Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 218. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I just found out about this coin when someone said the price has dropped considerably. I missed the ICO but I will do more due diligence to check if I want to purchase any from Bittrex but many coins now going down in price, perhaps I wait a little more?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The only reason its dropping in price below ICO its because the owner and Tenx team are cashing out all the millions of coins they have, They are not stupid,,, that's why every ICO go below the price in the exchanges, I wish there were decent people who do not do this!

They will keep selling till they make big money....they have so many millions in their hands! imagine they sell 1 millions coins and they get $1million.

Sad but this is what is happening, who is selling then? come on you are not going to sell at a loss. Only the TenX team can sell at any price as they got the coins for free

i am not sure about this fact - but it looks very strange.
In ICO all tokes were sold out in 3 minutes ... now it is on exchange and the price goes down and down and down.

At all three days the price dropped - how can this be ?
If it is such a good coin - like everybody says - why was it not in plus even one day...
Today it is one of the coin which has lost most percent of top 100 coins.

I am not saying that this must go 1000% up, but i had expected about 10 - 30 % up in first days...

Now we have about 30% down in first days - thats really bad ...
I was so unhappy that i missed the ICO - then i felt really lucky that i was one of the first when i bought at bittrex (at good price)

Now i have lost about 20% in some days...

I hope that it will go up soon very much - i will not sell now with this loss !

But when i look at it maybe it will go down even more..
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
The only reason its dropping in price below ICO its because the owner and Tenx team are cashing out all the millions of coins they have, They are not stupid,,, that's why every ICO go below the price in the exchanges, I wish there were decent people who do not do this!

They will keep selling till they make big money....they have so many millions in their hands! imagine they sell 1 millions coins and they get $1million.

Sad but this is what is happening, who is selling then? come on you are not going to sell at a loss. Only the TenX team can sell at any price as they got the coins for free

Now nothing left .. just dump your token soon as possible .. I dumped too ..
They hyped the coin .. fake volume fake seller .. I was watching closely on bittrex ..  .. this was all team selling their coins at high price ..
They maked attention by pre launching of shitty coin at 16$ ON  exchange at pre launched this was marketing strategy think price will go up. But unfortunately not... 
I don't think price will go higher in future as team cashing out money ..
Be careful this project is to be hyip from Singapore.
Activity: 498
Second name of tenX pay token is HYIP ... developer/ founder just hyped the coin before launch  .. shitty Twitter post ..
Activity: 489
Merit: 500

Activity: 63
I was upset i couldnt participate in ICO, now it looks like its not so bad, i am sure price will drop more
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks
Haha trolling right? If it goes so low, what is unreal by me, I'm buying more because this is great project with REAL product already in market!

Where real product now?? Where I can order CARD NOW ?

I've tried to order the card, but received a message:
We've had too many orders in the past days. Pls check back in a bit when we reopen
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
For ya all trolling TENX,Vitalik Buterin is its investor.You need anything else:surely not

I think your information is not correct.
I wondered why forums keep rank.Now i know why they write newbie.
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
i'm going to do another buy now, then again tomorrow or the next day.
Then i go to sleep and hodl.
i hope i'm happy in a year or so, lets go tenx!
Activity: 11
Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread. I picked up some PAY tokens last night at a decent price since I was like 10 seconds too late to get in on the ICO. It seems like a great product.

I have a couple questions so forgive me if its already been covered.

About the card, do we know if it is anonymous (besides crypto addresses visible on blockchains)? Do the big credit card companies require us to fill out our names with identification, or can we use the card anonymously?

Also, has anyone done the numbers on a good estimate of the .5% interest we are supposed to get monthly as token holders? Does that really mean we will be paid .5% of the total amount of money spent around the planet using the TenX card every month? But its divided amongst all token holders right? So the more people use it, the less we receive as a bonus? Maybe I read it wrong. Are there any good guesstimates about the revenue for this as token holders?

I'm glad to be a part of this project, as well as others. We're transitioning into a better decentralized system, and a big thank you to the developers who work their asses off to give us these opportunities Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
A good 30% down, looks like my time to re-enter.

Edit: If you guys wanna dump down to 30k, that would also be great to fill my second order.

Edit2: Less noob dumping more huge whale sell walls please!

Yes, i'm waiting for the cheaper price too, the excitement will pass and the price will approach the more reasonableand. May be we will see the same ico price for pay soon.

Picked up a few thousand but not many, IMO I expect to see 40k again today though. That dump seemed unnecessary for a project of this calibre. Would prefer one sell off down to 30k before we move up so please go ahead.
copper member
Activity: 19
looks interesting..will keep looking  Roll Eyes
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Can anyone confirm if they have they have other crypto wallets like DASH activated in their Tenx wallet? They have told on slack that they are not available by default so we need to email them. Is this true?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Edit: If you guys wanna dump down to 30k, that would also be great to fill my second order.

Yes, i'm waiting for the cheaper price too, the excitement will pass and the price will approach the more reasonableand. May be we will see the same ico price for pay soon.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
He is part of fenbushi capital but he didnt write any statement that he is backing this project or he personally approved to invest in it

Also do you guys realise that it will take some years for tenx PAY dividends to really gain something ?
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
For ya all trolling TENX,Vitalik Buterin is its investor.You need anything else:surely not

He has invested through his fund Fenbushi Capital:

http://fenbushi.vc/index_en.html
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Just look at the first post. Vitalik is investor
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks
Haha trolling right? If it goes so low, what is unreal by me, I'm buying more because this is great project with REAL product already in market!

Where real product now?? Where I can order CARD NOW ?
I haven't found info how to order card too. Anybody???

As I know the product not ready yet...And the 0.5% profit for holder also not ready yet?

Cards are already being used.

First profit sharing will be announced soon. Profits will be shared from june 24th until the time of sharing.
Jump to: