Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 57. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/977084829526380544
Many of you have been asking and waiting for an update on cards etc. Beginning next week you will get ur long awaited update.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Everybody who is impatient about waiting for news, they are doing that because there isn't news to report every week. They clarified that in a Q n A video couple of weeks back saying that they will only put out videos when they have news. Expect to hear for sure about what is going to happen with cards in Q1, but whether that news will be good or bad is a different story.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I can't sign-up for a card in my country
did you know if they have any plan to open registration for india
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
that is a bit stupid silence imo, but may be we will hear something soon. probably something not very good. Q1 end is soon. will see.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Who will say when we will already hear something really good about the project, when will there be great news? They are waiting for very many ...
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
they already had a working card before so i hope that will motivate them a little to get it going again would be really great

i do understand it will take time though i expected it to fail with visa though why would they let pay succeed

they prob want to do a cryptocard themselves so i hope the announcement about the new card issuer isn t with visa again

Activity: 40
Merit: 2
The end of Q1 is nigh.  Will they meet their self imposed deadline?  Will they miss it, yet again?  All has been quiet on the Eastern front.  Like sand through the hourglass, the time crunch is here.  I believe they will pull through, but I have been wrong more often than not.  Must keep the faith..
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
I m a TenX card holder and I won't read the 1000 last messages from this thread...

My question: any news regarding a new TenX working card ?

on the website FAQ:
onboarding of new issuer to replace affected cards is projected latest end of Q1, 2018.
--> deadline in 10 days...

I think that the users who have held the card before it was cancelled will get a replacement by the end of this month. Others who didn't have the card before the cancelation, will have to wait a bit more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
I m a TenX card holder and I won't read the 1000 last messages from this thread...

My question: any news regarding a new TenX working card ?

on the website FAQ:
onboarding of new issuer to replace affected cards is projected latest end of Q1, 2018.
--> deadline in 10 days...
Activity: 658
The reason why tenx is so cheap is that it is USELESS token, it serves no purpose. Only newbi is buying this coin.  I wish there were more people like you so that I could dump this coin ASAP and invest in LEGIT coin.

Which means you are a newbie.

What are you talking about? I bought this shit coin when it first arrived at major exchange in July or August and never sold single one b/c I used to believe in Tenx back then (I don't believe it now).

and now you are frustrated because it doesn't moon in 15 days, right? take that loss and move on, thats crypto, shit happens. Smiley

15 days? How about 9 months. In cryto world, that is equivalent to few years.  I held this shit coin since since July or August of 2017, so what are you talking about? I could of sold this shit coin when it hit ATH  at $5.5 back in August but I didn't, at that time, I believe in Tenx which was a big mistake. If Tenx made contentiously improvement during 9 months even with low price,  I would of understand the situation but this is not the case here. What exactly did Tenx accomplished during that time?
Activity: 132
Merit: 16
The reason why tenx is so cheap is that it is USELESS token, it serves no purpose. Only newbi is buying this coin.  I wish there were more people like you so that I could dump this coin ASAP and invest in LEGIT coin.

What are you talking about? I bought this shit coin when it first arrived at major exchange in July or August and never sold single one b/c I used to believe in Tenx back then (I don't believe it now).

and now you are frustrated because it doesn't moon in 15 days, right? take that loss and move on, thats crypto, shit happens. Smiley
If they can't get co-operation from VISA soon will TenX make a virtual debit card available in the meantime?
I don't believe they will need cooperation from VISA, just wait until they announce their news later on this month. If it isn't positive then I would say we have cause for worry but I have a decent feeling it will be good news. Time will tell though if I am thinking clearly or being delusional here lol.

You can not have a cardless solution without a payment processor. It is not only the card but it is the whole payment processor behind it. If this was possible without a card and just a wireless solution then they would already have implemented it. But no one accept payments without some authority behind it, thus a bank, visa or mastercard. And the problem is that those guys hold the cards and dont want to work together with crypto companies that will make them obsolete in the near furure. So a banking license of their own and their own network (comit) is te best solution right now. Maybe monaco and centra will turn to tenX for their cards (LOL).

Do you really think Tenx could get their banking license this year, not in Q2 but end of 2018? Most likely they won't get it b/c past history tells me that they can't meet ANY deadline so this is no exception. But I will keep open minded about this, I hopefully they get it
The reason why tenx is so cheap is that it is USELESS token, it serves no purpose. Only newbi is buying this coin.  I wish there were more people like you so that I could dump this coin ASAP and invest in LEGIT coin.

TENX is not down hard compared to other coins.
IMO it's still stable so far since it's hold at least $1 price now, compared to other project like Centra which is below $1.
Also, monaco is down from 24 dollars ATH now trading at over $6 only.

Do not use dollar value when comparing the coins. If you go to icodrops.com, you could find their original ICO price

Tenx

1 Pay = 0.64 USD (0.00286 ETH)

Centra

1 Centra = 0.73 USD (couldn't btc or eth value)

Monaco

1 MCO = 3.80 USD (0.01 ETH)

So if you compare today prices

1 pay = 0.0021 ETH
1 MCO = 0.0117 ETH

Monaco has been more stable than Tenx, so you argument doesn't fly

What are you talking about? I bought this shit coin when it first arrived at major exchange in July or August and never sold single one b/c I used to believe in Tenx back then (I don't believe it now).  Back then, they had working product and along with token rewards for long term holder, that was ONLY reason why most people invested in Tenx. Since then, they have accomplished NOTHING.

What exactly did Tenx do during past 9 months? Please tell me
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

TENX is not down hard compared to other coins.
IMO it's still stable so far since it's hold at least $1 price now, compared to other project like Centra which is below $1.
Also, monaco is down from 24 dollars ATH now trading at over $6 only.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If they can't get co-operation from VISA soon will TenX make a virtual debit card available in the meantime?
I don't believe they will need cooperation from VISA, just wait until they announce their news later on this month. If it isn't positive then I would say we have cause for worry but I have a decent feeling it will be good news. Time will tell though if I am thinking clearly or being delusional here lol.

You can not have a cardless solution without a payment processor. It is not only the card but it is the whole payment processor behind it. If this was possible without a card and just a wireless solution then they would already have implemented it. But no one accept payments without some authority behind it, thus a bank, visa or mastercard. And the problem is that those guys hold the cards and dont want to work together with crypto companies that will make them obsolete in the near furure. So a banking license of their own and their own network (comit) is te best solution right now. Maybe monaco and centra will turn to tenX for their cards (LOL).
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

Hello, this was one of the coin I thought of buying and couldn't in December because of high price. Is it right time or it will crash further? what will be the right entry price?
the most ambitious project in payment and card projects. if you're followed by social media, you'll see how popular it is. there will be developments in these payment systems for the long term. these prices may be appropriate. but its risk. Wink

Is TenX  business case is same as UTRUST?  Sorry for my ignorance, appreciate your response.

Tenx is way behind, and frankly they haven't accomplished anything big since ICO. This isn't my opinion, it is a fact.  It is really sad that Tenx has only bitcoin in their wallet. I don't think ETH has fully rolled out yet.

As CEO Julian spoke in the video on you tube we can expect big thing in Q2 this year. I believe in TENX .It will be huge in Europe.Dont know in other continents but cant wait to get the card and use it
By the way price per token is ridiculous cheap.Almost ICO price.Can be double figure easily

Hello, this was one of the coin I thought of buying and couldn't in December because of high price. Is it right time or it will crash further? what will be the right entry price?
the most ambitious project in payment and card projects. if you're followed by social media, you'll see how popular it is. there will be developments in these payment systems for the long term. these prices may be appropriate. but its risk. Wink

Is TenX  business case is same as UTRUST?  Sorry for my ignorance, appreciate your response.

A summary of the TenX Livestream update:
* Wavecrest is done - card will no longer work
* TenX can now focus 100% on new card (was already in the works)
* anyone with a Wavecrest card will get a replacement card (when ready)
* withdrawals available Monday evening Singapore time
* update on Token PAY structure expected Tuesday

Will see what happens this month  Roll Eyes

Here is my prediction,

* Wavecrest is done - card will no longer work.....(No progress, same situation)
* TenX can now focus 100% on new card (was already in the works)....(No progress)
* anyone with a Wavecrest card will get a replacement card (when ready).....Most likely this will NOT happen
* withdrawals available Monday evening Singapore time....Delay, more excuses
* update on Token PAY structure expected Tuesday.....No change

Just look back the history of Tenx, they can't keep their word, their track record is really bad, it is so bad that Julian doesn't do biweekly video anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: