Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 214. (Read 332241 times)

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
People don't realise that whales are pushing the price down to accumulate more. Learn from history, just hodl and prices will go up eventually.

I agree on this, They are accumulating cheap tokens and then the big pump, Lots people will get rich the one who is buying now as my feeling a big announcement is coming soon that will rock token above $10, mark my words! Then people will panic to buy back all their tokens they are selling now....Many people will cry big way

lol

first it will go down to 20 cents i think - maybe even lower !

Even the big pump comes then with 300% - then it is still on 60 cents

People who have bought for 80 cents or 1 dollar will still have lost.

You think it will go up to 10 dollar Huh Maybe in some years - but i dont think so ...

Better now to sell everything .... then maybe when price is really low as 20 cents or 10 cents you can buy in again ..

Then you have 4x tokens like now !

Sorry I dont bother to reply to trolls
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
bla bla bla
shut up with your dummy strategies you are just silly spreading panic and don't understand what is going on cryptomarkets these days IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT PAY!
I doubt you will understand this, but try and learn: https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/tenx-pay-a-price-analysis-based-on-facts-d9b20e45c728
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
People don't realise that whales are pushing the price down to accumulate more. Learn from history, just hodl and prices will go up eventually.

I agree on this, They are accumulating cheap tokens and then the big pump, Lots people will get rich the one who is buying now as my feeling a big announcement is coming soon that will rock token above $10, mark my words! Then people will panic to buy back all their tokens they are selling now....Many people will cry big way

lol

first it will go down to 20 cents i think - maybe even lower !

Even the big pump comes then with 300% - then it is still on 60 cents

People who have bought for 80 cents or 1 dollar will still have lost.

You think it will go up to 10 dollar Huh Maybe in some years - but i dont think so ...

Better now to sell everything .... then maybe when price is really low as 20 cents or 10 cents you can buy in again ..

Then you have 4x tokens like now !

This is an actual graph from CoinMarketCap.com.
Is this real or fake situation with PAY tokens?

This is real situation !

Sell your PAY tokens very fast till you loose ALL !

go to do panic to your parent's house poor little boy:

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

Activity: 200
Merit: 114
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I am sick of it now !
I just have sold all my PAY tokens - i have lost 25% of my money with this shit PAY !

But better go out now till you lost ALL your money !

This PAY will go down and down and down - there is no end !

The explanation from tenx - team today is a really joke!

Come on!

Everybody said PAY is one of best coin ever ! They had lot of good articles in major cryptocoin sites !
They had a lot of good investors ! They project itself looked very very promising ! Unlike other new coins they already have a lot of work finished !
Also they raised a lot of money in their ICO.
Also their ICO was the fastest sold out ICO ever !
The owners of tenx said that there were another 40000 buyers who could not get tokens at ICO.

So can anybody tell how it could be that this PAY only goes down Huh

That is not even possible normally !

When the coin was released to bittrex the rate should go very up ! i dont say 500% - but it should go up at minimum 10-50 %

Now we are about 30-40 % down since start at bittrex !

Where are the 40000 buyers ?
Nobody buys Huh Cant be true ! This must have been a lie !

Also why do so much people sell (from the very beginning) ?

It makes no sense.

It this is really such a good project - then why should have people sold their coins for maybe 10% profit.

Or why do people (from ICO) now sell with 10% loss ?

That makes no sense !
If it would be this good project everybody is telling ... why do people not wait till it gets 500% or 2000% positive rate ?

For me this is only scam !

The owners sell all their own - no matter what price - because they got their tokens for free!

In some weeks or month then they will say that project had failed and every tenx owner goes home with millions !

Some people really think it will go up again in next days ?
Forget that !

The whole market is tanking. Major correction is happening. Then all is done and dusted the price of decent and good coins will start to rise again and that includes TenX. It's your prerogative to sell however. In a words of Warren Buffet the stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. I would paraphrase this and say that crypto market is a device for transferring money from the stupid to the smart. So thanks for selling at a loss. Someone smart will benefit from it.
Activity: 224

This is real situation !

No, it is not real, the price before that huge drop was for the IOUs, everything after that drop is the real situation. It is going down, but nowhere near as bad as that chart depicts
http://imgur.com/lTFOTxA

This is real situation !

Activity: 224
Has anyone received the card yet? I've tried to order several times but it seems that they have too many orders.
Yeah, I've read on their slack that some dudes have already received their cards. But TenX have a backlog  right now, so you just have to wait.
I am sick of it now !
I just have sold all my PAY tokens - i have lost 25% of my money with this shit PAY !

But better go out now till you lost ALL your money !

This PAY will go down and down and down - there is no end !

The explanation from tenx - team today is a really joke!

Come on!

Everybody said PAY is one of best coin ever ! They had lot of good articles in major cryptocoin sites !
They had a lot of good investors ! They project itself looked very very promising ! Unlike other new coins they already have a lot of work finished !
Also they raised a lot of money in their ICO.
Also their ICO was the fastest sold out ICO ever !
The owners of tenx said that there were another 40000 buyers who could not get tokens at ICO.

So can anybody tell how it could be that this PAY only goes down Huh

That is not even possible normally !

When the coin was released to bittrex the rate should go very up ! i dont say 500% - but it should go up at minimum 10-50 %

Now we are about 30-40 % down since start at bittrex !

Where are the 40000 buyers ?
Nobody buys Huh Cant be true ! This must have been a lie !

Also why do so much people sell (from the very beginning) ?

It makes no sense.

It this is really such a good project - then why should have people sold their coins for maybe 10% profit.

Or why do people (from ICO) now sell with 10% loss ?

That makes no sense !
If it would be this good project everybody is telling ... why do people not wait till it gets 500% or 2000% positive rate ?

For me this is only scam !

The owners sell all their own - no matter what price - because they got their tokens for free!

In some weeks or month then they will say that project had failed and every tenx owner goes home with millions !

Some people really think it will go up again in next days ?
Forget that !

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Total silence in slack, from developer

totally silence here too! where are the hiden the cowards, its disgusting how the TenX team continue selling their coins!

Never ever will invest in an ICO again, lair, scammers and lazy people, easy money for them! Come  on show up here ! Cowards and thieves!
They are not silent, here is blog from them posted today:
TenX PAY — a price analysis based on facts
https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/tenx-pay-a-price-analysis-based-on-facts-d9b20e45c728
After 24 hours and the price going down to its limits. A post without meaning and without explanation to the fall of the price, stop selling your token you are killing the community that believed in you and gave you support
Activity: 7
Hi ,

I'm seeing the future price of Tenx (PAY) in hitbtc and the actual price in bittrex and it's totally different.
Can someone argue me? Will match the price of bittrex with hitbtc?

Thank you.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
This is a great time to buy for anyone that missed the ICO... I doubt that we will ever see such low prices again.
Activity: 72
Has anyone received the card yet? I've tried to order several times but it seems that they have too many orders.
Activity: 58
Selling your coins is a good thing. Either it shows the poker face or it allows us to buy a good product cheaper. plese sell your coins.

It's funny how some noobs are fighting over which gang is better gang: Monaco or TenX.

Lol I'm a Monaco coin holder.. After the ico when price dropped, I bought more.

End of the day we are INVESTORS not the damn owners. What matters for us is that we can earn profit with our investments.

So if you want to profit from both sides, you buy both at dump prices!!

I'm going to buy me some TenX while it goes down. As crypto companies are at very early stage both Monaco and TenX have much potential to grow to really important companies with its coins going to 50/100 dollars in near future.

Use your brains invest in both... Grin

I agree on that. People are following them like football team fans. If you are an investor you should invest wherever the opportunity is.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
Do you think next 48hour tenx pay lowest price will go down below $0.5 or get back to $1 ? Nobody know the future

Depends on ETH/BTC movement. If you paid attention, price is following ETH trend. I doubt that ETH will fall below 0.085-0.090 range, so we might see one more panic dip on PAY but looks like we're close to the bottom.
Total silence in slack, from developer

totally silence here too! where are the hiden the cowards, its disgusting how the TenX team continue selling their coins!

Never ever will invest in an ICO again, lair, scammers and lazy people, easy money for them! Come  on show up here ! Cowards and thieves!
They are not silent, here is blog from them posted today:
TenX PAY — a price analysis based on facts
https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/tenx-pay-a-price-analysis-based-on-facts-d9b20e45c728
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Do you think next 48hour tenx pay lowest price will go down below $0.5 or get back to $1 ? Nobody know the future
Jump to: