Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 216. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Please keep dumping! You guys better save your money it is going to 20k

Why would you want to risk your money on buying s token in which the team owners sell below ico price? Price determines on project development and a trustworthy team. This shit is dropping back to the hell hole it was made.

So is TenX a proven scam or have you just lost money on it and become very angry? - Genuine question, haven't been following the news for this project.
He´s just unhappy cause it didnt go x100, and he probably bought it on his highest when it just hit the markets.

Tenx is a game changer over x number of years (if no one else comes with a better solution). But it will take time to get to the masses.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Why would you want to risk your money on buying s token in which the team owners sell below ico price? Price determines on project development and a trustworthy team. This shit is dropping back to the hell hole it was made.

So is TenX a proven scam or have you just lost money on it and become very angry? - Genuine question, haven't been following the news for this project.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
i think ico price was about 0.80 dollar per PAY coin

It hits the ico price now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Dear friends, do such project have a rivals (except TKN and Monaco)?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
any minds ?

Singapore multi-asset crypto wallet OneBit rebrands as TenX

https://www.cryptoninjas(dot)net/2017/03/07/singapore-multi-asset-crypto-wallet-onebit-rebrands-as-tenx/
Activity: 76
Anyone here could guide me how to withdraw the PAY token on bittrex to MEW step by step ?
Im sorry for stupid question here but i don't want to take a risk of mistake with large transaction .
And last , keep the Pay Token in MEW is it safe ? 
Thank you so much

You send the PAY to your ETH address on MEW. Simple as that. Test with 1 token if you need to be sure. It should be safer than on an exchange. Exchanges are more sensitive to disturbances such as hacking or regulation changes. Make sure you back up your data safely.
copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anyone here could guide me how to withdraw the PAY token on bittrex to MEW step by step ?
Im sorry for stupid question here but i don't want to take a risk of mistake with large transaction .
And last , keep the Pay Token in MEW is it safe ? 
Thank you so much
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I never really wanted to jump into this but at these prices i got me a few. Gl with the project hope it works out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
That's really simple , in or out , believe or not , no need to complaint at all
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Check this video and the lies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNcYRW3OYiY

he said he expect the price to go up! LIE!
he said 40 thouthand people who wanted to buy! LIE
He said long term holders!! so why are you selling your coins and bringing the price down! LIE

He said he keep to the promises...well all promises above are lies!! so another LIE!

Shut up with ur stupid claims, and all the rest of the naive idiots complaining. Sell ur coin if u want out.
Boo fu*king hoo, u didn't make 100x profit in a few days and now trying to make others look bad for ur own stupidity.

Activity: 239
Total silence in slack, from developer
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I just bought some PAY yesterday, I don't care the price right now because I want to long holding, I will buy more if It going to low price again, I think it's a good project

Long term does not work all the time. Read the white paper so that you will know the date that team members will dump their tokens on you investors. This always happens like I explained. They dump on you.

Thank for your advise, just holding some pay, Its not much $$$, so I stay here and wait for other news

BTW if you're planning to hold long term keep it in the wallet so you can receive dividends.
Activity: 76
Well, this is quite the chaos amongst the TenX community. I see lots of ignorance and uncertainty, accusations and terror. Just chill out. If you invested 1000$ thinking TenX would make you a millionaire overnight then you are clearly disconnected from reality and an immature investor.

If you do believe that the project has a solid team that can bring the company to prosperity, then sit back and hold. It's very simple really. But if you went into this blindly believing that sand would turn into gold underneath your feet and you investigate on the seriousness of the project, then you are a fool and you are the only person you should be angry at. Anyone can promise you the moon from the sky.
Activity: 239
Activity: 98
That is the issue with ICO's these days, they sell the ETH they raised and also the tokens that is allocated to the dev team, double dip..
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I just bought some PAY yesterday, I don't care the price right now because I want to long holding, I will buy more if It going to low price again, I think it's a good project

Long term does not work all the time. Read the white paper so that you will know the date that team members will dump their tokens on you investors. This always happens like I explained. They dump on you.

Thank for your advise, just holding some pay, Its not much $$$, so I stay here and wait for other news
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Jump to: