Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 130. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Now that all the FOMO has been priced out, TENX has reach a more realistic market valuation. Its the main player in the space but they will have to deliver for the price to go back to previous high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
As for the credit card companies, TenX are a best.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
nice project, i will probably buy some pay  Cool
Activity: 210
I think $2 is the correct price for a PAY token right now. Needs more cards in circulation for that to increase.

but it won't be for long  time  for stay at  2 dollar  i receive also tenx card it is working fine great job done by tenx you can watch suppomen video on you tube for proof tenx card is working awesome
Activity: 15
I think $2 is the correct price for a PAY token right now. Needs more cards in circulation for that to increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Still, TenX has the best in my opinion team in the world of cryptocurrency. So that will play a role and the price of the coins will again be at least $ 3-4.
For those who think tenx is a great project and it will be  achieve high growth in terms of dollar, pound and bitcoin satoshi  i  found a great video on you tube it will shut the F****** up of  those guys who think tenx is a bogus project and think other card project is greater than tenx here is video link    Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7A6eYCwBXw

Please watch it, like it and share it you won't be regret  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
TenX dev update — 13th Oct, 2017
- iOS app;
- Android app;
- Backend;
- ETH, ERC20 and DASH stability integration.

Read more: https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-dev-update-13th-oct-2017-a4d6e3394e72.
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
Any one knows when the token holder reward will start?

When are the rewards going to be distributed?
It is important to TenX that our entire system, not just the card or the company, but the entire system is 100% legitimate, 100% legal. To be honest, we had expected Metropolis, not just Byzantium, but also Constantinople, to happen in October. Our original plan was to distribute it in October, but due to legal considerations, we want Casper to be live first.
This will allow us to mimic that, and use a similar structure to distribute the rewards. In the event that Constantinople and Casper is delayed, we will explore other options to integrate and distribute the rewards. It is of the highest importance to us that our token is 100% secure, legal and safe. I just had a call with MAS on Monday regarding this. By the way, for those planning to do an ICO in Germany, I met BAFIN, the German regulatory body, and they are starting to become open to the idea of token sales.

https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-q-a-livestream-and-transcript-10th-oct-2017-146c826cf66c
Activity: 25
Any one knows when the token holder reward will start?
Activity: 13
I need PAY at 1.50 so I can buy a lot more!

I agree. This would do wonders for my dollar cost average whilst doubling my (smallish) stake.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Uh Oh.... looks like Visa/Mastercard have just put a ban in place on crypto debit cards. Wavecrest (which issues the TenX cards) looks to be effected by this. No Bueno.....

I know what you mean , but WaveCrest is not the only card issuer in the world, Tenx has a lot of other possibilities! They were unlucky with the WaveCrest ban outside Europe, but in the end, they will find a solution Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Where are you incorporated?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
 I need PAY at 1.50 so I can buy a lot more!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
do you think it makes sense to continue to keep tenx in the long term? he now began to fall along with the rest of the altcoins

Why not? If they will succeed to fix their issue regarding cards distribution outside the Europe too, is very possible that value of token to rise significantly! Remeber, all alts are dropping now because of the Bitcoin incoming fork, is not only PAY token

True. I believe in TenX. Real business and will have great technology next year.

Why Altcoin crashing  reason Now market cap is above 170 billion dollar but btc dominance 57%  in value btc domiance 96.57billon  + altcoin 73.0billon dollar  btc dominance is very high because  of incoming fork we have to wait after fork may be altcoin rise after 3 or 4 days of fork otherwise next year is a great try
based on experience from previous fork that falls the same number of new tokens, how much was in the wallet, then began the withdrawal of bitcoin from the exchanges on the wallet, the exchange must satisfy the demand for bitcoin, they have the same to find the necessary amount. growing demand is increasing the price of all holders on the wallets not on the...
do you think it makes sense to continue to keep tenx in the long term? he now began to fall along with the rest of the altcoins

Why not? If they will succeed to fix their issue regarding cards distribution outside the Europe too, is very possible that value of token to rise significantly! Remeber, all alts are dropping now because of the Bitcoin incoming fork, is not only PAY token

True. I believe in TenX. Real business and will have great technology next year.

Why Altcoin crashing  reason Now market cap is above 170 billion dollar but btc dominance 57%  in value btc domiance 96.57billon  + altcoin 73.0billon dollar  btc dominance is very high because  of incoming fork we have to wait after fork may be altcoin rise after 3 or 4 days of fork otherwise next year is a great try
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Uh Oh.... looks like Visa/Mastercard have just put a ban in place on crypto debit cards. Wavecrest (which issues the TenX cards) looks to be effected by this. No Bueno.....

It is old news. And TenX already change bank issuer. Now they are working to be the banking license itself. Check the latest vlog.  Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Activity: 581
Merit: 253

True. I believe in TenX. Real bussines and will have great technology next year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Jump to: