Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 215. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 14
I'm just not sure if you're guys trolling each other or you're truly serious about nonsense you're posting here.
After four days of falling, there is a big chance PAY token is going to see some nice gains very soon, I wouldnt be surprised to see x2 gains in next 48 hours.
I'd say that price around 30k sats is a safe entry point. Just for reference, please take a look on some nonsense coin called "Metal" which bounced from 40k to 120k sats in matter of hours today and made 1800 BTCs in trading volume, currently featured on the bittrex.
Interestingly enough, on their forum there is almost no FUD, all rainbows and unicorns jumping around.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Of course, more token means more profit needed to give the same amount of dividend.  But, more money means more option for the dev. teams to run the business.

I cannot say which is definitely good, but for a long run it might not be a bad idea to have a decent capital with a good development teams.  Considering that the entire crypto market still has more margin to grow in future, the amount that they collected is not too large for a relatively long run growing market business.

I think people out there is just too sensitive in downtrend because of the upcomming BTC matter.  So, the momentum right now relatively gets easy to be downtrend than going up or keeping the low range.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's funny how some noobs are fighting over which gang is better gang: Monaco or TenX.

Lol I'm a Monaco coin holder.. After the ico when price dropped, I bought more.

End of the day we are INVESTORS not the damn owners. What matters for us is that we can earn profit with our investments.

So if you want to profit from both sides, you buy both at dump prices!!

I'm going to buy me some TenX while it goes down. As crypto companies are at very early stage both Monaco and TenX have much potential to grow to really important companies with its coins going to 50/100 dollars in near future.

Use your brains invest in both... Grin

This is true! at the end of the day people have to understand a simple calculation, to achieve ROI in dividends, the company has to make as much profit as it's market cap the moment you buy the tokens. Currently, that's $11 million for Monaco and $73 million for TenX. To be honest, I think TenX gathered way too much money for what they're going to do. It's a promising company, that's for sure, but is it a good investment?!

Obviously they did not have enough with $73 million from the ICO, They are selling their coins and make the whole community lose their investment, They are thieve, they are even worse, they are stealing from their own community! they don't have a name, Shame on you! Karma will hunt you!

TenX devs are selling their tokens??? that's worrying! what is the evidence of that?
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
It's funny how some noobs are fighting over which gang is better gang: Monaco or TenX.

End of the day we are INVESTORS not the damn owners. What matters for us is that we can earn profit with our investments.

I'm going to buy me some TenX while it goes down. As crypto companies are at very early stage both Monaco and TenX have much potential to grow to really important companies with its coins going to 50/100 dollars in near future.

This is true! at the end of the day people have to understand a simple calculation, to achieve ROI in dividends, the company has to make as much profit as it's market cap the moment you buy the tokens. Currently, that's $11 million for Monaco and $73 million for TenX. To be honest, I think TenX gathered way too much money for what they're going to do. It's a promising company, that's for sure, but is it a good investment?!

Obviously they did not have enough with $73 million from the ICO, They are selling their coins and make the whole community lose their investment, They are thieve, they are even worse, they are stealing from their own community! they don't have a name, Shame on you! Karma will hunt you!
Activity: 224

Activity: 35
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This won't last join while you can and be happy you bought beneath ICO price.
 Wink
Stop panicking you are losing money this way, team won't be afflicted with prices, they have their funds for work so don't worry.
And i only can say I'm waiting card from this project to be ready for purchases because i will use it, because i need it. If this card can provide me better conditions than previous I'm currently using, i will be very happy. Nothing more.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Total silence in slack, from developer

totally silence here too! where are the hiden the cowards, its disgusting how the TenX team continue selling their coins!

Never ever will invest in an ICO again, lair, scammers and lazy people, easy money for them! Come  on show up here ! Cowards and thieves!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
LOL, I'm so happy that my transaction didn't get confirmed fast enough. Happy post-Ico to all fortunate participants  Cheesy
Activity: 167
Thank you to all the sellers , i like fast money

Why don't you buy all tokens by selling your property .. You will be rich in here sooon and price will not fall later .. Do it fast ..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
So either this is a definite scam and the price is going to 500 sat, or people are dumping under ICO price for no reason? Lol!
Activity: 392

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

You like losing money fast more like, lmao. This is going down to 20 cents, then I MIGHT consider buying this just to dump on a little pump back to 40 cents it's new floor. Enjoy  Cheesy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
I just would like to reminds you all what was the reason to invest here. It was believe in project and its further development. So long-term invest. I don't care about newbies crying for low price. What you have expected project done 2 weeks after ICO? No way, it is just begining! You have a good opportunity to enter if you have missed the ico, and let the devs do their work. Be patient and don't panic.

Applause
Activity: 167
Please keep dumping! You guys better save your money it is going to 20k

Why would you want to risk your money on buying s token in which the team owners sell below ico price? Price determines on project development and a trustworthy team. This shit is dropping back to the hell hole it was made.

So is TenX a proven scam or have you just lost money on it and become very angry? - Genuine question, haven't been following the news for this project.
He´s just unhappy cause it didnt go x100, and he probably bought it on his highest when it just hit the markets.

Tenx is a game changer over x number of years (if no one else comes with a better solution). But it will take time to get to the masses.

This project trends to a SCAM ..  Get out of this project or you suffer a lot price going to 10K - 5K coming week ..
This coin was hyped by tenX team .. Be aware guys fake volume fake buyiers ..
Activity: 100
years

kek

years

sure thing, buddey, it will be around in "years" sure lol
The idea of a crypto-creditcard will be. Whether Tenx will be or if it will be a different company remains to be seen. But the idea will still be there. (all you gotta do is jump ship fast enough if it would be necessairy)
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Thank you to all the naive sellers to enable me to buy at a lower price than the ICO price.  Shocked Grin Grin
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
My advice. Just hold it and soon you'll be very happy!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Check this video and the lies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNcYRW3OYiY

he said he expect the price to go up! LIE!
he said 40 thouthand people who wanted to buy! LIE
He said long term holders!! so why are you selling your coins and bringing the price down! LIE

He said he keep to the promises...well all promises above are lies!! so another LIE!

This post will answer your issues :

https://steemit.com/ico/@niklasmato/what-happened-to-the-tenx-pay-value
Activity: 113
years

kek

years

sure thing, buddey, it will be around in "years" sure lol
Jump to: