Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 50. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Whats the latest update on card or at least an NFC contactless solution, it will be great if the team can be dynamic and at least consider developing an NFC contactless option pending when a card issuer is found
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Is it possible to order virtual tenx card from India without KYC or kyc is mandatory for it
I don't think it's possible to order any card without going through KYC procedure. No one in the market offers anonymous cards anymore.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Is it possible to order virtual tenx card from India without KYC or kyc is mandatory for it
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Changing phone number Huh Huh Huh Huh

I have a new phone number and want to change it. Anyone knows how to do it?
Is there a procedure?
Activity: 462
Litecoin addition was a good news but not as amazing as it sounds as tenX for it to be
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
This coin is very good and trusted. So i want to accept it and i think you also accept it.

You are talking about which coin or maybe made this post into wrong topic. This is ERC20 token what you want to accept please explain maybe majority of the people don't precious knowledge like you so would you like share that with us. I will appreciate it if you please tell us more in details.
Dude thats newbie account spaming only for ranking...you can check his account and see that he spams pretty much the same in all threads.Always was wondering are those bots or just people not even trying to post something that makes any sense Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This coin is very good and trusted. So i want to accept it and i think you also accept it.

You are talking about which coin or maybe made this post into wrong topic. This is ERC20 token what you want to accept please explain maybe majority of the people don't precious knowledge like you so would you like share that with us. I will appreciate it if you please tell us more in details.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
This latest update on collaboration with Litecoin for co-branded card gives some hope to see groundbreaking updates form this cooperation. Charlie Lee also seems very excited on what is being worked on with TenX for workable solution. At the same time availability as default on blockfolio is other appreciable development for many people to get ease using that.
I would put my trust in a guy who had moral problems with ltc and sold his stash at 300$ but he was fine with it when litecoin was 50$ Also dont you know how previous litecoin workable solution turned out(i am talking about lite pay)
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Indeed, there is no new bad news. It is necessary to understand that the use of cards is a step away from the current monetary system to crypto. Now in China is already used to pay for a mobile phone, and no cards are no longer needed. Therefore, TenX should think about the parallel implementation of other payment technologies, without the use of cards.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
This is bad news while we are waiting to hear good news to get functional this debit card but it seems it could take more long time than we expected. Now all projects have to make their strategy to bring a parallel system to provide support otherwise it will remain in same fate.

This happened several months ago..  Wink So no new bad news Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Here in Norway, visa banned TenX card, like they just shut them off, because you were litterally shopping with money

VISA announced the immediate termination of their services to the cryptocurrency-based debit card issuer, WaveCrest. This decision has impacted several cryptocurrency debit card solution providers, as all VISA-based cards were immediately discontinued. Prominent companies, such as Xapo, Bitwala, Bitpay, and TenX, were left with thousands of outraged clients after VISA stopped processing card payments.

VISA felt threatened by the rapidly growing cryptocurrency industry. Despite the growing industry, Bitcoin cannot reasonably be considered a real threat to mainstream financial services providers yet.

This is bad news while we are waiting to hear good news to get functional this debit card but it seems it could take more long time than we expected. Now all projects have to make their strategy to bring a parallel system to provide support otherwise it will remain in same fate.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Here in Norway, visa banned TenX card, like they just shut them off, because you were litterally shopping with money

VISA announced the immediate termination of their services to the cryptocurrency-based debit card issuer, WaveCrest. This decision has impacted several cryptocurrency debit card solution providers, as all VISA-based cards were immediately discontinued. Prominent companies, such as Xapo, Bitwala, Bitpay, and TenX, were left with thousands of outraged clients after VISA stopped processing card payments.

VISA felt threatened by the rapidly growing cryptocurrency industry. Despite the growing industry, Bitcoin cannot reasonably be considered a real threat to mainstream financial services providers yet.

Activity: 460
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Julian mentioned a few times in videos how TenX was going to be marketing hard this year.

Before launch this hard marketing campaign everyone want to get his card and a working product otherwise we won't get positive result and this project will fall into deep problem and maybe we will see result like Centra.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Julian mentioned a few times in videos how TenX was going to be marketing hard this year.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This latest update on collaboration with Litecoin for co-branded card gives some hope to see groundbreaking updates form this cooperation. Charlie Lee also seems very excited on what is being worked on with TenX for workable solution. At the same time availability as default on blockfolio is other appreciable development for many people to get ease using that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I think that we need to look for an alternative. Hope only for Visa / MasterCard makes this project unstable. Visa / MasterCard is all the same yesterday. Sooner or later the crypt will replace Visa / MasterCard.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Doesn't make sense to add eth and ltc if they wouldn't have almost all set for the new cards. I guess the new cards will arrive next month. Also the application for the banking license is open, so there might be a lot of good news coming... For me it is time to fill my bags with PAY..  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
TENX is a good token....Its a good project..we should hold this token for a long time

Stop spamming the forum with senseless posts, you will never rank up with such posts thanks to the Merit system.
Pages:
Jump to: