Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 58. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
they wouldn't have activated more eth slots in the wallet if they wouldn't have a card soon...  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
If they can't get co-operation from VISA soon will TenX make a virtual debit card available in the meantime?
I don't believe they will need cooperation from VISA, just wait until they announce their news later on this month. If it isn't positive then I would say we have cause for worry but I have a decent feeling it will be good news. Time will tell though if I am thinking clearly or being delusional here lol.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As CEO Julian spoke in the video on you tube we can expect big thing in Q2 this year. I believe in TENX .It will be huge in Europe.Dont know in other continents but cant wait to get the card and use it
By the way price per token is ridiculous cheap.Almost ICO price.Can be double figure easily
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Hello, this was one of the coin I thought of buying and couldn't in December because of high price. Is it right time or it will crash further? what will be the right entry price?
the most ambitious project in payment and card projects. if you're followed by social media, you'll see how popular it is. there will be developments in these payment systems for the long term. these prices may be appropriate. but its risk. Wink

Is TenX  business case is same as UTRUST?  Sorry for my ignorance, appreciate your response.

A summary of the TenX Livestream update:
* Wavecrest is done - card will no longer work
* TenX can now focus 100% on new card (was already in the works)
* anyone with a Wavecrest card will get a replacement card (when ready)
* withdrawals available Monday evening Singapore time
* update on Token PAY structure expected Tuesday
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
If they can't get co-operation from VISA soon will TenX make a virtual debit card available in the meantime?
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
Hello, this was one of the coin I thought of buying and couldn't in December because of high price. Is it right time or it will crash further? what will be the right entry price?
the most ambitious project in payment and card projects. if you're followed by social media, you'll see how popular it is. there will be developments in these payment systems for the long term. these prices may be appropriate. but its risk. Wink

Is TenX  business case is same as UTRUST?  Sorry for my ignorance, appreciate your response.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
If that issue from Visa was not appearing TenX Pay by now had delivered the cards with its logo. That was unexpected situation in which many projects fell suddenly unprepared. They look very confident just see what they have talked and presented in Barcelona meetup. It is still good market for trading at least. In the end some solution will be made stay tuned and hold tight.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
its been long overdue for the cards. those who got to invest more are also waiting !! please make the cards possible @dev n team
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think the team should also consider a contactless (NFC) payment app option so that there is an alternative to the debit card option.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I am only disappointed in one main thing, the card.. anyone know when TenX is planning to make deals to be able to produce their cards. I know it will take quite a bit of time,but any news would be helpful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I watch the project away from it so far. I can tell that the project develops rather exactly in comparison with others. But after all has many supporters and support from community so all at it still ahead. Just it relatively still young. I see team holds many meetings and conversations, conferences, it is a part of work of the necessary work too.

Yes, it is a part of hard work then why can't they share those with the community, what are their future tasks they are going to handle because we cannot keep track of those, still, there are many people unhappy with this Tenx coin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
julian should focus on own project and tell us when
we will get the new cards! still payed and got nothing !!! Huh Undecided
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I watch the project away from it so far. I can tell that the project develops rather exactly in comparison with others. But after all has many supporters and support from community so all at it still ahead. Just it relatively still young. I see team holds many meetings and conversations, conferences, it is a part of work of the necessary work too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
so whats new here, TenX finally found some way to distribute their cards ??
I don't know I was looking at it and at MCO and I see no progress since months..
Activity: 132
Merit: 16
cool project!
Grin Grin Grin

Almost ICO price. Cool project😀😀😀
Anyway, Im waiting $0.5 to buy PAY once again. Just for joke. Cos you never know what will be happen🤣😎

all you do is hating, you sold at a loss, didn't you? Cheesy
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
cool project!
Grin Grin Grin

Almost ICO price. Cool project😀😀😀
Anyway, Im waiting $0.5 to buy PAY once again. Just for joke. Cos you never know what will be happen🤣😎
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
cool project!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I think the team will be able to announce about cooperation with VISA only when everything is ready for 100%. And to promise ahead is not the right way. They do everything right, and who believes in the team and in this project will get what they deserve !!!

It's not cooperation with Visa or Mastercard directly everyone is cooperating with some real banks that do emit branded cards for them. This was a story with Gibraltar Wavecrest, many used their services and all of them was in the same boat. It's very likely will be the case now and most of the second chain deales like (TenX, Monaco, Change etc ) will work with the same bank from offshore zone to emit their cards.

Why would not TenX create a bank in the offshore, as far as I know, it's not that difficult if there are millions of dollars?
Pages:
Jump to: