Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 219. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks
Haha trolling right? If it goes so low, what is unreal by me, I'm buying more because this is great project with REAL product already in market!

Where real product now?? Where I can order CARD NOW ?
I haven't found info how to order card too. Anybody???

The card can be ordered through the android app. Web and iOS soon.
Atm there is a backlog so order is disabled.
Join slack to know when you can order again.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks
Haha trolling right? If it goes so low, what is unreal by me, I'm buying more because this is great project with REAL product already in market!

As I know the product not ready yet...And the 0.5% profit for holder also not ready yet?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks

Activity: 644
Any reason why the price hasn't doubled already?

It's a really good project with a solid team.
I'm waiting for at least 5X
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
He actually said that he is not directly investing any of his money or directly involved with this project. Please look it up. Thanks. It's a great idea and I have some money in it...But lets keep it real!

For ya all trolling TENX,Vitalik Buterin is its investor.You need anything else:surely not
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
With a pretty good team on this thread it will be a great project and this project can compete with other ICO projects with better goals.Good luck
Activity: 166
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks

If a product is on a market and not used or adopted by anyone, this alone is not a reason that it's a great project. It has potential sure, but so does 100 other projects right now. And if you have been following other ICOs lately, eventually all of them drop once they hit exchanges, and a lot of them ends up under the ICO price at the end. Time will tell...
Which of the 100 others ICOs you mentioned have a working product? Very few...
I meant the project is great AND they have real product not because of that...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks

If a product is on a market and not used or adopted by anyone, this alone is not a reason that it's a great project. It has potential sure, but so does 100 other projects right now. And if you have been following other ICOs lately, eventually all of them drop once they hit exchanges, and a lot of them ends up under the ICO price at the end. Time will tell...
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
For ya all trolling TENX,Vitalik Buterin is its investor.You need anything else:surely not
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
this project looks nice.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks

keep dreaming bro.

x10 atleast.
Activity: 166
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks
Activity: 148
or days  Huh

Wink
Activity: 148
10 dollar in per weeks  Grin
Activity: 139
I did not get in the ico but I got some PAY becouse :
1.It has a solid and talented developing team
2.It's not just a white paper, they have a real working product
3.Look at the price it is now, do you guys think this project, now has any other way to GO then UP ?!!
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
it makes me feel sad that i cant get this card in India Cry
Activity: 196
Is there ios wallet available ?
Activity: 476
can somebody explain to me what is our advantage over competitors like Monaco,TokenCard, Pluton?

Monaco and Tokencard only have a whitepaper. They don't even have an agreement with VISA.

Does Plutus have a working product?

TenX has a working card for VISA and Mastercard.

Besides TenX is also working on the COMIT Network, which will make payments between blockchains possible.
About what agreement are you talking? You mean using VISA sign on their cards requires full agreement?
If anyone have good comparative table it can help, otherwise this is not comparison. Every project have its own unique advantages, and it would be nice to have it on one place.
Someone will tell that is off topic but if it is in relation with this topic (which service is better) then i think it is ok?
Jump to: