people who ordered a card have been waiting for more than a month now. What we do not know right now is whether they  stopped shipping cards altogether.  Personally, I am waiting for a card for quite some time already.but I don't care and do not expect a smooth ride. After all, this is a start up; not a top 500 company.

Jump to: