Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 132. (Read 332241 times)

legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
Please talk about Monaco/Centra in the Monaco/Centra thread.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Watch and see Centra visa card be first to world wide market. Ya'll don't even know Wink

What is the big difference between the Centre and TenX? I think TenX is not for worldwide shipping card, even I still don't know much about the center, I here some people are telling that they are going to ship for worldwide?

Here is the differences of TenX and Centra

1. Centra aims to have their own blockchain and not just be a ERC20 token
2. Centra plans on having a Fiat Gateway on their mobile app so you can buy crypto with your USD exactly like Coinbase (this is probably the single biggest reason why I like them over TenX)
3. Centra Has way higher spending limits than TenX
4. Centra is shipping cards worldwide (first crypto debit card to ship worldwide)
5. All crypto stored on Centra app is 100% insured (yes you heard that correctly). In the event someone loses their crypto, you will get it back.
6. Centra Card will support 12 cryptocurrencies. TenX only supports 3
7. You will get 1% cash back with Centra and only .1% with TenX
8. Centra is opening their own marketplace to buy goods and services (Called Cbay and its released in 2 months).
9. New celebrity endorsements Mayweather and Khaled (not that this is very important but it adds a lot more credibility to the project).
10. It is rumored that Centra is in talks to get an official endorsement from Vitalik Beutrin.

Centra is clear winner in my eyes so I will be investing into them. I think TenX is way overvalued at this point and the market is showing this.

I agree with you, if all these goals you have mentioned above will stand, Centra will be way over Tenx and Monaco! Some of the things you mentioned already are implemented, some are in stand by, let's wait and see Smiley

Centra is expensive, 5 ETH for the cheapest card... A TenX card is USD 15...... That's why TenX will be way ahead. Also there are lots of TenX cards issued and working.

It didnt cost 5 ETH because you get CTR tokens in exchange. I did the calculation from ICO price and it was only like $100 to $200 difference. Hey guys and I am not trying to FUD. I think TenX and all these crypto card projects are all revolutionary in their own right.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Monaco cards are free.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Watch and see Centra visa card be first to world wide market. Ya'll don't even know Wink

What is the big difference between the Centre and TenX? I think TenX is not for worldwide shipping card, even I still don't know much about the center, I here some people are telling that they are going to ship for worldwide?

2. Centra plans on having a Fiat Gateway on their mobile app so you can buy crypto with your USD exactly like Coinbase (this is probably the single biggest reason why I like them over TenX)
4. Centra is shipping cards worldwide (first crypto debit card to ship worldwide)
5. All crypto stored on Centra app is 100% insured (yes you heard that correctly). In the event someone loses their crypto, you will get it back.
8. Centra is opening their own marketplace to buy goods and services (Called Cbay and its released in 2 months).
9. New celebrity endorsements Mayweather and Khaled (not that this is very important but it adds a lot more credibility to the project).
10. It is rumored that Centra is in talks to get an official endorsement from Vitalik Beutrin.

Centra is clear winner in my eyes so I will be investing into them. I think TenX is way overvalued at this point and the market is showing this.

I agree with you, if all these goals you have mentioned above will stand, Centra will be way over Tenx and Monaco! Some of the things you mentioned already are implemented, some are in stand by, let's wait and see Smiley

Centra is expensive, 5 ETH for the cheapest card... A TenX card is USD 15...... That's why TenX will be way ahead. Also there are lots of TenX cards issued and working.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King
I am waiting for my Card. Hopefully on October 15th or around that date. I am based in France and I ordered it  September 1st.
Still no news at the moment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
The price is still 3-4x the ICO price and appears to be fairly steady.  I think TenX will do fine in the long term.

Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Money talks.  I owned both bought, similar amounts at close to $2 each.  One made me a killing, one made me nothing, guess which one was the better investmemt. That same one is about to quadruple in price.

See i invested more into tenx than Monaco. Now I'm kicking myself. They have the advantage and are going to moon come the 18th.

And what is Julian doing. We are stuck with a product that can't be used outside of the eu and no solution or timeline as to when that will be fixed. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

But there is still time.. Thinking I may cash up and go all in on Monaco.

I'm a Monaco's investor, I was thinking that PAY was better because they delivered first, I came here to see why the price is dropping bad this days, now I understad why!

I hope Monaco will be better and become the first Payment service for cryptocurrencies
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Money talks.  I owned both bought, similar amounts at close to $2 each.  One made me a killing, one made me nothing, guess which one was the better investmemt. That same one is about to quadruple in price.

See i invested more into tenx than Monaco. Now I'm kicking myself. They have the advantage and are going to moon come the 18th.

And what is Julian doing. We are stuck with a product that can't be used outside of the eu and no solution or timeline as to when that will be fixed. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

But there is still time.. Thinking I may cash up and go all in on Monaco.
Activity: 120
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
I love it when monaco debit card wanna be fans make fud here Wink  TenX will grow slow and steady, instead monaco is just a bubble. After this october/november you will see what i mean...

They are sure their shitty coins is going to moon because they are waiting for visa...dear mco lovers, TenX has already visa...and still didn't moon. Try to understand that having a visa prepaid card isn't such a amazing thing...

When TenX has Comit up and running and also a banking licence then i'm sure TenX will very very good to sell. Until then, my TenX will be forgotten in my wallet

That's interesting that you say that.

I mean it's not like they are opening a new office. And have just hired a new staff member who worked directly at visa in an executive capacity and it's not like visa had a blockchain role that disappeared about the same time monaco had this staff member jump over..

I mean it's not like they have secured vc funding.. oh wait.. they have done all of that. My bad.. what has tenx done. Oh that's right. Gone with a 3rd party... and yet mco founder Kris has more announcements he said he'll release.. before the dev update on the 18th.. hmm makes you think.

You can bash us mco hodlers but at the end of the day.. we made the right choice.

Check out our slack channel or Reddit for proof.

I'm also invested in tenx. But I cashed out 60% to go into mco. Glad I made that decision.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

It is centra, not centre. Centra has card, tenx has too. They are both card project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is very funny, I was sent my TenX card months ago, now it is cancelled because I am outside the EU.
TenX is a working system, I have not seen any TenX advertising/marketing anywhere, I am told this is because of the type of Visa pathway TenX has chosen. Gee that alone seems to be a bit of a clanger.

I don't think the team members nor the advisers have/had the experience to steer this project in a preferable direction.
Monacos direction is soon to see an Atomic Bomb of marketing.

TenX pressing the reset button on Oct 16th

May the best dressed win !

... and I would've sold all my TENX/PAY coins a while ago, but *someone* forgot to put a stop loss sale in place... and here I am now, holding a bag that's 66% lighter than it was when I bought into this.

So excited to be here right now!

The first pump to semi-breaking even and I'm dumping this back to whoever wants it at that point.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I love it when monaco debit card wanna be fans make fud here Wink  TenX will grow slow and steady, instead monaco is just a bubble. After this october/november you will see what i mean...

This is very funny, I was sent my TenX card months ago, now it is cancelled because I am outside the EU.
TenX is a working system, I have not seen any TenX advertising/marketing anywhere, I am told this is because of the type of Visa pathway TenX has chosen. Gee that alone seems to be a bit of a clanger.

I don't think the team members nor the advisers have/had the experience to steer this project in a preferable direction.
Monacos direction is soon to see an Atomic Bomb of marketing.

TenX pressing the reset button on Oct 16th

May the best dressed win !
Activity: 122

What? Grow slow and steady?? Look at the chart, it drops almost 50% in just 3 weeks. Do you still thinking it is a good invesment?  Shocked

I bought at 0.00030, I did not sell at .015 .. !!! I Hodl ... I will not be guided by this investment !!!
Activity: 227

What? Grow slow and steady?? Look at the chart, it drops almost 50% in just 3 weeks. Do you still thinking it is a good invesment?  Shocked
Activity: 125
One more thing.. i received the IND tokens from the airdrop in partnership with TenX... I'm rich now   Angry what a joke, my first airdrop; and my last
Jump to: