Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 213. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Don`t be so disappointed people... All the market is going down now, so it`s just temporary...It`s time for buying now! Let`s goo!
Activity: 113
I'm sure TenX investors will be likened to original google investors one day.  TenX will no doubt be the crypto-of-the-year, if not decade.

Mother of god this is...this is just unbelievable. I know you're not trolling, it's obvious, you're just shilling but what baffles me is how is it possible to be this bold and shameless?

What kind of ruthless subhuman piece of shit scammer are you to post dumb outlandish shit like this?
Activity: 113
both Monaco and TenX have much potential to grow to really important companies with its coins going to 50/100 dollars in near future.

Use your brains invest in both... Grin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good one! Listen to this guy pajeet, this guy will make you rich.

hahahahahahahh $50, $100

ahahahahahahah the amount of idiots in crypto, such disgusting cesspool of scum....unbelievable.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I'm actually laughing at all the deluded noobies saying "thanks for the cheap coins" when tenx was at $1. LOL. Keep buying those "cheap coins" hahaha. 20 cents, mark my words then I will consider buying into this shit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
What was the ICO price for PAY?

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
The price from the pay token sucks hard...
I hope tenx devs pays Kraken and Polo for listening Pay...
Activity: 112
Hello!

Is it currently available only on bittrex or are there other exchanges?

only bittrex

Jeez. Even simple questions get answered wrong on here!

It is available on other exchanges.

eg. https://liqui.io/#/exchange/PAY_BTC

And a few others. You can find them all here: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/#markets
Activity: 112
Does anyone know what happens to the dividend for tokens that are kept in exchanges?

I know the investors will not be able to get the dividend, will tenx team still pay for that or exclude those tokens in exchanges somehow from the 0.5% calculation?

Everyone will get the bonus as long as they keep their tokens in a wallet with a private key.

That wasn't the question.

He's asking if they will re-jig the calculations and/or payouts to factor in the percentage of coins not eligible to claim as they're on an exchange.

Good question. I'd be interested to know the answer too.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what happens to the dividend for tokens that are kept in exchanges?

I know the investors will not be able to get the dividend, will tenx team still pay for that or exclude those tokens in exchanges somehow from the 0.5% calculation?
Activity: 34
Hello!

only bittrex
Activity: 13
Hello!

1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
I'm sure TenX investors will be likened to original google investors one day.  TenX is high disruptive and blockchain agnostic, so will work on top of whatever the best chain is.  Very clever idea, founders, ICO.  TenX will no doubt be the crypto-of-the-year, if not decade.

loooooool,
First TenX investors will be likened to "original stupid chickens", who succumbed to panic and lost their investments.
pay went down 5% on first day
on second day another 15%
and today almost another 30% and still going down

And then people here are saying - keep holding !! it will go up soon !  lol lol lol

Wouldnt it be better to sell now - before it goes down 70-90% and then buy in again when it is really cheap ...
Activity: 294
bla bla bla
shut up with your dummy strategies you are just silly spreading panic and don't understand what is going on cryptomarkets these days IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT PAY!
I doubt you will understand this, but try and learn: https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/tenx-pay-a-price-analysis-based-on-facts-d9b20e45c728

yes i understand this !
Every coin is crashing ! But PAY is crashing much more than other coins !

by the way - tenx PAY was on every of last 3 days on top 5 worst performing coins ! (out of 700 coins)

and you are the most stupid person out of 1 million people

I got goosebumps imagining there's thousands and thousands of folks like that coming into crypto...
Activity: 460
I think the investors must know that even if 100 mil coins aren't in circulation,  200Mil coins have been minted.

so, $ 80.000.000 / PAY 200.000.000 = $ 0.4  (---- real PAY value at ICO IMHO

basically bought at ICO for 0.8 you have lost immediately 50%

Activity: 489
Merit: 500
bla bla bla
shut up with your dummy strategies you are just silly spreading panic and don't understand what is going on cryptomarkets these days IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT PAY!
I doubt you will understand this, but try and learn: https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/tenx-pay-a-price-analysis-based-on-facts-d9b20e45c728

yes i understand this !

by the way - tenx PAY was on every of last 3 days on top 5 worst performing coins ! (out of 700 coins)

and you are the most stupid person out of 1 million people
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I am sick of it now !
I just have sold all my PAY tokens - i have lost 25% of my money with this shit PAY !

But better go out now till you lost ALL your money !

This PAY will go down and down and down - there is no end !

The explanation from tenx - team today is a really joke!

Come on!

Everybody said PAY is one of best coin ever ! They had lot of good articles in major cryptocoin sites !
They had a lot of good investors ! They project itself looked very very promising ! Unlike other new coins they already have a lot of work finished !
Also they raised a lot of money in their ICO.
Also their ICO was the fastest sold out ICO ever !
The owners of tenx said that there were another 40000 buyers who could not get tokens at ICO.

So can anybody tell how it could be that this PAY only goes down Huh

That is not even possible normally !

When the coin was released to bittrex the rate should go very up ! i dont say 500% - but it should go up at minimum 10-50 %

Now we are about 30-40 % down since start at bittrex !

Where are the 40000 buyers ?
Nobody buys Huh Cant be true ! This must have been a lie !

Also why do so much people sell (from the very beginning) ?

It makes no sense.

It this is really such a good project - then why should have people sold their coins for maybe 10% profit.

Or why do people (from ICO) now sell with 10% loss ?

That makes no sense !
If it would be this good project everybody is telling ... why do people not wait till it gets 500% or 2000% positive rate ?

For me this is only scam !

The owners sell all their own - no matter what price - because they got their tokens for free!

In some weeks or month then they will say that project had failed and every tenx owner goes home with millions !

Some people really think it will go up again in next days ?
Forget that !

The market needs such naive ones as you. Therefore I bought PAY for such a low price, lower than ICO price. Thx my friend!  Grin

This was the reason I predicted PAY will hit .5. There are too many immature investors out there who bought Tenx based on hyped and don't understand the business value proposition. This is a long term project, so don't expect quick gain. Keep selling so I can buy cheaper price than ICO  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
I am sick of it now !
I just have sold all my PAY tokens - i have lost 25% of my money with this shit PAY !

But better go out now till you lost ALL your money !

This PAY will go down and down and down - there is no end !

The explanation from tenx - team today is a really joke!

Come on!

Everybody said PAY is one of best coin ever ! They had lot of good articles in major cryptocoin sites !
They had a lot of good investors ! They project itself looked very very promising ! Unlike other new coins they already have a lot of work finished !
Also they raised a lot of money in their ICO.
Also their ICO was the fastest sold out ICO ever !
The owners of tenx said that there were another 40000 buyers who could not get tokens at ICO.

So can anybody tell how it could be that this PAY only goes down Huh

That is not even possible normally !

When the coin was released to bittrex the rate should go very up ! i dont say 500% - but it should go up at minimum 10-50 %

Now we are about 30-40 % down since start at bittrex !

Where are the 40000 buyers ?
Nobody buys Huh Cant be true ! This must have been a lie !

Also why do so much people sell (from the very beginning) ?

It makes no sense.

It this is really such a good project - then why should have people sold their coins for maybe 10% profit.

Or why do people (from ICO) now sell with 10% loss ?

That makes no sense !
If it would be this good project everybody is telling ... why do people not wait till it gets 500% or 2000% positive rate ?

For me this is only scam !

The owners sell all their own - no matter what price - because they got their tokens for free!

In some weeks or month then they will say that project had failed and every tenx owner goes home with millions !

Some people really think it will go up again in next days ?
Forget that !

The market needs such naive ones as you. Therefore I bought PAY for such a low price, lower than ICO price. Thx my friend!  Grin
bla bla bla

yes i understand this !

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
It is going down because the ICO was extremely overbought.. Why would it be worth more than 100m on launch? Are you guys deluded?

This could easily go down to $0.30 - 0.40 due to the majority of alts being in a downtrend and it has nothing to do with the devs. All the smart whales cashed out days ago with their huge sell walls, 800 BTC and others so if you probably should have followed their lead.. If you believe in the project you might be a bagholder now but just wait a few weeks/months/years and it will probably go back up when the whales have bought back in.. That is if you don't want to sell for a loss anyway!

So hopefully in future many of you have learned don't buy in at ICO price, especially when the ICO is overbought, as 90% of the time you can buy during the dump upon exchange listings. Unnoticed ICOs are the best to invest in for returns.
Jump to: